You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Why human why? When paranormal become a jokes

Postby thedragonlover » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:35 am

This is a mumble, grumble, i just want to show my confusion and opinion about things related to paranormal lately, it seriously disturbing and annoys me a lot, but well everyone have their own freedom to do what they want right? so i'm using this exclusive right to express my feeling as well, if you want to hate me after this i seriously don't care, we are stranger connected with system, what i only know about you probably your username and i honestly don't really care who are you, and any other things, i got many things in my mind lately, but if i see i could help you in anyway i will do so

anyway, why lately i saw a lot of new conjurer? new spell caster? new psychic? it kept coming like being conjurer is learning how to use microsoft word, buy a book of "how to be a conjurer for dummies" and bam suddenly you proclaiming you are conjurer, with training about what 3 or 4 months? i see the profession of metaphysical suddenly became a joke, it annoys me a lot, i came from a place and witnessing being magician is life commitment and they learned it for years, it's not cool, it's not something you could brag to anyone "so yesterday i meditate and conjure a dragon king" :eyebrow:, they sacrifice a lot for acquiring these knowledge and had to say talent also play very important role

and naming spirit entities lately also like a naming contest, king of djinn, grand king ... god knows what another name you could came up with, i would say its creative on the positive note actually

so with selling market, it just kept growing everywhere, thanks to instant website building now everyone could build their market and site, write explanation about yourself like a poet, some might be genuine but i believe there will be more cons, or some grown up thinking he is too advance in magical skill by now and calling themselves master conjurer

Now come to buyer, who falling into rabbit hole, compulsive shopping since every seller are trying to sell their items in tempting prices lately, and i could see having demons is a new trend, you are not a cool keeper if you don't have king demon or any other black art spirits, is like bieber virus every person are thinking " i think my level of handling demon is good i should get a lucifer"

Then post frustrating posts in thread, "i'm starting getting bad luck since having these and those...." "somebody help my demon is uncontrollable" or "my demon is singing me a lullaby last night"

or some proud like having the nastiest BA demon and you believe you could tame them, yeah right i think deep inside everyone imagination this is the coolest experience, super evil creature unleashed and you are the only one who will able to speak to them and teach them love, oh please... too much movies will ruined you, sometime ago i read one member ( i seriously don't mean disrespect here okay? ) having one entities that known in other country as no good/evil entities, i think there is a reason why they are extremely prohibited there, when caught doing so even society sometimes giving punishment relating to death, they know the entities for ages and believe its only bring malicious and there is no way good thing could come from it, but here western people with lack of knowledge and some twisted information selling these like a key chain, i honestly don't really like this von$%(%))$# seller, they intention only making quick bucks, i remember they put wholesale spirits set so you could resell it back to everybody, some of his spirits listing are extremely prohibited entities in their origin place, so i'm not sure is he just some con selling fake one or the real one, but either way i really don't like type of seller like this

and after getting bored collecting your spirits like doll in the cupboard, and tired of trying to connect to them put them in marketplace "rehoming", again i didn't disrespect with people doing this, but let be honest some of them are people who just disappointed because their expectation having spirits will be like harry potter scene is not fulfilled so they just wish at least some of their money back

why human why? Had to say progress in metaphysical lately only returning lowered the quality of paranormal level, and its sad to see these backward progress, and its annoy me a lot seeing everyone taking step on becoming conjurer/spell caster like a piece of cake by following 1 2 3 steps

okay i think i just finished unloading things annoyed me for now, go ahead throw your bricks at me :D and excuse my poor grammar and word choices, english is not my mother language

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Why human why? When paranormal become a jokes

Postby Killa » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:39 am

I know exactly how you feel. I've kept quiet about it. I dont buy or lurk much in the community aside from 3 trusted and legit sellers. I cant help but feel a lot of spirit/entity's "Out there" in cyberspace are nothing more then weak thought forms or even worse...made up.

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Aurora Magick » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:17 am

My Toyol are fine and I specifically explained to you I do not believe I can change them. However multiple people have claimed they are dark arts not black arts and also that they can change. So we shall see.

As far as demons becoming a trend.. I dunno. But I can tell you nobody can get "a lucifer" lucifers are not multiple things that can be gathered and sold and honestly as far as darkness goes the Toyol are darker than Lucifer from my impressions. Thats like saying you can get "a Brad pitt" its not possible. I understand your hesitations and I understand your sentiments but not everyone new is a scammer. I am starting my own website soon and I have been conjuring for over a year now and studying the metaphysical for 9 years.

thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle

Postby thedragonlover » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:03 am

If you think about it, actually metaphysical is the most promising job for quick making money scheme, especially for spell caster and conjurer, psychic still having highest risk, why?

1. You don't need license or certificate : this is the best, lawyer, consultant still need their license whether they are good or bad one but this is important, SP - C ( spell caster - conjurer ) don't need one, this is the major troubles, hence there is no benchmark or actual proof you could do it or not, in the end the answer given to everyone is "magick don't happen overnight" or "it's coming on your way" the hell we know if its worked or not?
2.Intangible items : yes this is also the side it's almost impossible to proofed, being a metaphysical seller you have this exclusive right to sell your items whether its a genuine or cons, only you and your god knows it, but don't you agree this is the best job in the world? *i meant for impostor, all you need a dozen cheap jewelry or rocks from china, write a poet about how wonderful your items, how it could change your costumer lives "super wealth attractor" or "get rich like a billionaire"
3.Result not guaranteed : after that two things i mentioned on the above, this s absolutely the BEST, don't you think?

so i think i understand why everyone are so enthusiast to start they own journey on this metaphysical side, buy books about conjuring, exercise at home *yes you don't even need a teacher nowadays, google and laptop is more than enough :), few months after put up your store and make a grand listing about spirits you conjure/ spelled item you put

i'm being a super realist person here right now, i find it weird when i saw someone claiming they are spell caster/conjurer and saw their listing are collections of amazing wealth attractor and still they are fighting with bills and money problems, if its not even helping you how the hell it could helping your costumer? i of course believe there are few spell caster are real genuine and they don't even care about money, also i don't joking when i said i witnessed REAL magick with my own eyes, and honestly its a gruesome experience that i won't see twice

its ritual and tradition been done for years here, it made me sicks for days after saw dead beheaded buffalo still moving and walking around just like a puppet moved by the shaman, that's real and he sacrificing his whole live for learning that, so it just made me laugh to death when i heard new one said they are magician/spell caster when all they learned from is internet and some new age published book, sorry i don't buy it, this path is not that easy

but i would say good luck for everyone who want to venture this as profession, i would say you are smart, you don't need investment, you don't go bankrupt, you can't be sued, you don't need license/certificate, you don't need to take test, whether you are high school students or retired there is no age condition,this is seriously amazing job, everyone who would like to try making a quick bucks you should consider this

AstralD wrote: But I can tell you nobody cant get "a lucifer"

Of course i know it dear, thats a metaphor, and btw good luck for your upcoming store, like i said i can't tell you are genuine or scammer, this is just my 2cents about the latest trending on this paranormal world, it's your choices to agree or hating me for my opinion

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira

Postby Ashira » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 am

I can understand your frustration. I can't count the number of listings I've seen across the net that just reading it made me sick because it was obvious the seller was trying to fluff up the listing to make money. Sure it's easier to be dishonest in a field where no one is really expected to produce proof of their proficiency and those who aren't sensitive to spirits won't know for sure if what they paid for is real.

But something to keep in mind about the number of new sellers cropping up in the paranormal, metaphysical and psychic arena is that until recent years, most of this stuff wasn't generally accepted by the public and much of it was even condemned. Now that there is a rapidly growing and thriving community who accept these things, it's only natural for there to be growth in the number of people selling it.

Yes, people lie. A lot of people lie. You have to be careful who you buy from and check out their reputation. But this is true of many other businesses out there...used car lots, lawyers offices, and lets not forget the "As seen on TV" stuff. There are frauds in every profession and every type of business. It's not just the paranormal.

But something else to keep in mind is that every professional had to start somewhere. Everyone was new to their business when they first got started. And despite what you might think, jumping on the paranormal bandwagon is not a quick buck. You can't just throw up a listing or a web store and watch the cash start rolling in. It just doesn't work that way and just because someone has a website doesn't mean they've actually made any sales yet.

And lastly...some people who are trying to pursue a business in the paranormal may not have had years of experience because they did not have the freedom to pursue such things. Maybe I'm a bit biased in this respect since I happen to be one of those who didn't have this freedom until I was 31 years old...but if someone is truly passionate about the paranormal, has the gifts necessary to pursue it even if they aren't fully developed yet and is making an effort to be honest in their work...I don't think they should be penalized for not having spent their entire life training for it. Some of us never had that option.

As far as conjuring entities that are taboo in other parts of the world, each culture has a unique way of looking at things and some cultures ban "ownership" of certain entities simply because of the power they possess, not necessarily because they are malicious by nature. I think I had read somewhere that in one country somewhere in history owning djinn was illegal except to royalty and if you were caught, it was punishable by death and the djinn was taken. In this particular case, it was not because the djinn were purely destructive...it was because the royalty didn't want common folk having that kind of power to change their station in life. That kind of power was reserved only for the powerful.

I'm not trying to rip on you here. I'm just saying that there may be deeper reasons for the information you're citing as condemnation for those who haven't trained a lifetime in conjuring or other magic. And that there may be more to someone's story than you know. Just because you've never seen them selling before doesn't mean they're fake. It may just mean they only recently decided to offer what they've been practicing to the public.

Also...I think it's against the forum rules to bash a seller the way you seem to be in your post there. Giving even what you did of their name is more than enough for anyone who's heard of them to know exactly who you're talking about. I've never bought from them myself. So I can't vouch for them. But that is no different than the CH bashing that goes on at other sites and really isn't fair to them if you don't have personal experience to back up what you're saying about them. :/

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!

creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Postby creepyhollows » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:30 pm

We wrote a topic on this, I believe, over summer. There's nothing you're going to do to stop it from happening. It's always good to express how you feel, because others likely feel the same way too :thumbup: The only thing you can do is to exercise caution, and go with your gut instinct. That's all. And, with the exodus of eBay from the paranormal field, you're only going to see more & more websites pop up. There's even less restriction & accountability for personally owned websites than there is on eBay because there's no governing body to say "you've gone too far", or a rating system where public feedback can be left and potential clients can at least have some indication of the person's capabilities.

Being a master in any paranormal field does require over a decade of practice to the trade, at least. And, not a hobbyist, but an actual lifestyle. Why? Because when you hobby with something you're not getting the fully-faceted experience you need to see, feel, hear, and know all that you need to know to work with others. You're not in a sewing circle, you're dealing with serious matters that others are going to bring into their home & their lives!

Working with strangers is far more difficult than working for yourself or people you love, because it requires you to be able to read the energy of others cold, which isn't something most come by naturally, and therefore learning to do it also requires an entire learning path all its own. There's a LOT more to what conjurers do than what 99% of the people know, and we don't post the details in public areas because then they can simply be regurgitated by people who want to fake credentials.

The problem also extends to expectations of collectors as well. When you have less-experienced people, or god forbid cons, who can put an order together in one day and get it out the door, they don't understand why other practitioners aren't doing the same. Because, in the real world, it takes at very MINIMUM one week for a practitioner to review your request and make sure it's a good fit for you. I prefer to have two weeks, because you're not talking about something insignificant like a toaster, you're talking about something paranormal that the collector is going to work with on a more personal level than any other thing in their home, aside from their loved ones. That's a serious matter. You all share your lives with your spirits, you invite them into your lives, and with magick you're working with it, intimately, on a daily basis. No one can properly evaluate your circumstances and your needs & try to anticipate your future needs, based on a few hours, or a few days even, of receiving your request.

When we bring a spirit into our home for our personal growth, or when we cast a spell, or bind a spell(blend) for ourselves & our keep, we examine what we need in our lives, where are our paths going, what do we anticipate for future? The same things we read in all of you before we ship your orders. Sometimes we make changes, just as we do to some of your orders, because maybe there's something better that would achieve our/your goals better. Nevertheless, every request is reviewed, personally, to make sure it is appropriate.

With demons, they come & go in popularity. Of course, as you all know, we advise against them, and anyone who's been on the Forum a long time has read the horror threads for themselves. Even with our personal views aside on the lack of naming standards & lack of classification standards for "demons", the fact alone that there have been real, serious issues in keeping them, is enough.

As with anything in life, you are all accountable for your own paths, and Ash & I have no lack of posts on this Forum regarding safeguarding your path, letting no one take your journey from you, and excising caution in the paranormal.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian

Postby darklordmidnight » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Thank you for the insight Magnolia, makes me feel even better about buying from CH. And thedragonlover, i agree with some of the things your saying. Why would anyone hate you for speaking your mind? And yes, we are just words on the screen to you, but behind those words are living breathing people, some just starting out, others seasoned veterans. And I would just like to take a second to say, that even though we are just words, we do tend to forge bonds with those that we interact with, even if we have never seen them face to face. The sellers who are frauds will be hoisted by their own petards. Even if they are just selling rocks from their front yard, they will eventually attract the attention of something that doesnt like having its name abused. So have fun with life, don't take it to seriously, because you will never get out alive.
Be at peace one and all.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox

Postby Sequinox » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:14 pm

I think many people take it very seriously and although you don't have to go through the annoying set up of college and higher education, that does not mean that a lot of these people haven't put in just as much effort. Maybe more in some cases. An MD after a name doesn't make a person smarter, more driven, or even good in their field. Likewise, a person who is serious about the metaphysical and paranormal will educate themselves in a well rounded way that can be superior to a standardized educational process. There is just as much room for fraud, shams, deceit and malpractice in the world of the traditionally educated. It's about the person. Thankfully, in the meta community, we are aware of the repercussions of being dishonest and sloppy. Some still choose to travel the path of greed or ignorance, but many do not.

I don't believe this will be anything I will seek myself, as I don't have any physical mentors and teachers, but for those who do, I respect them. It may look easy, but I am certain it is not! I feel it is in the responsibility of those who use any service to educate ourselves. The world is smaller, and ratings are an amazing tool to help us. If you see a website up, and that's the only place you see any good ratings, it's probably not a good idea to go forward until more information is available. Or for the sake of others, you can be the explorer. Just always educate yourself the best you can and it won't be a joke.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.

Terror
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet

Postby Terror » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:39 pm

All I will say in response to this rant is that I will only buy my spirits from a few conjurers that I know have several year's worth of experience... if it's a newer conjurer, I'll talk to the spirit myself (I consider this a bonus, since I can actually tap into the vessel and form a psychic connection first)... but for the most part, I don't stray from my group of old school conjurers for a reason. This is not to say I don't support the new up and coming, but if you were just keeping a year ago, I'm probably not going to buy from you because I have no idea who taught you and I'm leery for that reason alone.

As for the demon keeping, as someone who used to be on the RHP but found herself on the LHP, I do think you are getting dark arts demonic beings mixed up with black arts beings, but that's a separate discussion... and frankly, no offense taken, as I agree that too many people get demons thinking it makes them cool blahblahblah.

canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000

Postby canalyardsproject » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 pm

It's really no different from any other profession in that- theres a lot of bad, "get rich quick" schemes and just plain uneducated, and a small few who are actually really good at what they do

nothing lasts

Return to “What Went Wrong?”