High Elves? Anyone?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

nethereal wrote:
ellen wrote:
nethereal wrote:Let us know how it goes! I hope it works out for you! :)

I've been wanting to get a High Elf, but I don't know what abilities they have...I'm wondering if anyone here can please tell me? :thankyou:
This is all i could find
HIGH ELF
They are a tall, svelt, attractive race. They are known to be noble, virtuous and regal. They are one of the pale-skinned races that often have blue or gray eyes and blonde or white hair. They are strong, agile and swift with their movement and behavior. They live quite a bit longer than humans their life span reaching the 1,000 year mark most often. They have great attention to detail and are master craftsmen.

Hi Ellen! :wave: I hope you have a Happy New Year! :D

Thanks very much for replying :thankyou: I guess High Elves are handy when working in the woodsy outdoors! I guess right now is probably not the best time for me to get a High Elf as I don't get to go out too much.

However, if anyone out there has a High Elf, PLEASE share your experiences! I would still love to hear about your experiences!

That explains a LOT! :) I don't get out much either. . . Hmmm I guess I can try putting more flowers and such in the room where I keep her vessel. Do you think that might help?

As for High Elves --- Since I'm still in the bonding process, I can't say much. They're not evil :) So that's good. I don't get headaches or anything of the sort. I've had a few weird encounters with dark spirits ( I don't collect them, rather I think someone sent them towards me), and so that experience was quite creepy, and physically it was exhausting. With my elf, she's not the most active yet, but I am starting to feel a lot of tingling when I put her vessel on my hand. I think that's a start :)

By the way, the seller is really helpful. She responded and is helping me with the bonding process. So that is a plus. :)
Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

nethereal wrote:
ellen wrote:
nethereal wrote:Let us know how it goes! I hope it works out for you! :)

I've been wanting to get a High Elf, but I don't know what abilities they have...I'm wondering if anyone here can please tell me? :thankyou:
This is all i could find
HIGH ELF
They are a tall, svelt, attractive race. They are known to be noble, virtuous and regal. They are one of the pale-skinned races that often have blue or gray eyes and blonde or white hair. They are strong, agile and swift with their movement and behavior. They live quite a bit longer than humans their life span reaching the 1,000 year mark most often. They have great attention to detail and are master craftsmen.

Hi Ellen! :wave: I hope you have a Happy New Year! :D

Thanks very much for replying :thankyou: I guess High Elves are handy when working in the woodsy outdoors! I guess right now is probably not the best time for me to get a High Elf as I don't get to go out too much.

However, if anyone out there has a High Elf, PLEASE share your experiences! I would still love to hear about your experiences!

I hope you have a Happy New Year also! :D
I also found this about High Elves
High Elf brings you the gifts of Enlightened Wisdom and Greater Intelligence. You will have a higher connection with the astral and spiritual realms. You will be priveledged to higher learning and be able to understand the greater information that the spirits share with you.
“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
nethereal
new here
new here

randomfactsqueen wrote:
That explains a LOT! :) I don't get out much either. . . Hmmm I guess I can try putting more flowers and such in the room where I keep her vessel. Do you think that might help?

As for High Elves --- Since I'm still in the bonding process, I can't say much. They're not evil :) So that's good. I don't get headaches or anything of the sort. I've had a few weird encounters with dark spirits ( I don't collect them, rather I think someone sent them towards me), and so that experience was quite creepy, and physically it was exhausting. With my elf, she's not the most active yet, but I am starting to feel a lot of tingling when I put her vessel on my hand. I think that's a start :)

By the way, the seller is really helpful. She responded and is helping me with the bonding process. So that is a plus. :)

Hi RandomfactsQueen! :wave: I think your High Elf will appreciate the time you spend getting flowers and plants! I think it will help. Have you tried taking walks through a park, woods, etc. with him/her? I'm glad you heard back from the seller! The tingling is a good signal! I think you are bonding! :thumbup:

ellen wrote: I hope you have a Happy New Year also! :D
High Elf brings you the gifts of Enlightened Wisdom and Greater Intelligence. You will have a higher connection with the astral and spiritual realms. You will be priveledged to higher learning and be able to understand the greater information that the spirits share with you.

Hi Ellen! :wave: Thank you for letting me know! :hug: High Elves sound really cool and helpful! Now I am excited to get one! I hope to buy one sometime this upcoming year!
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

nethereal wrote:
randomfactsqueen wrote:

Hi RandomfactsQueen! :wave: I think your High Elf will appreciate the time you spend getting flowers and plants! I think it will help. Have you tried taking walks through a park, woods, etc. with him/her? I'm glad you heard back from the seller! The tingling is a good signal! I think you are bonding! :thumbup:

ellen wrote: I hope you have a Happy New Year also! :D

Hi Ellen! :wave: Thank you for letting me know! :hug: High Elves sound really cool and helpful! Now I am excited to get one! I hope to buy one sometime this upcoming year!

Hello! While it's not much, I've cleaned up my room (My cat sure appreciates it :) hehe ), and I've put a bamboo plant in the room as well. I hope this will be a bit helpful. As for going out, I will try to go more on outside walks, though I must admit, I'm not an outdoorsy person. Happy New Year by the way!
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey guys!

Okay so some interesting news. If anyone is from Dallas, they would know of a place called The Labrynth. Wonderful metaphysical store and the prices are so affordable!

Anyway, while I was there, I had Cerina (she can feel and see spirits), check out my ring with the elf. She told me that it doesn't have an elf, and that it's got a joker spirit of some sort.

I do believe her because she's done readings, as well as spellwork for me, and they manifest pretty strongly.

So Cerina told me to put the ring in salt, and this would remove any negative spirits. I did so, and now there's no activity coming from the ring. I've contacted the seller, and I think I now know why I wasn't connecting to the elf. There was none!
Chi Too
new here
new here

Has anyone else had any dealings with Mystical Merchant? Her eBay listings are quite 'attractive', but RFQ's experience makes me a bit wary.

EDIT** Sorry, I should have searched on the forum. There is a thread about MM here. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ?f=8&t=173 The reviews get better after the first few posts

Return to “Creatures A-J”