Urgent Help Needed

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Gredy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: n/a
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a
Zodiac:

Hi

My Blood Pressure has been too high. Last few doctor visits has been around 178/112. Meds are not helping. Today it tested at 187/118. Will really appreciate energy healing to help reduse BP. Energy that will calm, sooth, etc

Thanks in advance

Gasen

My Spirit Family

1 Belraiha (Bun Bun)
1 Caberra (CH)
1 Celestial Maiden (Bun Bun)
1 Fairy Butterfly (CH)
2 Gold Djinn (CH)
4 Immortals (CH) - Ares, Bia, Hebe, Hyperion
1 Magil (Bun Bun)
1 Minor Pit Fiend (Bun Bun)
1 Volkh (CH)
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Meditate. Deep breathing and slower respiration in a calm state has been shown to lower heart rate and blood pressure.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
MasochisticMoans
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything~
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I second what Selqet said! And maybe try a nice relaxing bath with lavender oils or bath salts. I've got my grandmother doing that as her BP is high as well. I can't get her to meditate but I can get her to do other things like drinking tea, taking relaxing baths and such.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Will send reiki, but what the others have mention here will do that most good!!!

Also get yourself some lavendar oil and make sure it is 100% pure and rub it on your forehead all the way down to your ears, and dab some under your nose, and put some on the back of your neck!!!! Also dab some on your pulse points, wrists and neck area!!!! It will help in calming you and relaxing you ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Sending energy.

Here is a place I like to go. If your mind allows, you are welcome to sit there for awhile.
It is deep in the rocky mountains. The air is crisp, and clean, and spring has just brought the first signs of rebirth to the leaves on the aspens. The temperature is 70 deg F. A gentle breeze blows the leaves of the aspen to create a soft rustling hiss with each gust. I like to sit on a rock here. It's a large rock, with an indentation that cradles my body very comfortably. I breathe in slowly with each gust as it passes by, and breathe out when the gust has passed. I close my eyes and feel the wind blowing through my body. The sun is fairly low in the sky, and it is morning. I open my eyes and look down at the ground. I see the morning dew still glistening on the plants. The birds are singing harmoniously together. They are happy and looking forward to this beautiful day. A finch decides to come sit by me and ponders me curiously. I am so relaxed, the finch sits down and fluffs her feathers out in her own crevice, her eyes slowly blinking until she falls asleep. I notice there is the sound of a stream. Somehow, I had not seen this stream before when I sat here, but it is right next to the rock. I can smell the water, the moist ground around it, a faint hint of dust and pine. The water is crystal clear. I reach in and let it run past my fingers. I imagine it running through my fingers. It's cold, but refreshing and seems to be pulling all my worries, fears and anger out of me. I don't even remember what they were. I feel lighter, as if the wind is going to carry me away now. Instead, it just rocks me side to side, cradling me. I feel safe. The finch is asleep. I put my hand on her head, and she doesn't wake up. I feel even more relaxed by her calmness and trust. So, I lay down and close my eyes again, and think of nothing.

I just delighted in Turmeric today for health benefits. One of which is blood pressure. Garlic, blueberries and hawthorn are also great. Check with your doctor to see if those foods are okay for you.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Do you have diabetes too?? My friend took cinnamon tablets (she had diabetes too though) and it reduced her BP so much that she was able to stay off the medication for good!! She did simple dieting and exercise too (like walking). So, it may be something worthy of looking into. Just make sure to read up about it (because there are risks) and talk it over with your doctor!! I think it only took her 3 months to finally get off her BP meds but she did see it continually decrease over the whole time....

Here's a quick link with some info:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/27611 ... -pressure/

Love & Light,
Scordra

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

When my blood pressure goes up, I visualize myself sitting by a pool of water. I hear the water fall from the backdrop in a calm manner. I can see the ripples in the pool as the water falls over the waterfall in the background.

I look up at the sky and see it as clear. I feel the warmth of it on my face, as it relaxes my cares away.

I have taught this visualization technique to several people, who have since came completely off blood pressure medication.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
Zodiac:

Yes, thats it cinnimon! I agree. but the large pack of cin sticks in grocery store. make black tea and put one cin stick in and one piece of anise and a sqeeeze of lemon, suger or honey. drink as many cups as you want every day. it is very tastly and really relaxes you. I also love lavender bed spray, it is specifically made to spray on your pillows and bedding, I do this every night. it really smells wonderful and is comforting and relaxing. I have low bllod pressure which is very normal for me.

u

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Volla
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

What works for me when my blood pressure climbs:

1. Miracle II neutralizer. It makes the ph more alkaline.

You might be able to do the same thing by going to your health food store and picking up alkaline bottled water, if you can't find Miracle II.

This really is the thing that works best for me, hands down.

2. Green tea. I drink it as iced tea instead of soft drinks, for example.

And are you avoiding things like diet sodas? Very bad.

Blessings to you.

“Tell me one last thing,” said Harry, “Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?”
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?”
Gredy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: n/a
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a
Zodiac:

Hi all

Thanks for all the advice and healing sent.

My Spirit Family

1 Belraiha (Bun Bun)
1 Caberra (CH)
1 Celestial Maiden (Bun Bun)
1 Fairy Butterfly (CH)
2 Gold Djinn (CH)
4 Immortals (CH) - Ares, Bia, Hebe, Hyperion
1 Magil (Bun Bun)
1 Minor Pit Fiend (Bun Bun)
1 Volkh (CH)

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”