acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

::nice:: I enjoyed absorbing them words of wisdom over my cup of tea, thanks for posting Magnolia :thumbup:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

absolutely great post! will keep this in mind!

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
DeepBlueSea
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 135
Spelled Number: 178
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Great post Mags!!

EidolonMoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Very true and well said! Great post! :heart:

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Such wisdom usualy comes when most needed. Though the path i work with deals with acceptance and wisdom to be gained from all points of veiw i sometimes forget myself, so thank you for the reminder. And you are all wonderful people.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I have to disagree...Vespucci and Columbus were right....The flat earthers were wrong. Einstein & Bohr were right...Pope Leo X was wrong...

When there is huge opposition to something that can be proven....and the very proof is disallowed from the conversation. There are only two choices: Walk away and let the correct idea go into the shadws ...or to take the stand that yourself is correct and know that you have opened yourself to disregard and redicule.

I know thta ther is wisoom in what you say about being right in a sort-of egoist way. That I agree with, but there are situations, where the truth is so important that an absolute stand may be taken. For instance, I am totally correct about "Whole MArket Takeovers" - it dos exist...There are hunters out their whose job is to set this sort of thing up and then even the project itself - even before its begun - maybe "sold" to an actual bidder...
But again, "being right" can be dangerous ground....I believe saying one is absolutely right should be done sparingly. I believe since 2006 I have said I was absolutely right no more than 10 times within more than the total number of posts from the time I rejoined CH and added to my initial joining in 2006.

I believe that the main issue is the management of ego - if one has to be Right - That is bad, and mentally off-base. If One is Right (With Sufficient proof) - then it is necessary to Protect the Truth. Socrates gave up his life to protect the ability of people to Question the Truth....So he is the one who created a stance of argreement where both what you say is correct and what I say is correct.

Respectfully,
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:I have to disagree...Vespucci and Columbus were right....The flat earthers were wrong. Einstein & Bohr were right...Pope Leo X was wrong...

When there is huge opposition to something that can be proven....and the very proof is disallowed from the conversation. There are only two choices: Walk away and let the correct idea go into the shadws ...or to take the stand that yourself is correct and know that you have opened yourself to disregard and redicule.

I know thta ther is wisoom in what you say about being right in a sort-of egoist way. That I agree with, but there are situations, where the truth is so important that an absolute stand may be taken. For instance, I am totally correct about "Whole MArket Takeovers" - it dos exist...There are hunters out their whose job is to set this sort of thing up and then even the project itself - even before its begun - maybe "sold" to an actual bidder...
But again, "being right" can be dangerous ground....I believe saying one is absolutely right should be done sparingly. I believe since 2006 I have said I was absolutely right no more than 10 times within more than the total number of posts from the time I rejoined CH and added to my initial joining in 2006.

I believe that the main issue is the management of ego - if one has to be Right - That is bad, and mentally off-base. If One is Right (With Sufficient proof) - then it is necessary to Protect the Truth. Socrates gave up his life to protect the ability of people to Question the Truth....So he is the one who created a stance of argreement where both what you say is correct and what I say is correct.

Respectfully,
C-
:applause:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I agree that we must protect the Truth, but this is dependent a lot on what can be proven and how.. and even with that, taking a stand for what you believe in and know to be true, must be displayed in such a way that others are open to it..not defiant of it.
If we defend the truth in a manner that forces others into greater defiance, we haven't done much to inseminate truth. We must be diplomatic and direct with what we have to say, if facts are facts they speak for themselves.. and those who would deny that in the most dire of positions have made their decision.
They might come around in time to find these facts, or they may hail from such a different worldview that it is simply irrelevant.. at that point we must live and let live. Because at that point if we're forcing something down someone's throat who just won't take it, that is not a free society.. no matter the liberation another truth could bring.. and this is an important balance to uphold.

What Magnolia has stated is the simplest but so often overlooked. And in my own way I will put it.. knowledge itself, is a great varied thing, it is being poured in from many avenues, and the killer is the mentality that one must be right above all - the answer to all. I have found not one system can answer every question for me.. if someone is really wise they will - admit that they know nothing/are always learning, and - be receptive to every answer before deciding on their own. Our answer should never be someone else's. If like minds come about, ideally, it would be an independently developed phenomena.

Humans can be quick to accept what sounds good and is sold beautifully, swayed and content to stop their search because many are only looking for answers.. we must all work on valuing knowledge, before we can appreciate answers.

Rainbowsky
neophyte
neophyte

Whether one agrees with a particular idea or not, it can be an interesting and informative execise to "suspend disbelief" for long enough to see the world from the other person's viewpoint.

You certainly still have your own opinions, but in addition, it gives you a greater understanding and tolerance for your fellow traveler, and, on occasion, it can also open your eyes to a whole "new world" you may not have encountered yet. If nothing more, it gives you the insight to be able to communicate with other "in their own language" so to speak.

:rainbow:

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

what Caiyros, Noctifera, and Rainbowsky said were all completely valid and true and a great example of this! BRAVO.

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Magnolia”