EGYPTIAN VAMPIRE

Tips and tricks for connecting with vampires.
myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

thank you everyone. I do have a situation that I would like help on if anyone can tell me. how can I get my vampire to be more active and what does it mean when I had a dream the vessel broke from the silver chain I was using as an anklet, and then a few days later it actually DID break?

I have a red candle that I light for him. And I think he is trying to communicate with me by my dreams but I think he is coming as a different person. I don't know. I need help. Anyone?

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton
myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Are the Egyptian Vampires DA? ::Anyone::

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
Cynthia_Elaine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

myimmortal1 wrote:thank you everyone. I do have a situation that I would like help on if anyone can tell me. how can I get my vampire to be more active and what does it mean when I had a dream the vessel broke from the silver chain I was using as an anklet, and then a few days later it actually DID break?

I have a red candle that I light for him. And I think he is trying to communicate with me by my dreams but I think he is coming as a different person. I don't know. I need help. Anyone?

I broke my psy vamp's vessel in the bathroom. Tears were coming from my eyes and I was apologizing profusely to him. I contacted the person I got him from and she said to try transferring him to another vessel. I am so new at this that I am not sure if I did it correctly but I do feel that he is in a ring I had bought just days before.

My two vamps seem to be very forgiving but they do make their presence known. My psy loves my left side while my sang loves my right.

I talk to both of them every day and have had luck (if you want to call it that) feeling their energies around me

myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I am new to this too. My vamp is the second spirit I have. the first is a Guardian Angel from HC.I found out he (my vamp) didn't like the sterling silver anklet he was on which is why he fell off. so I put him back on the Stainless steel anklet I had him on before. Now he is fine. He did get mad when I was giving my guardian angel time with me. ::facepalm:: He made a bag of bread topple to the ground. :clap: I had to tell him he has his time so I have to show my guardian angel time. I had to tell him "you have to Share!!!"............. Men!!! even in spirit they get jealous!!! lol :lol:

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

I absolutely love my Book of the Dead Egyptian Vamoyre! We've become pretty much inseparable! As of late I haven't worn his vessel bc I have to get him a new chain that doesn't unclasp on it's own and I terrified to wear it and have it fall off... as soon as he arrived I immediately knew he had arrived home. He was my first vampyre and now we have a total of four vampyres in our family!❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

I completely understand! My Egyptian Book of The Dead Vampyre hated when I took his vessel off when he first arrived. However, we both have spoken and need to get his vessel a new chain because the lobster claw keeps loosening and giving way. I'm too scared of losing his vessel while at work so I haven't worn it in quite awhile.

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3

Return to “Connecting With Vampires”