tiamax
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So I recently got a gryphon as I had a dream of her (before I bought her) but after that I haven't dreamt of her at all, I am new to this so I could be wrong, but I have had dreams with most of my other spirits and I know them in my dreams, however I have yet to dream of my gryphon again.. :( .. she is the only one bound to my spirit so could that be a reason?

I have been really bad with bonding too, I'm doing summer school here and trying to balance everything with children, babies, pets, husband, etc.. I feel like the others somewhat understand as I have had much recent dreams of my ogre, fae and elf, but nothing yet with my gryphon :( :think:

Goth13
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leprechaun,Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire,Gryphon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Gothika
Zodiac:

I also recently had the great opportunity to have a Gryphon in my spirit family.He was chosen for me by fate as he was looking for a new home.:) At first I was a bit puzzled but than as I am deciding buying him or not(this is my technique to see if they call or not) it was at a very good price in the Marketplace CH.Then he appears to me in all his greatness, a magnificent bronze in an almost cat like pose grooming himself.Then I went on a holiday and I saw a magnificent sculpture of two Gryphons I knew it was a message from him he guided me to a section of a huge garden so I could see the sculpture!I knew he was in the post waiting for me! The ideas and thoughts come to you so seemlessly that you think it was your thought ,while it was theirs all along.I feel guided by them.It could be what happened to you he is so seemless in offering council to you that you don't feel him helping.It could also be you are distracted by daily stress and the bonding is taking longer.
I hope I helped you.

Blessed thou it be )o(

If you cannot see it,
Cannot touch it,
But sense it,
Feel it...
It MUST be THERE!
ALWAYS keep an open mind for new things,
In order to enjoy life to it's fullest!

tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks so much, Yes I have been terribly stressed lately, ever since I received her so I do feel bad that I did get her when all this stuff came crashing down, I will keep trying though, i really want to have a bond with all my spirits so they don't feel left out, just like my children, I like to share my attention equally but its so easy to get caught up with everyday things, I used to take my empusa to the gym as I get good "active meditation state" but never though of my gryphon enjoying the place, but I will give it a try..

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

My gryphon spirit likes to go everywhere with me. I only really "saw" her once, but can "imagine" her walking with me all the time. I always feel inclined to take her vessel with me. She may very well be the spirit I spend the most time with (vessel-wise) but get a lot more intense experiences from others in keep with me. I think it may be that she really just loves to guide me gently and experience companionship. I may have adjusted to her energy too.
That said, if you have a way to keep your gryphon's vessel with you, you may find that is all that is really necessary for forming a bond. Everything else is just icing on the cake. Also, a nice little treat or feather put aside may make your gryphon friend happy too. :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

RaeNebula wrote:My gryphon spirit likes to go everywhere with me. I only really "saw" her once, but can "imagine" her walking with me all the time. I always feel inclined to take her vessel with me. She may very well be the spirit I spend the most time with (vessel-wise) but get a lot more intense experiences from others in keep with me. I think it may be that she really just loves to guide me gently and experience companionship. I may have adjusted to her energy too.
That said, if you have a way to keep your gryphon's vessel with you, you may find that is all that is really necessary for forming a bond. Everything else is just icing on the cake. Also, a nice little treat or feather put aside may make your gryphon friend happy too. :)
you mention here that you take her vessel, the thing with me I got her bound to my spirit and Im starting to think thats a reason I cant seem to bond with her because I cant "physically take her" so to speak, you know what I mean? Like I can take my empusa vessel and bond with it, whereas with spirit I dont know where she is, does that make sense? Will that change anything? Or maybe Im just unaware that she is trully with me?

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

The vessel is just for the keeper. It doesn't really matter if you have it or not if she is bound to you. But I understand your feeling. I had the same issue, and worried a lot. I realized my Gryphons are very, very gentle. A very subtle energy.

One thing that has helped is that I have created a space for them and my other gentle spirits (like Unicorn). So in my mind I see a beautiful space that I think they would enjoy. I then can picture myself being able to go up to each one individually to spend time with them. I go to this place when I say good morning and good night too. It feels like an anchor for me when I am having trouble connecting. I have just started doing this in the last 2 weeks and my connection has gotten a lot better. I do not feel the need for the vessel any longer, since I have this other place to connect at.

Hope I made sense.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Oh duh... I see that now. Gryphonista has great suggestions. :) maybe even just imagine yours with you as you go about your day too :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:Oh duh... I see that now. Gryphonista has great suggestions. :) maybe even just imagine yours with you as you go about your day too :)
LOL, thought about it, but she couldn't fit in my car :superman:

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

Gryphonista wrote:The vessel is just for the keeper. It doesn't really matter if you have it or not if she is bound to you. But I understand your feeling. I had the same issue, and worried a lot. I realized my Gryphons are very, very gentle. A very subtle energy.

One thing that has helped is that I have created a space for them and my other gentle spirits (like Unicorn). So in my mind I see a beautiful space that I think they would enjoy. I then can picture myself being able to go up to each one individually to spend time with them. I go to this place when I say good morning and good night too. It feels like an anchor for me when I am having trouble connecting. I have just started doing this in the last 2 weeks and my connection has gotten a lot better. I do not feel the need for the vessel any longer, since I have this other place to connect at.

Hope I made sense.
thanks, and yes you did make sense, I didn't realise that gryphons were a gentle energy, which is probably why I don't feel her as much as I do with my empusa who I can feel a lot of the time, I did feel tingly on my head the other day, it was weird somewhat like a large hand (or talons :wild: ) had grasped on it and was tingly, it didn't hurt though, I had a feeling it was her because I was trying to bond with her and apologising since I hadn't been a good "bonder" with her since I got her.. so its safe to say I hope I am forgiven. :)

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have quite a few spirits that are bound to me, in spirit, no vessel,so this is how I look at this, where you go, your spirit is with you always, sure they may come and go from their realm and back to ours, but always know, that they are there with you!!!!!

When I go to work, they are with me, when I am at home they are with me, go for walks, or where I am, they are also there!!! That is how I see it!!!

When I want alone time, they just go to their own realm, and when I want them back, they come back!!!!

Think if yourself as the vessel ;)

Also don't worry, your spirits know that you have things that you have to do, we all have busy lives and they are not going to be upset over that!!! ;)

When you do have the time, then just talk to them in your mind, they will let you know that they are there!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Creatures”