Aurora Magick / AstralD

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

I purchased a Merdragon from AstralD and was delighted to hear that 2 were on their way to me as they were sisters who didn't wish to be separated :mrgreen: they arrived the other day and they are an absolute delight to spend time with as they have the most amazing upbeat energies and are very easy to communicate with (even for a novice like myself!) I am really enjoying getting to know them!

AstralD is friendly, professional and quick to answer any questions and I won't hesitate to buy from AstralD again if I feel another Calling :thumbup:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Astral is very good and her items are wonderful!!!! She is also very fast in sending your items to you and she has good communication as well!!! She will answer all your questions!!!!! Of course I will be back!!! :thumbup: :D :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I really don't know much about Spirits yet, but I can say that Astral's a great person overall and nice to work with, be it asking questions about the Paranormal, her methods or Spirits in general.
As for her Spirits, I only have one, so far.
I got a Forest Fae from her, my first Spirit and was really excited about it. She was kind enough to explain things to me, about how Spirit Keeping worked and what it was as well as directed me to CH to get more info until I was comfortable enough to try it out for myself.

Since I'm new at this I still have a lot of doubts, so while I feel I have had a lot of experiences with My Fae, Z, those doubts do make me wonder.
The one thing I have no doubt about however is that Z is here. I don't know if you would call it a Spirits energy, but since the conjuration was done I have been feeling a distinct change in my own attitude and outlook. The change isn't drastic, but I find it a lot easier to just lay back and enjoy things as well as just be silly and carefree sometimes, things just feel more fun.

Beyond that I have had other experiences with her, which I won't go into detail about, because well, doubts and stuff. But I will be buying from Astral again. No mistake there.
As an added note, she was also nice enough to listen to my requests about wanting a specific kind of vessel.

bigblue
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Astral is a great seller. I love her products. She is knowledgeable, and reliable. Answered all my questions before and after sale, and continues to answer them. Her items were full of energy, and each had its own charging bag, the items were exactly a described and great spirits, will purchase from her again.

Winter is Coming

edudpah
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
Zodiac:

I have gotten several spirits from astral, and they've all been awesome! She's a very helpful person, and has answered the plethora of questions I've asked her. She's very quick with orders and shipping, and gives wonderful descriptions of the spirits she offers. I've greatly enjoyed my orders from her, and will most definitely be getting more from her in the future!

Ish
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: my own
If I could be anything, I would be...: table salt

I purchased a baby dragon from Astral and had quite a pleasant surprise when it hatched. I can't go into that now but I'm absolutely ecstatic with my experiences with Astral's services. She's honest, patient, and always seems to go the extra mile to help out. I'm definitely a repeat buyer!

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I recently purchased a custom open conjure, rare dragon from astral. I received the details about him within a couple of days from the date of purchase, and within the week his vessel was in my hands. I started bonding with him Friday the 12th of April, his energy was so strong that I was actually able to allow him to speak through me in the chat. I will most definitely order from her again.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
wellDAMNITcat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
Zodiac:

Astral is a wonderful, sweet, and talented practitioner. I ordered a merdragon egg and a custom "normal" colored dragon from her. I had felt the pull to either a green or purple dragon, and a big, wonderful jade dragon ended up coming through for me. She was able to connect to me and bring this wonderful fellow through who is absolutely perfect and just what I needed. Her communication is excellent, her prices fair, her conjures and shipment speedy, and it was an overall wonderful experience. I plan to work with her many more times in the future. :)

Cat
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Had a large order from Astral arrive a few days ago, she did a really good job with the selection I think. A few of them came visiting even before the vessels arrived and while I did get a rather intense headache the first night the vessels arrived, it was totally gone the next day and I've been fine ever since, great energy match up.

I'm loving having all of them around, one even thought me a shielding method in a dream, but I can't seem to recall who..

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Been quite a few months since I got my Entities from Astral, and with a few more on the way I thought it would be a good time to write up an update/proper review.
Astral offers Entities, not Spirits.

I had just started Keeping when I got my first Entities from her and they have all really helped me along the way.
My most memorable experience came from my Star Fae. I had my eyes set on both the Lazy and DD orbs from CH, but they were both quite costly and I wasn't really sure if I should get them as a result. I had never bought from CH and was still new after all.
The May Day chat party happened a few days later and while Ash and Mags usually offer gift cards, Ash offered an item of your choice from the store to the winners. I won twice, which was IMO a miracle, and managed to get both orbs for free. They have since helped me greatly in developing myself, specially the Lazy Orb, and continue to do so.

I have since gotten Spirits and Entities from a few other Conjurers as well and my family has grown. They have all contributed something to my development, some more then others, but I still do come back to Astral every now and then. Perhaps it is because I got my first Spirit(Entity) from her, or because our energies mesh well, but I do enjoy the company of her Entities (mostly Fae), their energies can feel like being on a sugar rush some times.
These are just my personal thoughts of course, but I'm rather glad I started out here, and you could certainly do a lot worse then Astral if you're just starting out.

Return to “Seller Review”