Aurora Magick / AstralD

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

I got an RA from here and a low born demon-gold djinn hybrid came through. He was distance bound to spirit. It's been a while since I got this companion from this shop but had not updated about it here, but after a recent miracle happened with help from this companion, I thought it is fair to update this thread to also give credit to the conjuror.

A is a much younger entity compared to the other djinns I have, but he was quick to communicate with me and whatever he said he would do, he brought to manifestation fast. For instance during the first few days when I was meditating with him, he told me that he would fix the coffee machine that stopped functioning. I did not believe it, but after meditation when I turned on the coffee machine it started working again to everyone's surprise at home. I have asked for his help to sit with me while I am studying so I could focus better if I have company while studying. He did sit with me for some of the subjects and tried to help with understanding as much as he could even though the topics were new for him as well. And I did get very good grades for my first semester which was in part achieved with his help in giving me focus, energy and company so I don't doze of while studying. And recently when I got an interview to a job after facing so many rejections with job applications, I asked for his help in turning the interview to my favor and he succeeded with it. My Djinn-Angel S from blujay helped me in finding interviews and demon djinn A from Aurora helped to convert the interview decision in my favor. This is a miracle considering my situation which I do not want to explain as its personal, but this is like a big milestone in my life and I achieved what my batchmates could not achieve and it was exactly the kind of job I wanted in exactly the kind of company I wanted to work in. Before the interview I told him that I would give as an offering a bar of dark chocolate. After the wish was granted he pointed to a big bar of dark chocolate with berries in the supermarket which he said I can take half and I can offer him half. I was not sure if he would like it and thought the choice was all in my mind as the berries would make the dark chocolate become even more bitter. But today when I offered it the candle flame went abnormally high and stayed so high for some minutes which kinda freaked me out a bit as it looked it the flame may go high enough to burn the ceiling. That was his way of accepting the offering and saying he was happy with the offering. I always like some sort of physical manifestations and seeing the obvious change in the flame outside natural norms made me very happy and confirmed his presence in my life again.

The conjuring time did take long at the time, it was 3 months, but the conjuring time of 12 weeks was mentioned in the site. Hence I was aware of the fact that it will take this long and so my expectations on the time frame were set when I made the purchase, and by 3 months she finished the vetting and the binding took only few days more. The seller responses were also prompt and I also got good results from my companion and he is one of my companions I turn mostly to. Hence I would say my experience with Aurora was good and would recommend her.
Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Out of curiosity, did this seller move websites?
"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

She did not. You would have to contact her via discord now to place or make an order.
"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

Contact thru "what the deity Eris goddess of Chaos & _____" because even the bare mention of the title gets blocked.
"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:47 pm Contact thru "what the deity Eris goddess of Chaos & _____" because even the bare mention of the title gets blocked.
Thanks Opelia ~
"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure