Djinn Causing Extreme Pain (Please Help)

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

loukezxv wrote:ello nethereal, update us? it's been 3 days since your last reply. everyday i am watching this topic.. as la_portia mentioned, see a doctor just in case :D

nowadays i feel more healthy, i dont know WHERE or HOW to descipt why i feel healthy though! :crazy: recently, my working place is pack with flu & cough virus, everyone in the office caught that sickness, i am still healthy though (TOUCHWOOD!!)

As chinese new year is approaching, 3 weeks away only, i was telling myself NO WAY I GONNA GET SICK!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I WANNA EAT THE GOODIES!! I WANNA PLAYYYY!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MAKE ME HEALTHY!!!!!

so after everyone is back from medical sick leave, i am still healthy (TOUCHWOOD!!!!!!)

must have been my spirits read my random thoughts & protected me from the virus :crazy:
i hope your djinn is protecting you well these 3 days :D

As for whether having spirits will attract more... hmmm.. i really dont know... my room already pack with my spirits, some of them are very jealoussssssssss, i doubt other uninvited guest could come near me though...

:D For some reason I got the image of a lot of magickals in one room, like in a cramped elevator, bumping into each other telling them to scooch and "give me some elbow room".

Haha, good thing it doesn't work like that!

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

hmmmm... magickals.. note sure :P i'm a quite numb person.. doesnt feel anything yet =P

but 1 thing for sure... Ash & fog might be filling my room... (smoking) :crazy:

Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

nethereal wrote:I need some advice please...

Yesterday, I took my djinn for a walk in a cemetery (we have gone for a walk over there before). It got cold and I decided to leave. After leaving, I said to myself, "Now I'm hungry." Immediately after I thought that, I felt my djinn swing my stomach (the organ) inside me. This was not a "playful act" or gentle act. In fact, it felt mocking. However, I felt that it was strange he would do such a thing and shrugged it off.

Later in the night, I thought I could read a book to both him and me. When I started to read it, I felt someone reach into my brain and squeeze it very painfully. The pain was excruciating. I thought it might cause me to die or have brain damage. The location of where this occurred is where I see my djinn's orb by me (one of his orbs floats by my head). After recovering from the pain, I was shocked. I never had pain like this before (I don't have brain problems either), so I am certain my djinn did this (he is the only entity I have).

Now I am thinking maybe my djinn is unhappy being with me and he is hurting me in order to tell me he is unhappy. I am thinking he must wish to be set free. Am I right in thinking this? If so, how do I set him free, without harm coming to him or me? Also, if I set him free, I want to ensure he will no longer harm me. (If for some reason I don't set him free, I also want to ensure he will no longer harm me.) I can tell he is a powerful djinn as when I have photos taken of me, there are now multiple orbs surrounding me.

I received my djinn from the CH Halloween Special Custom Conjuration--he is in a silver ring. I am guessing I can destroy the ring?

Please, please help...
Hi there!
Halloween Custom Conjuration. If I remember correctly, that was for a C5. Now add the Halloween energy to that, that would be immensely, overwhelmingly, and mindblowingly powerful. When an energy of this magnitude simply presents itself in any body part, it could very well have very unpleasant side-effects, and (depending on how sensitive you are) it could take up to one month to get used to this energy. One thing I would like to note - the djinn are some of the hardest entities to work with. They can be tricky and manipulative. Your attitude is the key. You are the master and should always maintain that position. The djinn are VERY serious, extremely powerful, and always the "down to business" type. Actually, they hate it if you bother them with little every day stuff (like getting a parking space, etc). They could care less if you read a book to them. Remember they are all about business and only business - the big things. THEY ARE NOT WARM AND COZY CREATURES. They were created in a way that they must be commanded by a master, and they hate the wishy-washy approach. While a fairy is very interested to know all of your feelings, a djinn is probably not. Also know that it is their fate, and they have no choice but to grant every single one of your wishes. The djinn could possibly be telling you that he/she is ready to grant wishes, and I mean "big wishes". Djinn also tend to be rather touchy, especially when it comes to respect. They already know whatever is on your mind, so if you even think about releasing them or getting rid of the vessel, that would be considered major disrespect, and the djinn would probably let you know. They have a right to be touchy considering their power. The key is to state your wish verbally in a very firm tone, like a master speaking to a servant, and at the same time maintain high respect. I would start with, "Great spirit, I thank you for the blessings you bring." Then state your wish very firmly, "I have a wish for you. I wish that ...". Speak as if you are sure the djinn will carry out your wish. Your belief is important. Djinn also thrive on praise, so tell them what a great spirit they are, and also thank them in advance after stating your wish. Be sure to word your wishes in a way that leaves no room for "loose interpretation" or "exploiting loopholes". Some djinn love those. (So, if you say, "I'm hungry, I want some food," you might end up having pie flying into your face as an example)

I hope this helps!

Blessings,
Yeong

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..."
nethereal
new here
new here

sofia wrote:Hi nethereal, have your problem been solved? Can you use PM?

Hi Everyone--thank you so much for your kind replies.

Following the guidelines, I have done a white sage smudging (it was my very first--I even had to ask, "what is smudging?"). :oops:

So far, everything seems fine, so I think everything should be o.k. now. I have also just bought a C5 volkh just to be safe. Only now, I am afraid to go to cemeteries...

Again, thank you everyone for your support! :grouphug:

Much Love and Bright Blessings,
Nethereal

nethereal
new here
new here

sofia wrote:Hi nethereal, have your problem been solved? Can you use PM?

Hi, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I have PM accessibility. Is PM available only to tenured members? If so, then I don't think I have it...

nethereal
new here
new here

Yeong wrote: Hi there!
Halloween Custom Conjuration. If I remember correctly, that was for a C5. Now add the Halloween energy to that, that would be immensely, overwhelmingly, and mindblowingly powerful. When an energy of this magnitude simply presents itself in any body part, it could very well have very unpleasant side-effects, and (depending on how sensitive you are) it could take up to one month to get used to this energy. One thing I would like to note - the djinn are some of the hardest entities to work with. They can be tricky and manipulative. Your attitude is the key. You are the master and should always maintain that position. The djinn are VERY serious, extremely powerful, and always the "down to business" type. Actually, they hate it if you bother them with little every day stuff (like getting a parking space, etc). They could care less if you read a book to them. Remember they are all about business and only business - the big things. THEY ARE NOT WARM AND COZY CREATURES. They were created in a way that they must be commanded by a master, and they hate the wishy-washy approach. While a fairy is very interested to know all of your feelings, a djinn is probably not. Also know that it is their fate, and they have no choice but to grant every single one of your wishes. The djinn could possibly be telling you that he/she is ready to grant wishes, and I mean "big wishes". Djinn also tend to be rather touchy, especially when it comes to respect. They already know whatever is on your mind, so if you even think about releasing them or getting rid of the vessel, that would be considered major disrespect, and the djinn would probably let you know. They have a right to be touchy considering their power. The key is to state your wish verbally in a very firm tone, like a master speaking to a servant, and at the same time maintain high respect. I would start with, "Great spirit, I thank you for the blessings you bring." Then state your wish very firmly, "I have a wish for you. I wish that ...". Speak as if you are sure the djinn will carry out your wish. Your belief is important. Djinn also thrive on praise, so tell them what a great spirit they are, and also thank them in advance after stating your wish. Be sure to word your wishes in a way that leaves no room for "loose interpretation" or "exploiting loopholes". Some djinn love those. (So, if you say, "I'm hungry, I want some food," you might end up having pie flying into your face as an example)

I hope this helps!

Blessings,
Yeong

Hi Yeong,

Wow, you seem to really know a lot about djinn and understand them. Being utterly honest here, I don't know much about the spiritual world. I am completey new to all of this (spent a good deal of my life thinking there was nothing beyond the physical world). When I discovered CH and received my djinn (first entity ever), I was totally blown away. CH has opened up a whole new perspective for me and I am so grateful and I don't know if I will ever stop being amazed by all this! I was wondering, may I contact you somehow to learn more about djinn? I just have a few questions. Either way, thank you.

Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nethereal, don't feel like you're the only one. I'm still amazed at what's on the "other side", and I don't think any of us will ever stop having questions. It is amazing :D .

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm glad your problems had been solved. :D

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”