Djinn Causing Extreme Pain (Please Help)

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
nethereal
new here
new here
Answers: 0

I need some advice please...

Yesterday, I took my djinn for a walk in a cemetery (we have gone for a walk over there before). It got cold and I decided to leave. After leaving, I said to myself, "Now I'm hungry." Immediately after I thought that, I felt my djinn swing my stomach (the organ) inside me. This was not a "playful act" or gentle act. In fact, it felt mocking. However, I felt that it was strange he would do such a thing and shrugged it off.

Later in the night, I thought I could read a book to both him and me. When I started to read it, I felt someone reach into my brain and squeeze it very painfully. The pain was excruciating. I thought it might cause me to die or have brain damage. The location of where this occurred is where I see my djinn's orb by me (one of his orbs floats by my head). After recovering from the pain, I was shocked. I never had pain like this before (I don't have brain problems either), so I am certain my djinn did this (he is the only entity I have).

Now I am thinking maybe my djinn is unhappy being with me and he is hurting me in order to tell me he is unhappy. I am thinking he must wish to be set free. Am I right in thinking this? If so, how do I set him free, without harm coming to him or me? Also, if I set him free, I want to ensure he will no longer harm me. (If for some reason I don't set him free, I also want to ensure he will no longer harm me.) I can tell he is a powerful djinn as when I have photos taken of me, there are now multiple orbs surrounding me.

I received my djinn from the CH Halloween Special Custom Conjuration--he is in a silver ring. I am guessing I can destroy the ring?

Please, please help...

joy
active contributor
active contributor

Hi, Netheral, I'm sorry to hear about your problem, but the first thing that I thought of is are you sure that it is your djinn that is causing it? The reason I ask is because you said that you had been taking walks in a cemetery; perhaps another spirit is the cause? I'm no expert by any means, and new at this myself, but I don't understand why your custome spirit would want to cause you pain like that. Hopefully some other members with more experience will come on soon and respond. :fingercross:

MrBunny
new here
new here
Zodiac:

hello,
i'm by no means an expert, but i wouldn't think it would be you djinn causing you such physical pain, especially if you have had no such problems in the past.
if you did pick up a "hitch hiker" in the cemetary, you might ask any protective spirits you have to drive it away.
or perhaps, consider getting a volkh, i just received mine, and it is incredibly powerful. (might be able to straighten out your djinn if it has for some reason turned on you)
sorry I can't be much help, but maby it gives you something to consider :)

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

MrBunny is right! I dont think its your Djinn doing this why would a Djinn harm us when they choose to come to us? I think its an entity you have picked up/attached itself to you :insane: I think by asking your Djinn to help remove this troublesome spirit would help greatly. Im no expert but I really feel that this isnt your Djinn doing this. I apparantly have a Chaos Dragon atttached to me? :scared: Ive no idea what one is or where its come from but it shows it is possible that we can pick up unwated guests! :crying:

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I'm prone to agree that you've picked up a spirit at the cemetary. Ask your djinn to help you get rid of it.
Use some sage to smudge your house and light a candle. Invoke your djinn to come to your aid that this naughty spirit
be banished. I believe there may be some help in the encyclopedia for banishing unwanted spirits.

Ah, found it: http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... anish.html

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Great link Alex! I was going to link it as well but you beat me to it.

Since you now have "mulitiple orbs" following you -- I would also tend to agree that something "followed" you home. In fact, your Djinn may be trying to fight them off but he may just be out numbered????

Since he's just arrived you could also try this to help stregthen your bond with him:

http://creepyhollows.com/encyclopedia/a ... ncare.html

If you still have problems you could contact Dragon Lady. She can get rid of any entities that are there and help Clear and shield your property.

Hope that helps.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
nethereal
new here
new here

Thank you everyone for your replies.

I'm sorry, but I think I left out a crucial piece of information when I first posted: Just a few minutes before the excruciating pain occurred, I had actually vocally stated, "******, if somehow you ever wish to be set free, please let me know." This is why I think the very painful experience was a sign that my djinn wants to be set free.

Should I still continue with the smudging or do you think I should go ahead and set him free?

Please help... I haven't been able to sleep because of this...

Thank you...

ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I would tend to agree with everyone else. I don't its your Djinn who is causing you the pain. I think it is as a result of something else affecting you. Your Djinn may be fightng it off or trying to get your attention. Do this...When you lie down in bed at night, hold the vessel and talk to your djinn. Tell him/her what you are feeling/assuming. Ask him/her to come to you in your dreams to speak to you. Tell him/her that you will not do anything until he/she comes into your dreams. Ask him/her to ensure you remember the dream.

The other thing I'd like you to do is cleanse your home and yourself. As others have said, other spirits may have followed you home. I know of some simple hindu rituals that you can do if you like. Let me know...

Again, I don't think its your djinn causing you pain. The djinn CHOSE YOU. If you can any concerns, I'd suggest you email Magnolia and discuss the conjuration with her. You did mention it was a custom conjuration.

Hope that helps...take care.
Bal

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jseses wrote:I would tend to agree with everyone else. I don't its your Djinn who is causing you the pain. I think it is as a result of something else affecting you. Your Djinn may be fightng it off or trying to get your attention. Do this...When you lie down in bed at night, hold the vessel and talk to your djinn. Tell him/her what you are feeling/assuming. Ask him/her to come to you in your dreams to speak to you. Tell him/her that you will not do anything until he/she comes into your dreams. Ask him/her to ensure you remember the dream.

The other thing I'd like you to do is cleanse your home and yourself. As others have said, other spirits may have followed you home. I know of some simple hindu rituals that you can do if you like. Let me know...

Again, I don't think its your djinn causing you pain. The djinn CHOSE YOU. If you can any concerns, I'd suggest you email Magnolia and discuss the conjuration with her. You did mention it was a custom conjuration.

Hope that helps...take care.
Bal

I agree!

If this is really causing you distress then I would get on the horn with Magnolia and run it by her. Providing she's the one who conjured it for you. I can't remember.

If not then I would contact the seller. At least one of them can tell you if it IS or ISN'T the Djinn!

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Great advice Suess. I know Magnolia only binds spirits that wish to be bound, they are not bound
against their will. Can't say for the other sellers out there.

If something did follow you home from the cemetary, it would be to 'its' advantage for you not to have any protection.
I just don't think that pain is coming from your djinn.

Definately contact Dragon Lady if you continue to have problems for a personal or property clearing. She does great work!

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”