Orgone, Tachyon, etc??

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have a block of orgonite I bought from e-bay few years ago. It could be just my imagination (and sorry for TMI :silly: ), but it seemed to ease period cramps a little when placed on lower stomach. It almost felt like Reiki. Actually to my understanding orgone energy is same as chi-energy so that would explain why it felt like Reiki to me. :think: I could be wrong though, I'm not an expert about this. There also was a feeling of warmth in my hand if I placed my hand over the orgonite without directly touching it.

At that time I tried to train myself to sense energies so I might have been much more sensitive than now. I haven't used this orgonite for awhile so I'm not sure if I could still sense anything from it.

Love leading the pilgrim
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

AstralD wrote:I just received another batch of orgonite today tuned for chakra and healing work. This is noticeably way, way stronger than the first set I got (and twice as expensive), heavier, more energy radiating from it, just better all around. I will let you guys know how it affects my environment.

As far as the differences, the first set did not contain metal shavings just coiled wire around the crystal, and glitter. This set contains metal BBs and metal shavings in addition to mica and the quartz crystal of course. There does definitely seem to be a "science" to doing it right.
Thank you for updating! I have looking for some that meet the requirements put forth in the other thread. If you add a good update, would you mind sharing who the seller is? Many Thanks!

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:
AstralD wrote:I just received another batch of orgonite today tuned for chakra and healing work. This is noticeably way, way stronger than the first set I got (and twice as expensive), heavier, more energy radiating from it, just better all around. I will let you guys know how it affects my environment.

As far as the differences, the first set did not contain metal shavings just coiled wire around the crystal, and glitter. This set contains metal BBs and metal shavings in addition to mica and the quartz crystal of course. There does definitely seem to be a "science" to doing it right.
Thank you for updating! I have looking for some that meet the requirements put forth in the other thread. If you add a good update, would you mind sharing who the seller is? Many Thanks!
The seller is raindancetradingco

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

glad to read about orgone, have seen it around on the internet hadn't found much info about it, also the thread about making it is a good read.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Hey, I did promise to update this and havent, so here goes. Although I do feel energy when actively holding or working with the orgone, I have to say I am really disappointed with its ability to affect the ambient area around it. Unless I keep it basically pointed at me or in my hands I don't feel it much if at all. It does seem to react interestingly to electronic devices. For months I had a charge cord that was on the fritz, I have since replaced it, but for a while the only way to get that cord to work was to place the cord and phone over the orgone pieces I had. After months of consistently being laid on the orgone the cord actually became more reliable and no longer needed it. It had been bent so the contacts were damaged, yet somehow the orgone "healed" it? It was definitely interesting. Maybe I should get some to put as feet on my computer case.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I started to create some of these pendants for myself. The ones that weren't so pretty I buried in the earth. It's true it does make your crops grow more healthy. And these were ones without the quartz. Right around the same time my yard starting having lots of bees.

I made a few that didn't do much before. Though I think the difference with this batch is that there is a lot of wire wrapping, so the metal is touching my skin which is trying to follow the original design of the orgone box where the metal side was closest to the participant.

Maybe it's related, maybe it's not here, but I've been struggling with a-hole customers in my other biz, though since I've stuck the organite in my Buddha fountain, everything has been running smooth. I suppose you have to be in chaos to appreciate it's soothing quality.

When I add quartz it appears I can get a little more spirit activity like an orb or streak of light, while it's curing. I would say it's good if you wear it consistently and have felt blocked for some time. Best under running water, unless your making cloud busters, then you should not touch the metal if the base is submerged in running water. And I wouldn't try too hard to feel anything, because you might be acclimated, rather look at the results.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
ladyhawk549
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Danu9

*sigh* No more will calgon be looked at the same way. :Y 83
SoRealNebula wrote:Orgone took away .....

http://danu9.tripod.com/
bgrigri
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

There is a seller on etsy I've been stalking with high quality or gone,but ch keeps taking all my $$$ with amazing sales and limited time items, new amazing para-technology- I need to hit the jackpot or hide the shop for awhile somehow! ;)

You would have to be half mad to dream me up ~Lewis Carroll
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:Yes, actually, I did. The wrinkles in your skin formed by prolonged immersion, and your fingerprints, are all nature's way of giving you better grip in watery situations... it makes sense that your hands would scrub better than anything else.
I use a dishcloth, but I also run my fingertips over the washed item if there's a chance that any food particles could be stuck to it. Sometimes, it's hard to see such things when there are soap suds all over everything.

I have learned, from observing blind friends, to remember to use my sense of touch in some instances instead of sight. It's easier to locate something buried in my handbag by touch when I'm in a room with poor lighting. Ditto for getting a key into a keyhole when it's dark. I figure that if THEY can do these things via touch, with little or no usable vision, I can certainly do the same.

Fingertips are more than sensitive enough to locate really, really tiny stuck-on particles that need an extra scrub, so proofreading my dishes via touch, as I wash is a useful tool.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
MagickFromtheMysts wrote:Yes, actually, I did. The wrinkles in your skin formed by prolonged immersion, and your fingerprints, are all nature's way of giving you better grip in watery situations... it makes sense that your hands would scrub better than anything else.
I use a dishcloth, but I also run my fingertips over the washed item if there's a chance that any food particles could be stuck to it. Sometimes, it's hard to see such things when there are soap suds all over everything.

I have learned, from observing blind friends, to remember to use my sense of touch in some instances instead of sight. It's easier to locate something buried in my handbag by touch when I'm in a room with poor lighting. Ditto for getting a key into a keyhole when it's dark. I figure that if THEY can do these things via touch, with little or no usable vision, I can certainly do the same.

Fingertips are more than sensitive enough to locate really, really tiny stuck-on particles that need an extra scrub, so proofreading my dishes via touch, as I wash is a useful tool.
I do that as well with my dishes and I am all the time doing that with my handbag as well, my hubby wouldn't dare stick his hands in my hand bag as he says, there is no telling what I may have in there, and he is right, hehehehehehehe :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I carry some of my spirits with me in my pockets and hand bag, and a dragon or two have been known to make things feel sharp to those who go rummaging around in my hand bag!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”