Non-Binding Conjuration: Nympho

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

I did this conjuration purely for learning purposes. I am not joking LOL 8))

I don't have a nympho and I was curious about their energy, how they feel.

For those who try and do not feel anything, it might take a while before feeling especially if you have no idea how the contact with a nympho feels like. I had to focus a bit to recognize the nympho vibe at first, but after 2- 3 minutes it started happening.

A guy came, with red hair and he gave me his name. I could see his body really well, but I was not able to zoom on his face as I would have liked, so I asked for pics on pinterest and to my suprise a lot of guys with red hair came.. so this nympho was also good at using technology ;)

I could feel his touches in various places of my body, I started cold as a stone, then my body slowly started getting "warmer". But I thanked him and told him I invited only for learning purposes, so we did not really "play". He was so kind to give me his name.

Overall a nice pleasant eperience. :8) At least, I now know how a nympho's energy feels like.

SuperTurtle
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

What am I supposed to do AFTER I said the spell ? Juste lie down and wait or do I need to do something special like entering a state of meditation ?

I understand the spell is like a call but I don't know how to start the conversation.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

SuperTurtle wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:53 pm What am I supposed to do AFTER I said the spell ? Juste lie down and wait or do I need to do something special like entering a state of meditation ?

I understand the spell is like a call but I don't know how to start the conversation.
Well it is a conjuration - yes, a way to call to a spirit, which will draw them.

What would you do if you had a vessel with a conjure and bound Nympho? Maybe do that?

For someone who has some ability / experience in communicating with and connecting with spirits, it may well be easier to sense their presence.

For general but key information on communicating with spirits, see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit- ... nners.html
from ---I received my spirit. What do I do now? onwards

and

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

see #Subtle signs

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That should read "conjured and bound". The edit button wasn't functioning.

find it again.
Stnerplc
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

Is there a set specific time where it would be best to try and call out to one? since I am in a relaxed state and all and being open minded and all but perhaps it depends on the time, anyone know what times are the best times?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thinking it through, it's up to you.

If you can do magical/spirit work at a time when you're in the best physical, mental and psychic state possible then the experience may well be optimal. For many people this will include doing a space clearing/ banishing / protection beforehand (and afterwards), remaining centred and grounded too.

The other consideration is to make use of associations and choose a day / time that is in harmony with the energy or type of spirit concerned, using other suitable draws if you like.

For Nymphos, the associations are given here https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-N ... YMATE.html

Weekday Friday
Planet Saturn
Month June
Gemstone Ruby
Color Red
Foliage Ivy
Animal Cat
Scent Sandalwood
Herb Mint

You can also use the mantra for Nymphos to connect with their energy before doing the non-binding invocation. see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=mantra

I once bookmarked a CH article guide to the best days and times of day to cast certain types of magic but I can't locate that right now. There's info out there on the internet about planetary hours. The convention is that a Venus 'hour' would do well for connecting with a sexual spirit. Or a Mercury hour, if you're focusing more on the communication aspect of it. or just the best time for you on a Friday. But you wouldn't absolutely need to choose the right day and time...it's up to you as to what feels the best thing to do.

find it again.
Stnerplc
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

Lewk wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:23 pm Thinking it through, it's up to you.

If you can do magical/spirit work at a time when you're in the best physical, mental and psychic state possible then the experience may well be optimal. For many people this will include doing a space clearing/ banishing / protection beforehand (and afterwards), remaining centred and grounded too.

The other consideration is to make use of associations and choose a day / time that is in harmony with the energy or type of spirit concerned, using other suitable draws if you like.

For Nymphos, the associations are given here https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-N ... YMATE.html

Weekday Friday
Planet Saturn
Month June
Gemstone Ruby
Color Red
Foliage Ivy
Animal Cat
Scent Sandalwood
Herb Mint

You can also use the mantra for Nymphos to connect with their energy before doing the non-binding invocation. see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=mantra

I once bookmarked a CH article guide to the best days and times of day to cast certain types of magic but I can't locate that right now. There's info out there on the internet about planetary hours. The convention is that a Venus 'hour' would do well for connecting with a sexual spirit. Or a Mercury hour, if you're focusing more on the communication aspect of it. or just the best time for you on a Friday. But you wouldn't absolutely need to choose the right day and time...it's up to you as to what feels the best thing to do.
The one with the Mantra one should help too probably even more so after saying the conjuration, thanks for the insight so I guess It don't matter the time either night or day hmm.. also I hear the earth is upping its Frequency and Oct is 4D shift and the unseen will soon be seen within this month what is your take on this? I have been more spiritual as of August, practicing meditation and getting in nature and sun gazing and it really helps clear your mind a ton my mind has never been so clear especially now.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Stnerplc wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:54 pm [...]hmm.. also I hear the earth is upping its Frequency and Oct is 4D shift and the unseen will soon be seen within this month what is your take on this?[...]
I'm glad the info was useful. It sounds like what you're doing is working well.

As this is going off topic, I've answered this in a new post here. viewtopic.php?f=383&t=80410

find it again.
MailMan373
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: duken von hearth

does this work outside of 3 am

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

MailMan373 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:26 am does this work outside of 3 am
3 am? Why 3 am?
There's no mention of 3 am in the instruction, right?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “DIY Spirits”