Non-Binding Conjuration: Nympho

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:04 pm
MailMan373 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:26 am does this work outside of 3 am
3 am? Why 3 am?
There's no mention of 3 am in the instruction, right?
No, there is no mention of 3am the witching hour has 0 to do with the working of this spell.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

I tried this again. During and right after the conjuration I felt/saw nothing this time. I thought maybe it did not work this time as I did not have a strong intention to meet a nympho, but I did it more for the sake of learning. That night I completely forgot about the nympho conjuration and in the middle of the night I woke up with a vision of a quite handsome guy taking off his shirt and showing his chest to somehow entertain me. That was quite a thing. I did not realize it was a nympho in that moment as I was sleepy, only later during the day I understood that was actually a nympho who answered to the conjuration.

Kashykc
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cid

Hey im new here , and to test out this website i purchased a "Nympho Conjuration"

a day passed and i gotta say this site is magical
cause i had the forums open as i was planning to explore them .. but the day after i was on the pc and i was planning on doing something else
and as i was about to close the forums i saw as if hands welcoming me pulling me to the page and to not close it

a small magical moment who got me exploring the forums as i originally planned

After reading alot of magnolia's FAQ's like posts
i went on to read about Nympho's and finally i found a NON BINDING Nympho Conjuration

i tried it
at start nothing happened
but as the day progressed i noticed i was in communication with a spirit
i usually disregard telepathic communication as my own mind conjuring up toughts
but this was really different i could tell these were not my own responses

at some point i asked her if i would get to meet her in a dream
she said yes
i said nah no way but she said youll see

i carried on with the day and was a bit excited

at night befor sleep
i pulled up some astral projection guided meditation sessions on youtube
in intent to try and reach a place i could meet the spirit
i never managed to do it , but i belive its possible
and i tought well heres a chance to try again

i couldn't achive astral projection

and later on i fell asleep

i woke up mid night from a dream
it was not related to the spirit at all

but as usual i went back to sleep
and the 2nd dream is where it happened

i was in a house that seemed to be mine
i was on a sofa watching tv when suddenly the door rings
i go to open the door and a woman and a couple of her friends show up
she greets me also using my name and enters the house with her friends

i was super confused to who she was
but i was a bit scared to tell her and her friends to go away

i remember that when seeing them i felt like i really dont like their presence and was a bit bothered by their visual apperance

the dream went on and it seemed a day has passed
then i was alone again in my house

and again she showed up knocking on my door
i felt powerless to not let her in and she came into the house but this time with a couple of male friends

the dream went on
and i told her male friends to go to another place and that i could drive them if they want to
i went into the car and drove them away

i then tried to get back to the house
but the hill up to the house was so steep the car started to disconnect from the road and almost fall backwards

i then had a strange moment where i was grabbing the road while partly flying and pushing my car to a side road that showed out of no where

and i arrived at the house

the moment i enter i see my whole house trashed
and my favourate viynal cover is ripped
and the vinyal is playing on my patiphone

i go to grab my pack of smokes and i notice that she lit up every smoke , took maybe 1 or 2 puffs from every ciggarate and put it back in

every thing in the house was placed differently

i got mad and worried that she might of taken the money thats stashed in my passport
so i go to find my passport , i see the money is still there , but there is also another passport , hers ,
then suddenly she showed up
i was furios and i screamed at her to go away
but then she started breaking things

so i went and locked the door to the house with her inside and told her im calling the cops

i then called the cops and was telling them to come
so they asked me where are you ?

and i told them i dont know .. i dont know where my house is for some reason ... maybe i was drugged .. please get here and help me
as shes screaming in the background

i then went outside and asked the neigbour where are we
and she looked at me strangly worried to my condition

i felt as if im a bit drunk as everything was wobbly
i pulled my phone out of my pocked
(woha first time seeing a phone in a dream)
i opened maps and clicked on target my location

it zoomed in but showed no name of town it was just a vauge area in the woods close to where im supposed to be

i can go on but i feel like i wrote too much already

it was a really bad dream and i usually dont have bad dreams

i recall that at some point in the dream i told her
Oh now i know who you are
but was in no way aware of the conjuration i did when i was awake

im not sure why i said it

any way so now im a bit worried about the purchase i made of the spirit

i wonder if its the actually the spirit i purchased who showed up when i did the Non-binding conjuration

she was super disrespectfull but it wasn't as if she ment harm purposefully
i do not think she was evil i think she was just acting foolishly

but the overall experience was really bad

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Kashykc wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:11 am Hey im new here , and to test out this website i purchased a "Nympho Conjuration"

a day passed and i gotta say this site is magical
cause i had the forums open as i was planning to explore them .. but the day after i was on the pc and i was planning on doing something else
and as i was about to close the forums i saw as if hands welcoming me pulling me to the page and to not close it

a small magical moment who got me exploring the forums as i originally planned

After reading alot of magnolia's FAQ's like posts
i went on to read about Nympho's and finally i found a NON BINDING Nympho Conjuration

i tried it
at start nothing happened
but as the day progressed i noticed i was in communication with a spirit
i usually disregard telepathic communication as my own mind conjuring up toughts
but this was really different i could tell these were not my own responses

at some point i asked her if i would get to meet her in a dream
she said yes
i said nah no way but she said youll see

i carried on with the day and was a bit excited

at night befor sleep
i pulled up some astral projection guided meditation sessions on youtube
in intent to try and reach a place i could meet the spirit
i never managed to do it , but i belive its possible
and i tought well heres a chance to try again

i couldn't achive astral projection

and later on i fell asleep

i woke up mid night from a dream
it was not related to the spirit at all

but as usual i went back to sleep
and the 2nd dream is where it happened

i was in a house that seemed to be mine
i was on a sofa watching tv when suddenly the door rings
i go to open the door and a woman and a couple of her friends show up
she greets me also using my name and enters the house with her friends

i was super confused to who she was
but i was a bit scared to tell her and her friends to go away

i remember that when seeing them i felt like i really dont like their presence and was a bit bothered by their visual apperance

the dream went on and it seemed a day has passed
then i was alone again in my house

and again she showed up knocking on my door
i felt powerless to not let her in and she came into the house but this time with a couple of male friends

the dream went on
and i told her male friends to go to another place and that i could drive them if they want to
i went into the car and drove them away

i then tried to get back to the house
but the hill up to the house was so steep the car started to disconnect from the road and almost fall backwards

i then had a strange moment where i was grabbing the road while partly flying and pushing my car to a side road that showed out of no where

and i arrived at the house

the moment i enter i see my whole house trashed
and my favourate viynal cover is ripped
and the vinyal is playing on my patiphone

i go to grab my pack of smokes and i notice that she lit up every smoke , took maybe 1 or 2 puffs from every ciggarate and put it back in

every thing in the house was placed differently

i got mad and worried that she might of taken the money thats stashed in my passport
so i go to find my passport , i see the money is still there , but there is also another passport , hers ,
then suddenly she showed up
i was furios and i screamed at her to go away
but then she started breaking things

so i went and locked the door to the house with her inside and told her im calling the cops

i then called the cops and was telling them to come
so they asked me where are you ?

and i told them i dont know .. i dont know where my house is for some reason ... maybe i was drugged .. please get here and help me
as shes screaming in the background

i then went outside and asked the neigbour where are we
and she looked at me strangly worried to my condition

i felt as if im a bit drunk as everything was wobbly
i pulled my phone out of my pocked
(woha first time seeing a phone in a dream)
i opened maps and clicked on target my location

it zoomed in but showed no name of town it was just a vauge area in the woods close to where im supposed to be

i can go on but i feel like i wrote too much already

it was a really bad dream and i usually dont have bad dreams

i recall that at some point in the dream i told her
Oh now i know who you are
but was in no way aware of the conjuration i did when i was awake

im not sure why i said it

any way so now im a bit worried about the purchase i made of the spirit

i wonder if its the actually the spirit i purchased who showed up when i did the Non-binding conjuration

she was super disrespectfull but it wasn't as if she ment harm purposefully
i do not think she was evil i think she was just acting foolishly

but the overall experience was really bad
I can not know for sure who that woman was, but it might be subconscious fears projecting in your dream. The conjuration that you purchased from CH should be safe. I don't have a nympho, but according to what people shared here CH nymphos are not malicious. If not the projection of fear, it could be that you have not protected yourself before falling asleep and attracted another spirit in your dream. Even if the non-binding conjuration is protected, it is suggested to protect yourself when you deal with other dimensions and spirits.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Just to add to what Angelik said, my understanding is that we're unlikely to experience contact with a conjured spirit until after the conjuration and binding has actually happened.

The type of conjuration CH does seems to be pretty instant - ie they don't put out a call then wait few days or weeks then vet who shows up, as far as I can tell. But they have said orders for the same type of spirit are often collated and done together in one conjuration session.

I've not yet used the non- binding conurations in the Forum. However I have used the CH WA Portal and other conjuration or conjuring items. My experience is always that the effect is pretty instant. It seems to take no longer than a couple of seconds until a spirit or spirits, that have responded arrive and can be dialogued with.

Echoing Angelik's comments, even though I'm using protected, safe codewords or conjurations that have been created by the CH experts Magnolia & ASH, I still clear and protect my space, get rid of unwanted or plaguing energies around or within me and ground and center, as a minimum, before I do the conjuration. This way the atmosphere around me is as clear as possible and my mind and personal energies are too.

This makes it easier to tune in to the spirit that has arrived, instead of being stuck or blocked in my own mind and personal issues. In my opinion it's never a bad thing to optimise your chances of good, clear spirit contact by doing such things.

Other than that, I agree with Angelik. What you've described sounds to me very like a psychological- type dream. Of course in 'normal' dreams we do drift in and out of the Astral too.

Also CH Nymphos are White Arts and so would not ever be malicious in nature. And I'd be surprised if anything more than one spirit turns up in response to the non-binding conjurations in the Forum.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I decided to try and see how this conjuration worked, before even going into it my spirit friends said to be prepared as I will always get a instant response. I set up my ritual space and lit a candle, I then got on my knees with my bum sitting on my feet. I began to think of a safe place, a place which is welcoming and friendly to me and the spirits.

I then picked up my phone after focusing for 3 minutes and read the invocation out loud, I felt a light breeze and a slight touch on my body then in my safe place they presented their figure and looks, he was a very handsome nympho, I giggled Cus he kinda had a kpop haircut. He conversed with me telepathic and stated what he preferred our positions to be, we engaged in sexual activity and also small chatted which I found interesting. He then asked if he could visit again and if that was ok for me, I noticed they always asked questions before doing anything that may make me feel uncomfortable or overall very Courteous. He then asked me my name and then shared his and went on his way.

After a bet with my spirits and a friend I did the conjuration again after work (same day), following the same steps and method as above. After the innovation was spoken felt brushing against my thighs and then a female Nympho showed herself to me in my safe place, she was very pretty and had a very alluring personality. She seemed to chit chat even more then the last one, I believe that this conjuration to me honestly feels like a first blind date type feeling I very much get this vibe. After interacting with me for a bit she told me her name and said she was very much interested in me and wanted to visit again. She then asked if one of her nympho friends could join I agreed, he also showed himself to me in my safe place before appearing, all three of us engaged in sexual activity, some time pasted I was getting sleepy after work it was pretty cute they kept lightly shaking my leg to remind me they were still there haha. After our meeting concluded her friend shared their name and asked if they could visit as well. Over all the experience was great, warm and very fun / exciting, really felt like a date. If anyone is on the fence about getting a sexual spirit maybe try this a few times, just keep in mind I have a lot of experience with physical interaction with spirits, just Tone your expectations to how experienced you are, over time these interactions will grow in strength and the things you can do with them will also increase.
Last edited by Satella on Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Sherl
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I tried it out of curiosity. Don't know if i am imaging it, but first i fell a tingling by my feet slowly going upwards to my legs. It was very relaxing. I couldn't hear or see the spirit though.

Return to “DIY Spirits”