Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

One thing to keep in mind is that the palms of your hands and souls of your feet have many smaller chakras. Used to draw and expel energy

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

LIONOX wrote:Ok I'm totally interested!

I never knew there were MORE Chakras! It's REALLY important to know about the others then of course, but what information from which source is the most accurate about the "other chakras", whereabouts they are and how many more there are?

Lemon, may I ask that you help take us through these "Other Chakras" by naming and identifying them in the body please?

Anyone with further insight into this to share?
Honestly I don't know their names... I only know that they are there. And... sweetie... there are THOUSANDS of chakras... There's no way I could write them all down. That kind of information would probably need a forum of its own. :insane: :(

However... working to view the chakras in the hands and feet will start you on the road to being able to see joint and bone chakras, and as your vision grows you can start to see organs and the minor chakras there, and the further you go, the more layers of the aura and the other bodies you'll be able to see, until eventually you can see all the chakras.

It just takes practiced exploration, and a LOT of patience, is all.

Mad blessings...
Lemon

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Interesting topic, the 7 most commonly known chakras are the major chakras. I have heard that there are several minor chakras but some of them are not actual chakras but merely nadi's or energy channels and I'm afraid I don't know a lot about them, so I'll just link this on here,

http://www.rickrichards.com/Chakras.htm

Great topic, Sovereign :thumbup: :hug:

Anna

Return to “METHODOLOGIES”