General Creatures Questions

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

This is a thread for General Creatures Questions.

esmem
new here
new here
Zodiac:

just a quick question, do hippogryphs have names? i received my hippogryph spirit stone today but there was no name with it, just wondering... :|

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.
Oscar Wilde
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.
Friedrich Nietzsche
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear esman; email magnolia that you have received your hippogryph. she never includes paper information within the packages just in case something goes wrong in transit. once she knows you have received your order, if your spirit has a name she will let you know. blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
esmem
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for your help :D

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.
Oscar Wilde
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.
Friedrich Nietzsche
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Another thing...be patient and wait for her reply. It will take some time. I'm wondering has her email be fixed....

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
coco
neophyte
neophyte

hmm.. i wonder how many creatures actually doesn't have a name or doesn't like to be named?

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have a question for anyone who may know anything about this.

Is there an actual 'Creature' ~ Babylonian Lion? Or a winged lion? Not a Gryphon, with the head of an eagle but an actual lion with wings?

The reason I ask is that I was in a short meditation about 2 days ago and I saw one of these come into my vision (3rd eye vision) very clearly? That day or the next day Shamus asked me what I felt about Babylon? I later looked up winged lion and I found out that it was the symbol of Babylon? So I am trying to figure out what, if anything, this was? Was it a creature coming to me or a 'message' of some sort? Or, I believe that there is a Demon with this appearance but this did not feel at all 'dangerous' or 'negative'. :feedback:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

Truths:
I don't know how much help this will be since that was a fairly old post and I just got this from a google search but
http://www.crystalinks.com/wingedlions.html
http://amathenia.blogspot.com/2006/08/w ... bylon.html

Upon reading your post, I did remember seeing winged lions in Babylonian art, though usually with a human face. Some of the most striking winged lions come from Venice, Italy- There are statues of them everywhere there- a very beautiful sight.

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote:I have a question for anyone who may know anything about this.

Is there an actual 'Creature' ~ Babylonian Lion? Or a winged lion? Not a Gryphon, with the head of an eagle but an actual lion with wings?

The reason I ask is that I was in a short meditation about 2 days ago and I saw one of these come into my vision (3rd eye vision) very clearly? That day or the next day Shamus asked me what I felt about Babylon? I later looked up winged lion and I found out that it was the symbol of Babylon? So I am trying to figure out what, if anything, this was? Was it a creature coming to me or a 'message' of some sort? Or, I believe that there is a Demon with this appearance but this did not feel at all 'dangerous' or 'negative'. :feedback:
INTERESTING truths. Wow. I'm intrigued because I've been rather obsessed with Babylon of late. What secrets does Babylon hold?

I'm willing to bet that winged lions are real. They've been depicted in sculpture and other art forms for such a long time. Did your lion have fluffy "angel" wings, bird wings, dragon wings?

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

truthsmacabre wrote:I have a question for anyone who may know anything about this.

Everything in creation exists somewhere. :wizard: :cloud9:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!

Return to “Creatures”