seller mystic oceans

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
vay
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

alupha wrote:Yin Yang, is the circle with the black and white swirls

Ba Gua, is the 8 symbols
which each is made up of a different combination of Yin/s (- -) and Yang/s (一)
that goes around the Yin Yang symbol

Not that I don't like her listings. All her western spirits listings are fine.
But when it comes to Chinese listings I just suggested her to use Chinese pictures
which can actually be found everywhere to give a more accurate image
especially for people who would like to visualize them.
Just a bit of extras...Chinese dragon, pi-xiu, ki-lin.....are of higher classes among Chinese spirits and with very high ego
Relationship with them are more impersonal...only respect and business is so far what I feel with my pi-xius.
They (usually) only means business, esp. with pi-xiu, they require a higher regular offering/ritual/etc.
The better you can provide and look after them, the better business they do. But still, impersonal.
Most Western spirits, even the Western dragons, which are actually as powerful as the Chinese Imperial dragons
are more friendly and warm to be with.
So when I came to UK I tend to fall more for the Western spirits...which are more of a "friend/partner" for life relationship
instead of a "business partner" relationship.
I understand- the Asian pride ;) .
I, too, have only western spirits only (so far).

bornawildangel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I just got a psy male from Aurora and I have to say I am lovin' him! We did the initial bonding last night, and afterward, I found a sugar heart nearby. It gave me a hmm moment, but I kinda laughed and said "oh cool :) ". He was with me all day today at a childrens party (YUM YUM all that energy ), and my son came up to me with a metal heart he had found. Another hmm moment, until I told my son about it. He grabbed my tarot deck and said 'ok mom, if its the new vamp, pull a heart card" :)) And I did :)) the six of hearts popped right out! All and all, this vamp rocks and I am sooo happy :))

Laugh, Dance, Smile, Love, and Sparkle

"Friendship isn't about
Whom you have known the longest,
But about who came
And never left your side"
enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

HI All. I havent purchased from these guys but you cant go by that anyways since I am deaf dumb and blind when it comes to the paranormal thus far for me. However I will say I asked her about one of her items and she could have promised me the world just so I would buy it but she didnt, she said if well lets see it was a love ring and she said if person a & b wanted to work on working things out it would work good in helping but if a or b was against it then it wouldnt work. So I find her to be honest and helpful and not making false promises and we all know thats hard to find sometimes. Just wanted to add my 2 cents lol

Becca

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have purchased from Aurora. While I still haven't seen or heard my spirits, I have noticed that when a new spirit arrives from her I have horrible headaches non-stop for about a week. Medicine only takes the edge off and the headache won't go away till I am fully adjusted to their energy. While it is a little bothersome, I do LOVE actually feeling something :inlove: (as I am pretty spiritually numb too, lol). So, I'll put up with the week of headaches in order to know that my spirits are here. She's the only one this has happened with and I normally never have headaches.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

She is the one I bought my BA spirit from and I know he's real because the first time he showed himself it was the darkest feeling I have ever felt. Rest assured she is real.

Gnaghi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Greetings All,

I wanted to post this response from Aurora in case anyone else had the same questions:

The Caballi is a benevolent entity whereas the Succubus is considered a darker spirit. Both will affect your dreams, visiting you in the astral realm and causing erotic visions, sensations, feelings, etc. Both can help you draw human lovers. However while the Succubus is a draining force, the Caballi is not-she is empowering and energizing instead.

As for the werewolf and werelion, there are more similarities between the two than differences. I'd say the main difference is that the werelion can bring about divinatory gifts and increase third eye energy, which you don't find in the werewolf. Both are strong spirits of protective magick, and increase energy in love & lust magick too. Thanks so much! Peace, Aurora

Gna
In_Dark_Harmony
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: It's a process
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: -
Zodiac:

Really I have to bump this, as Aurora is really amazing and the real deal :thumbup: :thumbup:

Experience Dark Tranquility.
Remain in Dark Harmony.

Proud companion to unique and lovely spirits, with a wonderful collection of magickals.
Proud to have vampires in my bloodline :vampire:

"No Time To Cry."
Nisha978
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: DRAGON
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Syamanthra

leigh wrote:I have to give credit where credit is due. I just got an e-mail from Aurora, and she apologized profusely for being away. She had a death in the family, and had no internet connection for 3 weeks. She gave me a refund, and even said that when the pendant arrives, I owe her nothing. She is an honorable person.

I just may do business with her in the future.
hello, :wave:

Can I have the link to her page pls?

Nana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Giving this a bump, as I see she's returned from her Sabbatical.

"A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you." -- Lucifer
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Nana wrote:Giving this a bump, as I see she's returned from her Sabbatical.
YAY

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called

Return to “Seller Review”