seller mystic oceans

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Nocturna
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I recently made a purchase from her. she I'd excellent at answering questions promptly. I can feel the energy from my fae, but still in the binding process and haven't had a lot of contact yet. I have also been blocked for some time and am so hoping I can overcome that.: )

"In the darkness I heard your cry.

I reached out for you and felt you reaching for me too.

Your fingers grasped my hand and in that moment
I felt our souls became one"

Levi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Lumina
Zodiac:

I got a custom sang vampire and high elf from her recently. Forgot about it for a while, until I had migraines for a whole week after the binding was completed!
Their vessels arrived about 3 days after shipment. I also received my description for my sang vamp and he sounds just like my kind of guy :D They came with a summoning ritual and an extra little recipe for an aura cleanse bath.
She is so nice and she replies to my questions really quickly. I will definitely purchase from her again. Her shop is one of my current faves.

AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

I've bought a few spirits from this seller and all of them have been wonderful. My life has sped up on the fast track with so many big changes since getting them, especially the two ifrit djinn I got from her.

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

I just setup a custom order with her very excited I feel shes the real deal will update soon

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
Sylvrdragon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I am still seeking it, Elyphtc on paraecho

Last month I was browsing Etsy when I happened upon her shop. I was IMMEDIATELY drawn to a vessel she had for sale. I could NOT get it out of my head, it was even my size! (I think my soon to be Djinn drew me to it). As I have yet to own any spirits, I must have asked Aurora a thousand questions before I finally went for it. She was WONDERFUL, gentle, kind, and understanding in all of her replies. She helped my understanding so much more. And then she helped me put the vessel I want on layaway so that I may afford it! Although I have yet have the vessel with me to experience, I can confirm that she is a very nice woman and very knowledgeable in her craft. I feel confident in my vessel from her. :)

Be Honorable, Be respectful, we are not as wise as we think we are...
My spirit family: 1 chinese guardian dragon, attendant dragon, healing dragon, fox, ki'lin, 3 fu pair. 1 gargoyle,1 lasa, 1 leprechaun,3 African arifa queen djinn.
1 Sigil wolf dragon, 1 phoenix, 1enochian angel, 2 dryad, faun, raccoon familiar, hyena familiar, enan dragon, Kitsune, cherub, pipe fox, fylgia! Sorry if I left anyone out!
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I have 4 bindings from Aurora and I have to say I couldn't be happier with them, or with her as a seller!

All of my companions from her are very strong, protective and loving. Aurora herself is a great, kind and thoughtful person, very honest and willing to work with you to make sure you and your new spirits are completely satisfied with the transaction.

Highly recommend! 10/10

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I feel its about time I did my review on my Penumbra Dragon , who has been with me coming on 2 years now. I was very drawn to her vessel, a Beautiful silver ring with 2 red Garnets and a Azotic topaz in the middle, its stunning!!! This dragon has been nothing short of an amazing companion. She was my first ever Entity and I flat out adore her. She is protective and super powerful. I feel her near rather than see her and she communicates through thoughts and feelings mostly, but has blown me away in doing what I have asked of her. I asked her to punish someone , she did. I asked her to remove someone from my life, she did. I told her I wanted out of a shop I worked at , I got it. I had not worked with this company for 6 years and had tried in the past to get back , without luck. I actually got a job with them over a year ago now. I feel it is time to move on from them and I know she will help me do so. She has given me information about her home and herself and our connection gets deeper every month, her ring sparkles more now than it ever did :). I do also have an AAM protection spelled Angel wings pendant, which is always with me its very powerful , I actually Won this as most of their selling is done weekly on FB now . Highly recommended from me

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Freaking love Mystic Oceans (now Mystic Lovers Collection on FB, which is where they are primarily active, not their website). Aurora and James bindings are awesome.

I have a male Llama Shifter, a male Bone Warden (giant skeleton entity), and a male Damask Rose Fae from them. I honestly love their bindings. Their events all have interesting and unique beings and entities and it usually is in a "BIN" or auction style format. James imo has very strong bindings. I got the Bone Warden from him... I love creatures and monstrous entities and I was ecstatic to see he was pretty much this skeletal being. Both Aurora and James provide paper writeups in the mail and invocation tips, which is so thoughtful really.

I actually lost my Llama Shifter's original vessel the day after I received it on June 17 lmaooo....... and I was upset. It was a cute dainty little rose quartz pendant and I went grocery shopping and it fell off of me. First time I ever lost a vessel. Aurora was very accommodating though and allowed me to either rebind to my own vessel, or get a new one at a small cost. I went forward with getting a new vessel from her.

Definitely I get why people hype their work so much.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Seller Review”