Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Juniper wrote:I finally received mine today! :D
Here is the information on her race:

Earthen Realm Creature
Race: Lynon
Known to be kept, ever: <50

In life, they were sea & land creatures that were very swift in the water and on land. The secretions from their bodies had healing powers and this led to their being captured by humans and other human-like races. Once in captivity and away from the ocean, they would die. They were gorgeous in color, with iridescent scales and fins.

My particular Lynon, "A", was never in captivity. :)
I'm really excited to get to know her!
Awesome! I'm still waiting on mine....Can you tell us what kind of creature from today she's mostly like. I'm having a hard time picturing what they're like except for cheetahs with scales.

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Since so many people are curious about what is coming through on these orders, I thought I would share my first 2 that arrived today:

1) Realm: Earthen
Race: Hyli
Known to be kept ever: Less than 50
Name: "O"
Description: Race of Earthen Realm beings who, in life, were snake-like creatures who had six retractable "feet" across their body. They were able to defy gravity, hovering above the ground for a few inches, and capable of climbing any surface, in any direction. They had hypnotic power, able to subdue their target into a comatose state of mind simply through their energy. They were typically 2 to 4 feet in length, and hunted small prey, though on occasions when they would hunt in packs, they could bring down prey larger than a human. They were hunted for their psychedelic properties, as ingesting one (raw or cooked) would take you into another state of consciousness. They were highly regarded before their extinction, and to own one as a pet was a sign of wealth & stature. This one is a male. "O" lived a natural life with no interaction with humans or human-like beings.

2) Realm: Astral
Race: Vynengo
Known to be kept ever: Less than 60
Name: "A"
Description: Race of Astral Realm being who, in true form, is long, slender, with multiple "hands" lining the sides of the form. They are guardians of lesser beings of their galaxy, and their enormous size affords them the ability to handle large objects in their space, as well as fend off larger beings within their dimension. They are watchful and assertive against enemies. They are intense & forceful, with a commanding, combative presence when something is bringing ill-will. They are swift, efficient, and quick to act. "A" has a blue-green body, elongated, and slender with 8 "hands" lining either side of "her" body. They are asexual, but they can have more masculine, or more feminine energy, and she prefers leadership roles when working with other protective spirits.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My order with this in it is marked as complete, but there is no information in the notes and it hasn't shipped yet ;-;

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I thought the information about my rare spirits would be put in the customer note field, but that wasn't the case. So I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until your order arrives, Gin.

Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:Since so many people are curious about what is coming through on these orders, I thought I would share my first 2 that arrived today:

1) Realm: Earthen
Race: Hyli
Known to be kept ever: Less than 50
Name: "O"
Description: Race of Earthen Realm beings who, in life, were snake-like creatures who had six retractable "feet" across their body. They were able to defy gravity, hovering above the ground for a few inches, and capable of climbing any surface, in any direction. They had hypnotic power, able to subdue their target into a comatose state of mind simply through their energy. They were typically 2 to 4 feet in length, and hunted small prey, though on occasions when they would hunt in packs, they could bring down prey larger than a human. They were hunted for their psychedelic properties, as ingesting one (raw or cooked) would take you into another state of consciousness. They were highly regarded before their extinction, and to own one as a pet was a sign of wealth & stature. This one is a male. "O" lived a natural life with no interaction with humans or human-like beings.

2) Realm: Astral
Race: Vynengo
Known to be kept ever: Less than 60
Name: "A"
Description: Race of Astral Realm being who, in true form, is long, slender, with multiple "hands" lining the sides of the form. They are guardians of lesser beings of their galaxy, and their enormous size affords them the ability to handle large objects in their space, as well as fend off larger beings within their dimension. They are watchful and assertive against enemies. They are intense & forceful, with a commanding, combative presence when something is bringing ill-will. They are swift, efficient, and quick to act. "A" has a blue-green body, elongated, and slender with 8 "hands" lining either side of "her" body. They are asexual, but they can have more masculine, or more feminine energy, and she prefers leadership roles when working with other protective spirits.
They sound awesome, Aeryn!

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Awesome! I really enjoy reading the descriptions of these rare spirits. To all who have already got theirs or are expecting one soon, enjoy your new friends! :thumbup:

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I still have one on order... and, it is REALLY tempting to keep getting them. Their energy is truly amazing. I look forward to working with both of them.

I, too, love hearing what others get.
:D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Juniper
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn,Elf, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn,Kirin or Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Juniper Songtree
Zodiac:

Jeshika,

From the description I received, Lynon are snake-like with fins. Also, bright and shiny. :D

Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Zodiac:

Juniper wrote:Jeshika,

From the description I received, Lynon are snake-like with fins. Also, bright and shiny. :D
Makes more sense than a scaly cheetah. Thanks for clarifying!

Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I received my creatures!

Name: L
Race: Mazimoto [Earthen Realm Creature]
Known to be kept: Less than 100
Race of earthen realm beings who, in live, were 6-8 feet long, had tough armor like scales like dragons, long, very sharp claws and incredible hunting skills. Barely domesticated by humans to hunt with and to ride. They share a language of their own and have incredible abilities of mimicry.
I didn't get much information on my Mazimoto, if it is male or female, what it might look like, ect.

Name: S
Race: Bansa [Spiritual Realm Creature]
Knownt to be kept: less than 25
Beings, who in life, were small, fluorescent entities who could enter dreams and give messages to other people. They worked with humans and with animals, along with over a billion different other entities of their own realms. S is a feminine energy, and a gracious, gentle companion who will help me to see the bigger picture.

I look forward to working with them, and probably order more when I get the chance. :)

vampire obsessed
always learning new things

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”