active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

canalyardsproject wrote:Ok nvm. I broke down. Now I have an OUTSTANDING layaway haha
wtf!!! no i am freaking out. i went to check on the status of this order. i know for a fact i put it on layaway but it is just not there. no!! i got it during the 60% off sale so i could send a ticket to help desk but they'll have no record of it and why would they believe me :crying: :crying: idk what to do how did it even happen

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ok i have the recipt in my email. the order number is there. but in orders management that order is not there!?!?!

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

and according to the recipt i payed it in full. what happened??

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i forwarded the receipt to magnolia and asked what happened. hopefully she can take care of it

nothing lasts
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That is just freaky! I received your email, and certainly it will be fulfilled, no worries :D

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thank you!
haha actually my house in infested with gremlins so all sorts of thing go wrong here :lol: that could've had something to do with it
my friend can literally bring her brand new perfectly working laptop into my house and it stops working
but thats a whole separate issue that im working on ::thanx::

nothing lasts
Gin
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My new rare spirits have been rather interesting. One of them, my Bansa, is incredibly possessive of me to the point of giving my sensitive friend a little nudge when we hugged once! My Mazimoto is much calmer and warmer to those around me. I do love S, even if she is clingy. XD Anyone else have new experiences?

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
Talondri
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitty Creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Really Sure...?
My magical/paranormal name...: Talondri
Zodiac:

I received my amazing spirit through this listing recently...an Alka. I must admit that I was certainly surprised with her, although she does seem to make perfect sense when I think about it.

I used to be more academically smart than I am now, and she challenges me when we connect. I could never touch her level of knowledge, that's for certain. She is not always "available," I think because she is absorbing as much of this realm as she can. She chose to attend my boss's wedding with me, oddly enough, and I think she enjoyed it.

The listing is still in my wish-list. Definitely worth it!!!

cattus corusciferus nox noctis
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Well, not only did I order a 3rd one, but during one of the big sales I ordered a 4th as well.
They both arrived today.
Thought I'd share who came:

Rare Creature #3
Realm: Spiritual; Race: Otas; Known to be kept ever: Less than 10; Name: "S"; Age: Unknown
Race of spiritual realm beings who, in life, were entities who possessed the ability to move great masses within the Realm. They could move other species, solid formations, and even large energy masses. They were extremely valuable as a work force, and were even consulted by intelligent species on Earth for assistance in moving energy masses during ritual work. "S" is a great companion for this, and has a feminine energy. She can help you to move energy away from you, or bring it closer to you, and this comes partucularly handy in helping to remove blockages of energy that keep you from moving forward in a specific area of your life.

Rare Creature #4
Realm: Earthen; Race: Braci; Known to be kept ever: Less than 25; Name: "A"; Age: 55 years
Race of Earthen Realm beings who, in life, were entities whose bodies could change shape & color, slightly. They were tubular shaped in natural form, but they could give some variance to have different shapes, and could change colors slowly to various solids.They were known for their powers and when held by someone their skin could change shape and color. They were originally considered as a novelty by the wealthy, but they came to be respected & revered, with only people of extreme wealth or spiritual status being able to own them. "A" was one raised in captivity and is very obedient & energetic.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just got mine. :applause:

Race: Zulos Age: 558 yrs
Known to be kept, ever: less than 25
Earthen Realm

Zulos were vibrantly colored bird-like entities that had a rainbow of colors in their feathers. They had a beautiful song which put people into a trance-like state which made their minds vulnerable. It was a defensive gift for the Zulos and they used it to subdue a predator and give them an action via telepathy. Upon discovery they were sought after by countless humans for their abilities, which caused them to be hunted and captured to extinction.

'A' was never captured and lived out his life in the wild. He is a very friendly companion who manifests in his full, vibrant colors.

:heart: :rainbow: :heart:

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”