neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wow, Aeryn, you must be really connecting with these to keep ordering them. :3

I'm still waiting on mine, but I thoroughly enjoy reading these descriptions in the meantime.

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

i got mine and am so thrilled. id share it but for some reason _____s telling me not to share any info
i have no idea why. i guess he just likes his privacy...like me :lol: i just want to say. there couldnt possibly be a spirit more well-suited and perfect for me. I'll be ordering many more of these ::party::

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Szythaxouarya-orna wrote:The Angel is a Milforc Angel and the Faery is a Dancer's Littles Fae. Both of them are really sweet spirits and I love them both to bits. :)
What is a "Dancer's Littles" Fae
Sounds interesting

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:Since so many people are curious about what is coming through on these orders, I thought I would share my first 2 that arrived today:

1) Realm: Earthen
Race: Hyli
Known to be kept ever: Less than 50
Name: "O"
Description: Race of Earthen Realm beings who, in life, were snake-like creatures who had six retractable "feet" across their body. They were able to defy gravity, hovering above the ground for a few inches, and capable of climbing any surface, in any direction. They had hypnotic power, able to subdue their target into a comatose state of mind simply through their energy. They were typically 2 to 4 feet in length, and hunted small prey, though on occasions when they would hunt in packs, they could bring down prey larger than a human. They were hunted for their psychedelic properties, as ingesting one (raw or cooked) would take you into another state of consciousness. They were highly regarded before their extinction, and to own one as a pet was a sign of wealth & stature. This one is a male. "O" lived a natural life with no interaction with humans or human-like beings.

2) Realm: Astral
Race: Vynengo
Known to be kept ever: Less than 60
Name: "A"
Description: Race of Astral Realm being who, in true form, is long, slender, with multiple "hands" lining the sides of the form. They are guardians of lesser beings of their galaxy, and their enormous size affords them the ability to handle large objects in their space, as well as fend off larger beings within their dimension. They are watchful and assertive against enemies. They are intense & forceful, with a commanding, combative presence when something is bringing ill-will. They are swift, efficient, and quick to act. "A" has a blue-green body, elongated, and slender with 8 "hands" lining either side of "her" body. They are asexual, but they can have more masculine, or more feminine energy, and she prefers leadership roles when working with other protective spirits.
First off haha I like the sound of the "psychedelic" one but idk that that race would want to be here...
But more importantly---
The vynengo!!! Oh my god. That's what they are!!
I saw and had contact with two of these as a kid and remember it so clearly!! I've been researching and looking and trying to figure out what they were! Wow that's insane. That's exactly what they were very tall thin kinda flat dimensional beings covered in hands. I thought it was aliens and I was young and for some reason I wasnt scared instinctively knew they were there for a good reason and I felt very safe and enlightened!
I'm just ecstatic that I finally know what they were!!

Now to just figure out what the other entity that they brought me to...

nothing lasts
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

canalyardsproject wrote:The vynengo!!! Oh my god. That's what they are!!
I saw and had contact with two of these as a kid and remember it so clearly!! I've been researching and looking and trying to figure out what they were! Wow that's insane. That's exactly what they were very tall thin kinda flat dimensional beings covered in hands. I thought it was aliens and I was young and for some reason I wasnt scared instinctively knew they were there for a good reason and I felt very safe and enlightened!
I'm just ecstatic that I finally know what they were!!
Hey... that is really cool! Wow! I wonder if you got another Rare Spirit... if you could request one. It could be that one is waiting to be with you. That would be wild if it were the one you met as a child. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

yeah...that would...be mind-blowing
im positive if i messaged them, mag + ash would be happy to help me out!
i might have to do that :meme:

nothing lasts
Talondri
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitty Creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Really Sure...?
My magical/paranormal name...: Talondri
Zodiac:

My second rarity has arrived!

Earthen Realm Creature
Race: Tardan
Known to be kept, ever: >75
Name: :baghead:

Race of Earthen Realm beings who, in life, were entities who were reptilian, with elongated, arrowhead shaped scales of green/brown color across their body. They were precision predators who could take down prey twice their size. They were extremely gifted when it came to predication, and the ability to know the movements of their prey before they moved. When one of their scales was taken and placed on a piece of weaponry, the person wielding the weapon would have this gift of foresight. The Tardans were hunted to extinction for their scales, and their scales were sold across the world to the highest bidders. :baghead: lived his entire life in the wild, and lived a long & happy life in the forests of present-day France. He is serious, on task, and helps you stay alert & aware of all around you. He gives the gift of foresight, and knowing the future.

I am glad to know he was not one of the members of his race that was killed for his scales!

cattus corusciferus nox noctis
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

My life just seems to be full of pleasant surprises lately :U . After a long wait I received my rare spirit today, or rather an entity since they are immortal.

Race: Autibar

Known to be kept, ever : less than 35

Name : A

Description:
Race of Immortals who govern in the Astral Realm, and have made appearances in the Earthen Realm as guides to certain people. They have an extremely powerful presence, and can feel like a mental weight when they are trying to connect with someone. It´s like being in a heavy, dense fog that you feel is vitally important. Their messages come through to humans like webs of informational strings. They can be difficult to understand, at first, but through repeated exposure their ability to communicate is clearer with each interaction. They have an amazing ethereal energy that just rips you right into the Astral Realm. They are great for working on Third Eye efforts, and for working with any Astral energy, spirit, magick, entity, etc.

I'm just amazed, not what I expected at all and such wonderful surprise. In a short period of time two immortal beings have chosen me as their companion, I feel very honoured.

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Ugh, I need one of these

into my diamond matrix.....
AlexRomanov
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sounds like this should be my wish list!

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”