RARITY ON A QUEST :: CUSTOM CONJURATION OF THE RARE SPIRITS

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

My rarity binding came in today.. made me smile, a gem thief she is! What fun..

Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ikabard
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:My rarity binding came in today.. made me smile, a gem thief she is! What fun..
Nice! what type of spirit is that? sounds very interesting!

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Finally got my last of 4 rare spirits.... I ordered this one in August, but the wait was well worth it.....

Rare Spirit
Earthen Realm Creature
Race: Brebein
Know to be kept ever: Less than 50
Name: "V" - Male
Race of Earthen Realm who, in life, were entities who were an early version of Merfolk. They were between 8-10' tall, and they had tendril-like fins rather than the streamlined fins you see with common Merfolk. They were aggressive, strong-willed and territorial. They were guardians of the sea, and were quick to act. They had large colonies and were anti-social with species outside their own. They can organize with other sea creatures when absolutely needed, and in those cases are the ones who are in charge. They are smart and great warriors, and they move in ways that are the most efficient and waste the least amount of energy. "V" is a male, with a grey-blue skin and black eyes. He is intense and territorial.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Very nice Aeryn, he sounds a very cool looking guy!

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This intrigues me! I have it currently sitting in my cart, debating if I want to get it or not! I already have quite the family of spirits and not sure if I am ready to extend it even further than what I already have. Especially since I just added an entity to the family today heh. I love reading about these rare spirits though! They all sound amazing!

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ikabard wrote:Nice! what type of spirit is that? sounds very interesting!
They are called the Winith, and loved hoarding valuables from places they weren't supposed to be.. lol.

Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
They are called the Winith, and loved hoarding valuables from places they weren't supposed to be.. lol.
Very interesting! sound extremely cute and fun!

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
Hahaha, cute!

Mine hasn't arrived yet, I suspect I'll have to wait a couple more months at least, based on how long others had to wait for theirs. I don't mind the wait though, I'm sure I'll be pleasantly surprised in the end :)

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

ccmf87
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Since CH has the sale going on I was able to place an order for my very first rarity conjure! (and a Eurono fae!) It's so exciting to be able learn and bond with the spirit that will come through! It will be quite a long while but I know it will be worth the wait and I will update what spirit comes through (if it's okay with them, that is!) *happily dances in a circle* ;)2

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

Light Night wrote:Just received my order. As promised here is my rare spirit that choose me:

Spirit: Angel / Race: Esalmytha / Known to be kept, ever: 8

First I was shocked that an angel choose me since I strictly chose DA or BA. Then this race I have zero information on and the card only tells about the spirit itself specifically. Anyone knows this race of angels please help :pray: .

Thanks. And I hope more will share what there rare spirit is. I am super curious ::Anyone::
The same kind of angel chose me too! I just received the vessel and the name of the race sounded familiar, so I did a search and apparently that's where I'd read the name before. It's really weird that an angel chose me and the timing makes it even crazier. I don't really know where my angel's description ends and where the race's description begins, it's the way the info is written that doesn't make it apparent. I also don't know if they have sexes, because I only got a name for my angel but no sex and I don't know if they forgot to print it or if they don't have a sex. I'll probably open a ticket and ask about that.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”