NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
Wicca3457
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Leo

I tried to summon a succubus about 20 minutes ago and nothing has during the incantation I felt a warm tingle in my left cheek and nothing else I was just wondering if I did something wrong

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Wicca3457 wrote:I tried to summon a succubus about 20 minutes ago and nothing has during the incantation I felt a warm tingle in my left cheek and nothing else I was just wondering if I did something wrong
Just wondering it's been a month since you've posted this. If you see this in any future moment, have you felt or experience anything else since then? Usually a soft warm tingle could be a sign that the incantation successfully worked. Everyone is entirely different in matters and the spell could immediately work on one while for others it could possibly take a little in time. Which mabye might of been your case. Cheers.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Cojii
new here
new here

I tried it and was disappointed it didn’t work. Could I have done something wrong?

Pieandtakox
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have given up on trying to use this, it's not doing anything

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Pieandtakox wrote:I have given up on trying to use this, it's not doing anything
Hi

Do you already have some experience of working with spirits or some development of your psychic abilities? If not, then I think it would not be surprising if you don't notice much from an invocation.

Developing a relationship with a spirit conjured and bound that agrees to be with you for the long haul allows a spirit keeper to gradually develop a bond and for the spirit to come through in various ways, including dreams and thoughts. Sometimes a spirit takes a while to develop that bond with you and the keeper may take quite a while to 'get' how their spirit companion is trying to communicate with them.

It is possible to communicate with spirits without being psychic. And there are loads of examples of people who may not appear to be psychic but who continue to talk to a deceased partner or relative after they've passed, as if they're still with them. They can often find it easy to hear the voice of that spirit in their mind.

So we don't need to be a professional level clairvoyant to be a spirit keeper. But some development of psychic abilities does help. Sometimes a spirit companion can bring out those dormant abilities.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Are some of you only joining to use or comment on this conjuration? I see a few one-post members. Yes it is a resource open to all members but, it would be nice to have enough respect for the community to involve yourself beyond taking advantage of that resource.

What Lewk said is important, and I am thinking a lot of the people who want to summon an incubus or succubus this way don't really care much to be further invested. I really get the impression that a certain type who are drawn to this thread not only overlook that development of spiritual/psychic awareness is necessary, but really don't want to go there and just expect a sex buddy to spring up from the aethers on command for reasons not unknown to anyone with hormones.

Lol... Not trying to be a meanie but, I'm willing to bet good money on this. Only adults should be using this and I think adults can handle what I've said anyway.

The conjuration works if you're actually open to it, unconsciously you may not be ready. With a bit of fine-tuning your senses you can tell.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Vipera aspis atra wrote:Are some of you only joining to use or comment on this conjuration? I see a few one-post members. Yes it is a resource open to all members but, it would be nice to have enough respect for the community to involve yourself beyond taking advantage of that resource.

What Lewk said is important, and I am thinking a lot of the people who want to summon an incubus or succubus this way don't really care much to be further invested. I really get the impression that a certain type who are drawn to this thread not only overlook that development of spiritual/psychic awareness is necessary, but really don't want to go there and just expect a sex buddy to spring up from the aethers on command for reasons not unknown to anyone with hormones.

Lol... Not trying to be a meanie but, I'm willing to bet good money on this. Only adults should be using this and I think adults can handle what I've said anyway.

The conjuration works if you're actually open to it, unconsciously you may not be ready. With a bit of fine-tuning your senses you can tell.
Yep, 100% this. All the way.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I think that resources like this should only be available to members who have at least a few posts, to show that they have a real interest in working with spirits, instead of being made available to anybody. The first timers don't know what they're doing, and the beings involved get summoned and ignored. It feels like putting someone's phone number on the internet and literally anybody can use that number.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

On the other hand, it is a good try-out for newer people, since it's quicker than learning the traditional conjuration, safer than letter method etc, and less invested than buying a binding.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nifeeist
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I tried it a few times, but really can't seem to make it work without lucid dreaming. My interactions depend almost 100% on my lucid dreaming skill. Can bindings make interactions stronger? I'm buying one soon. (Sorry if someone already asked this question, I did read the whole thread but I don't remember)

Return to “DIY Spirits”