NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
Will
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

ASH wrote:A NON-BINDING CONJURATION MEANS THAT THE SPIRIT IS NOT COMING THROUGH WITH THE PURPOSE OF BEING BOUND, THEY ARE COMING THROUGH FOR THE PURPOSE OF INTERACTION, SHARING, VISTATION, ETC. ONCE CONJURED A NON-BINDING SPIRIT MAY CHOOSE TO REVISIT YOU AT LATER DATES, IF YOU ALLOW THEM OR INVITE THEM TO DO SO.

NON-BINDING CONJURATIONS ARE EASY & HAVE FAR LESS STEPS & RESTRICTIONS THAN BINDING CONJURATION.

YOU WILL WANT TO BE IN GOOD HEALTH (WHATEVER THAT MEANS FOR YOU), BE IN A QUIET PLACE WITHOUT DISTRACTION, BE IN A GOOD PLACE MENTALLY, & BE FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY DRAWS FOR THIS. YOU DO NEED TO BE IN A FOCUSED STATE, READY FOR INTERACTION.

THIS NON-BINDING CONJURATION IS FOR AN INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS.

YOU CAN REPEAT THIS AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY. WE RECOMMEND THAT WHEN RECITING THAT YOU ARE VISUALIZING YOUR OWN SPACE WHERE YOU WILL GREET & MEET THIS SPIRIT. WHEN YOU DO CONJURATIONS YOU WANT TO HAVE A SAFE SPACE WHERE YOU & THE SPIRIT MEET. YOU CAN VISUALIZE SOMETHING LIKE YOUR HOUSE, OR SOMETHING MORE ELABORATE, SOMETHING OUTDOORS, SOMETHING COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS, WHATEVER IS "YOU". IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WHEN YOU ARE DOING CONJURATIONS FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE KEEPING WITH THINGS THAT ARE TRUE TO YOU. YOU WANT TO FEEL ABSOLUTELY LIKE YOU ARE IN YOUR ELEMENT BECAUSE THAT IS THE ENERGY THAT YOU ARE PUTTING OUT THERE, AND LIKE ANY PERSONAL TASK, YOU WANT THE BEST RESULTS FOR YOU WHO ARE.

CONJURATION:

SENSUAL PLAYMATE & LOVER (SAY SUCCUBUS OR INCUBUS)
I BECKON YOUR WICKED SEXUAL POWER
COME & LET US REVEL IN PLEASURE
AND BECOME INTENSELY JOINED
IN THE GREAT EVENT OF EROTIC JOY

THIS IS A PROTECTED CONJURATION, MEANING IT WILL ONLY SPEAK TO INCUBI OR SUCCUBI, NO OTHERS. ANY SPIRIT THAT RESPONDS TO THIS WILL BE AN INCUBUS OR SUCCUBUS. THEY CAN MANIFEST IN ANY HUMAN-LIKE FORM POSSIBLE. THEY CAN SOMETIMES CHANGE SHAPE DURING SEXUAL ACTS, THEY USUALLY APPEAR AS YOUR FANTASY BECAUSE THEY FEED ON SEXUAL ENERGY & THEY WANT THE BEST REPOPNSE FROM YOU.
Do you need any thing else besides what you wrote on here?

Gilgjoo
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

No, nothing else is needed for this to work.
However, it may help to have lavender incense or doing it on a Saturday, etc. Referring to succubus associations in CH's encyclopedia:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Ten thousand spirits is not enough...
but
One spirit is way to much!!
Princedaztan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nymph, Tiger
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Granger
Zodiac:

I'm trying this night

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

<3 \/ I don't want to invite non bounded spirits into my life, growing up my parents complained of spirits causing harm and they didn't want that. So I decided to get bounded spirits, at least they have better manners because I know who they are. Identity theft would also be less because I would know the type of species. It's better safe than sorry \/ <3

Narnar
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

LeilaNambinga wrote:<3 \/ I don't want to invite non bounded spirits into my life, growing up my parents complained of spirits causing harm and they didn't want that. So I decided to get bounded spirits, at least they have better manners because I know who they are. Identity theft would also be less because I would know the type of species. It's better safe than sorry \/ <3
That has been my hesitation with this conjuration as well. That and especially since it is a succubus, a DA spirit. I have used Ash's conjuration for nympho spirit and have had no problems, just some great results and companionship but this seems to be a potentially risky step inviting an unbound to join me. Glad there are others with the same thinking as well

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
Zodiac:

<3 \/ It's a pleasure, my experience with my Elder Marid Diatma djinn has been awesome! He is so sweet, understanding and caring. I am really happy after so many years I finally have an Elder djinn. I gave him more gifts and I got bunny clothes with a bunny headband and playboy bunny ring \/ <3

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

My experiences with CreepyHollows spirits bound or these non-binding setups - they are fantastic beings - there is nothing to fear from them. They are probably more caring towards you than most people you know, apart from the fact that you might not perceive them always as you would hope to. That includes my DA succubus bind and non-binding CH experiences.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

LeilaNambinga wrote:<3 \/ I don't want to invite non bounded spirits into my life, growing up my parents complained of spirits causing harm and they didn't want that. So I decided to get bounded spirits, at least they have better manners because I know who they are. Identity theft would also be less because I would know the type of species. It's better safe than sorry \/ <3
Thing is, there is some risk involved with this Conjuration. I have used both this and the nympho one countless times, and had nothing but sweet loving Nymphos visit me, but when using this conjuration, I opened the door to a particularly dark and vindictive succubus last winter.

It is a doorway for their race in general, and as dark arts spirits, just like humans, you get dark and light ubis, and any one of them can come through. This occasion I was in a particularly bad place (physically speaking) i was very cold, miles from home, in the dead of night, in the middle of freezing winter, and the middle of the woods and I was disoriented and weakened, from the cold and the alcohol I was drinking so the part in ash's Conjuration where it states
"YOU WILL WANT TO BE IN GOOD HEALTH (WHATEVER THAT MEANS FOR YOU)" is probably the most important part of the whole post (i wish it was highlighted honestly) because if you're not in a good place physically or mentally speaking, then something dark could come to you that won't go when you request, or treat you respectfully or even follow your requests at all (as I found out the hard way)

this specific succubus tried to force me into being her sex pet and kept attempting to force me into roleplaying as her bound slave and wouldn't take no for an answer. Sounds hot, but it's really not when she's far more capable of manipulating your arousal and mind that you hoped, and I eventually I got rid of her thanks to my amazing bound angels that magnolia sent to me, week later, so I advise any of you who don't have experience with this kinda thing to be cautious and only use it if you have bound spirits protecting you or spells because it's far safer to just use the nympho Conjuration instead otherwise.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
Zodiac:

<3 O*O Interesting, however I read there are a lot of positive Marid djinns just like Neb djinns that's why they are the best djinns. I believe since my Marid djinn is an Elder any other djinns or dark art djinns have to respect him. So they can't just come and ask to have sex with me. Elder Marid Diatma Djinns provides rules for younger Generations to ensure that there is safety for the djinns and masters. Also djinns are suppose to be the "slaves" but I don't like calling them that, and people are suppose to be masters not the other way around. I am just saying this from knowledge and experience O*O <3

Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 260
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

I had an amazing night last night using this NBC. I tried it when I first learned about CH's forums (without success) and decided to put in the work to hone my psychic abilities. I bought spells and had spirits bound and meditated with all of them. I have a custom-conjured Ubi, as well. I've been spending lots of time on YouTube listening to meditation videos (yesterday was all about my 3rd eye chakra), plus I've been asking my spirits for help there.

One spell that called out to me, which I've since had bound to spirit is the Dark Arts Spell for Connecting with Dark Arts Spirits https://shop.creepyhollows.com/dark-art ... irits.html; I got it to bond with my Ubi primarily and additionally for the other DA spirits I have on order now.

Basically, if you are not having success with the NBC on your first go, you should be willing to do some work to become successful. Step away from the expectations you may have, get some help (this website is an amazing resource there), be willing to learn spells and bind with helpful spirits, and come back to it a month from now. You'll be in a better place--I can share from first hand experience there. Good luck!

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2 spirits x1 living entity, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah, Gold x3, Astral Malichai, Wajdi, Norse, Falak), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Lilith, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x3, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf, Patupaiarehe

Return to “DIY Spirits”