Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

BOTTOM LINE: IF A HURT PERSON COMES TO YOU - YOU DO WHAT YOU CAN TO HELP THEM IMMEDIATELY. YOU DO NOT PICK AND CHOSE

Caiyros

PS. There are "elements" "out there" that can be good, bad, or indifferent, and their energy is totally overpowering.

If you want an example: meditate on calling the spirit of Large Hill ARUNICHALA, in India andvisually drawing this energy to you. A positive spirit that is powerful, peaceful, and the power, if met with, will give you a taste of the Power of the Universe. BE warned: I could only handle it for about 5 minutes. Whereas I could sit meditating on the presence of Shiva for as long as I wanted to.

Psychic Self Defense by Dion Fortune......Is the answer.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I was sad for him but if you tried and he kept regressing at his own hands, I guess there is nothing you can do. But could the question be raised that he was not in his right mind to accept the help? You don't have to answer. Just a thought.
I read this thread and was saddened to think someone would be going through what this person has done to themselves.

But as a relative of someone who dealt with an addiction (and is now sober, thank God), I know that all the concerned family, friends, and bystanders in the world can't MAKE someone want help. People can hold an Intervention (and we did, and the person listened, thank God). But sometimes, it can go the OTHER way and the person can dig in their heels.

Basically, an addicted person has to "hit bottom" before they become willing to make the needed changes in their life. No one can do it for them. They have to reach the point of feeling I can't live like this anymore, and until they do, they won't start making changes. They'll keep going back to the addicted behavior no matter what the people around them do for, with, or to them.

It's going to be the same with the person referenced in this thread, or anyone else who gets in over their head with BA. Until they hit that point where they say, "I can't do this anymore. I've gotten myself into something I can't handle, and I want to get off this path", they won't be serious about booting the unwanted spirits/entities out of their lives. Even if intervention takes place in the form of others banishing, exorcising, etc. the BAs without the person's consent, the person will just invite them right back in or call in other BAs to take their place. Only when the person is serious about making changes can anything happen that will have some staying power.

I was not on these forums when the events depicted in this thread were taking place. All I can say is I feel sincerely sorry for anyone who has gone in this direction, because from where I sit, it looks like the path to self-destruction. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. So I hope that this person does "hit bottom" and start getting serious about seeking help. But that's a change that has to come from within. No external force will be enough to make it happen.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I did what I could... he didn't want help... and then he and his friends in his head attacked me.

I don't have to put up with that. My help only extends so far... once you start biting... I'm done.

Likes is right... until he's ready... there's nothing to be done.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:BOTTOM LINE: IF A HURT PERSON COMES TO YOU - YOU DO WHAT YOU CAN TO HELP THEM IMMEDIATELY. YOU DO NOT PICK AND CHOSE

Caiyros

PS. There are "elements" "out there" that can be good, bad, or indifferent, and their energy is totally overpowering.

If you want an example: meditate on calling the spirit of Large Hill ARUNICHALA, in India andvisually drawing this energy to you. A positive spirit that is powerful, peaceful, and the power, if met with, will give you a taste of the Power of the Universe. BE warned: I could only handle it for about 5 minutes. Whereas I could sit meditating on the presence of Shiva for as long as I wanted to.

Psychic Self Defense by Dion Fortune......Is the answer.

Caiyros
Interestingly, I have this very book open in another browser tab, even as I type. I signed up for scribd.com because of the unlimited acccess to numerous books. So this book (and a bunch of other metaphysical works) can be found online for people to read, right away. Scribd has both free and paid membership levels, so you don't have to spend money until you've decided you like what they offer.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

With all the recent talk of demon keeping, and what exactly constitutes DA, BA, and a dark and/or dangerous spirit, maybe we need this thread bumped so newer members can have a look at it.

If you haven't read the entire thread... my advice is "Read the entire thread".

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

The Styx Group wrote:

Caiyros
Caiyros, could you kindly elaborate more on how to call this spirit? Is there a specific name to the spirit? Thank you.

-----------------------------
I usually don't visit the BA section but somehow found this thread. It deserves a bump.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

ARUNICHALA, is as good a name as any for the spirt.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oh, that might refer to Arunacala Hill in Tamil Nadu, maybe?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Empress M
neophyte
neophyte

If I am remembering this thread correctly, the guy who got branded by a BA got a god complex, right? Sounds a lot like someone else around here.

Celestial Nightmare
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Bump for the warnings and good information. I know this thread is super old, but has anyone heard from the guy in the last few years? He was so young...

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere."
—Van Wilder
1mg 2wk

Return to “Black Arts”