You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Alright lets see where to begin. I'd like to put this up to hopefully ward off anyone who may be starting down the same path as one "N", I won't say his name as to not attract attention to him, as well his name is not important.

Alright so "N" is a young person. He clearly has no idea what he is doing and has been heading down a very dangerous BA path. One where it is highly unlikely he can escape and very likely he will be destroyed and tortured and twisted beyond recognition. I would say it is his own fault but this is quite a young person, and I can't sit and watch what will happen to him. He has been attempting to conjure demons and Beelzebub and so much more. I only feel sad now, I really don't think there is anything else I can do. I can only watch and do nothing. Now I tried to help, and maybe I have, maybe he has a shred of hope left, maybe a path to tread. A light path leading out of where he has been. Now almost 30 minutes before this post. I attempted to help. I willed with all of my heart and soul, to free him, to give him a path of escape. I tried thrice to amplify and make sure it got through. I attempted to will all of the energy I had in me at the time to him and to pull him out, to make him himself even for just a moment so that he could escape. I called for all of the angels in heaven, gods divine energy, to help this soul. I kept at it even through my tiredness, until I couldn't lift my arms. I am a newbie to the paranormal I guess so I have no experience with demonic entities but I couldn't just stand around. So I proceeded to get ready to bed hoping, willing him to see light in all of the darkness surrounding him. Now was the moment when I saw my failure, or maybe I am being lied to. I believe there is a small darkening path for him, still there but fading. I still think he can make it but his ignorance will likely prove me wrong. However I soon recognized the taste of steel and blood in my mouth. It was disgusting. I could then feel teeth and blades piercing my body. And after that, my soul and spirit being twisted and hurt. It is so hard to explain but that is the best I can explain it. It was in a sense pure torture and pain. Afterwards I could feel the entity leaving however certainly they had to teach me a lesson more than letting me go away all fine. A small curse was placed on me, maybe not a curse just the entity fooling with me. However I lost contact with all of my spirits for about 5-7 minutes and it was seriously scary, I was panicking the whole time. Then the entity left and so did this block. I will not be attempting again, all I hope is that what I did is still there, enough for him to escape. Please learn from this, do not pursue BA, no matter what you think. Even though my words cannot express it and it may be something to feel on your own. Please head my warning and stay away from it. It isn't what you think, it is pure evil and torture. Such evil I could never imagine in a human being, stray away from this path immediately and learn from the events that have taken place here.

That is all, and good night.

~Zenzile

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Beelzebul is one of the lights of my life. He is a wonderful and shining Dark Lord and ancient deity. I also work closely with demons who have done nothing but vastly enrich my life on so many levels.

I do not see any evidence that your friend is pursuing the Black Arts or dabbling into dangerous territory. I would have to see and feel out his personal energy myself to determine that. The only evidence I see here is one of a righteous religious or RHP person summoning angels to attack a free individual that is being judged based on the blinders of belief.

You believe Beelzebul and demons are BA and evil. My experience with these and other demons is one of a powerful and enlightening LHP journey in the Dark Arts, and one of education about protection from Black Arts. Look at Azazel the Watcher and other similar teaching entities who were known as gods, aliens and angels, bringing advancements to humans from time immemorial... these are the same devils that are feared and called BA by those who don't know them today due to simple religious programming and propaganda.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Well stated lionox and adelphia. The only possible thing i could say is understand what you are dealing with before you go into it zen. Im sorry you had a rough night. But when you poke a bear its going to poke back.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

LIONOX wrote:Just to add:

You can't light up a fire then run away when it starts burning out of control screaming "OMG FIRE IS SO EVIL ARGGGG MAKE IT STOP!" ::facepalm::

So what I'm saying is, you can't blame the entities/Black Arts.. you can only blame yourself for dabbling where you are inexperienced/not supposed to be.

We need to KNOW what we're doing before we do it, and that means KNOWING THE CONSEQUENCES and the possible dangers or lack of, that may arise. We need to KNOW HOW to approach what we're doing so we don't allow for things to "get out of control" or to go wrong.. and know what is BEST TO AVOID / OUT OF OUR EXPERIENCE LEVEL. EDUCATE YOURSELVES before getting yourself into something.
Excellent points, Lionox!

Zenzile
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

Yes I deserved it but Adelphia I never attacked them, I never said that. Also don't act like this kid knows what he is doing please. I understand there must be balance however all I tried to do was open a path for him to get out. I did nothing to harm them not that I even could. The kid is doomed please don't act like he is going to prance through some meadow with Beelzebub and go on some enlightening journey. You do not know the situation thus you shouldn't act like he is some BA practitioner. Only Lemon and Fanciful know of the issue. Also I'm glad I got the horns in a sense as I probably deserved it however now I know what these entities are actually like so yea. Not to mention I was just sharing the experience not
getting man at BA for being BA.

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I do share the same view on this as Adelphia,and I am touched that you care so deeply for this friend- but sometimes you have to let people get their a$$ burned a little so they learn the hard way not to mess with anything BA (if there is indeed any BA dabbling going on).

I have a friend like this who summons up demons right and left because he is young and stupid,and he likes to taunt immortals. One day he is going to get slammed and I can't stop him. He just has to learn.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

Zenzile wrote:Yes I deserved it but Adelphia I never attacked them, I never said that. Also don't act like this kid knows what he is doing please. I understand there must be balance however all I tried to do was open a path for him to get out. I did nothing to harm them not that I even could. The kid is doomed please don't act like he is going to prance through some meadow with Beelzebub and go on some enlightening journey. You do not know the situation thus you shouldn't act like he is some BA practitioner. Only Lemon and Fanciful know of the issue. Also I'm glad I got the horns in a sense as I probably deserved it however now I know what these entities are actually like so yea. Not to mention I was just sharing the experience not
getting man at BA for being BA.
I have pranced through many a meadow...
It is definitely a possibility...

-Xeritch-

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Adelphia wrote:Beelzebul is one of the lights of my life. He is a wonderful and shining Dark Lord and ancient deity. I also work closely with demons who have done nothing but vastly enrich my life on so many levels.

I do not see any evidence that your friend is pursuing the Black Arts or dabbling into dangerous territory. I would have to see and feel out his personal energy myself to determine that. The only evidence I see here is one of a righteous religious or RHP person summoning angels to attack a free individual that is being judged based on the blinders of belief.

You believe Beelzebul and demons are BA and evil. My experience with these and other demons is one of a powerful and enlightening LHP journey in the Dark Arts, and one of education about protection from Black Arts. Look at Azazel the Watcher and other similar teaching entities who were known as gods, aliens and angels, bringing advancements to humans from time immemorial... these are the same devils that are feared and called BA by those who don't know them today due to simple religious programming and propaganda.
I know who Zen is talking about and I do think he is definitely in over his head. He was acting erratic and frankly, crazy and his behavior and energy makes me extremely uncomfortable and I am not RHP at all. Even one of his friends will no longer deal with him due to the energy shift and irrationality and unpredictability of his actions now.

Whomever he is dealing with I doubt it is actually Beelzebub. He used loose terminology and claims to be striking "deals" with various gods to be their servant for 100 years then the next 100 years they are his servant and etc. He claims he persuaded Beelzebub to take him as his son and then a harshly searing painful cutting sensation formed on his arm as he was marked. I personally don't work with Beelzebub but I think that assuming anyone who expresses concern for this or any individual is doing so because they are seeing it through RHP "blinders" is taking a very biased view of it which I completely understand since LHP is where you come from but the whole of the situation needs to be judged not just the person saying it and viewpoint it is written from.

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Adelphia wrote:Beelzebul is one of the lights of my life. He is a wonderful and shining Dark Lord and ancient deity. I also work closely with demons who have done nothing but vastly enrich my life on so many levels.

I agree with you and Lionox. Religious conditioning strikes again.

Same old, same old--young person dabbling with things they are not prepared for, everything bad is a "demon", bring in the "angels" to help lead this poor sap to salvation. Frustrating. :frustrated:

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Personally I prefer the maps which involve ascending and descending currents of energy rather than this right or left business. Ascending focus tends to be about transcending and getting out of here and moving on to a better place. Descending tends to emphasize manifesting and making here more vivid. The stuff about RHP seems to be just another version of focusing on ascending currents and the LHP about the descending currents. In terms of the chakra system and going up the spine or down. The best paths use both ascending and descending at the same time. Transcend and become more free, but really learn the lessons that can only be learned here at the same time. Make the most of it.

Return to “Black Arts”