Searching for an Apprentice!

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

First of all, you are new here so we don't know you that well!!!! Second, there are many here who have different views and different kinds of beliefs and who are from all walks of life!!!!

Second what makes you qualify to teach someone? Saying that you are an earthbound angel is not enough in my book to make you a teacher, no dis-respect, just that it takes more then that to be a teacher!!!

The owners of this site have many years in the meta physical world to back up what they know, they have the knowledge and experience to back up what they say!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Terror wrote:
RaeNebula wrote:Terror! You so crazeh.

For some reason my BS meter seems broken, because logically... But for some reason... Shrug. Logic wins this round for me. Lol.
I am dead serious about my faith, my relationship with God and my powerful sphincter muscles. You should see all of them at work after I ingest way too much cheese and dairy..
I'm sorry, can you provide links? Toilet shots perhaps? I don't know. It just doesn't seem likely. Sphincters are notoriously weak when terror strikes.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:
Terror wrote:
RaeNebula wrote:Terror! You so crazeh.

For some reason my BS meter seems broken, because logically... But for some reason... Shrug. Logic wins this round for me. Lol.
I am dead serious about my faith, my relationship with God and my powerful sphincter muscles. You should see all of them at work after I ingest way too much cheese and dairy..
I'm sorry, can you provide links? Toilet shots perhaps? I don't know. It just doesn't seem likely. Sphincters are notoriously weak when terror strikes.

::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

How old? I'm about 3000, we might hang at the same clubs.

I thought the wrongness of this posting pretty obvious. Just let it go away.

And, for those who didn't spot the red flags, it's worth paying attention. Anyone from a troll to a seriously disturbed individual to an online predator could be playing on your gullibility, or willingness.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:How old? I'm about 3000, we might hang at the same clubs.

I thought the wrongness of this posting pretty obvious. Just let it go away.

And, for those who didn't spot the red flags, it's worth paying attention. Anyone from a troll to a seriously disturbed individual to an online predator could be playing on your gullibility, or willingness.
That is the very first thing that I thought of when I read this post, red flags and a bad feeling to boot!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Guys be fair, it wasnt necessary to derail this thread, when we know very little about this person. At least give him the chance to explain himself further. If there's Red Flags point out EXACTLY what you have a problem with, so we can discuss those issues with each other as a community, rather than being vague. I dont see this person pushing his beliefs upon anyone, quite likely he's looking for someone to share them with and would be receptive to a like mind. Is there anything wrong with that?

If this person was comfortable enough to post that they are a 10,00 year old-whatever. How many "Otherkin" do we have on these boards by any chance? How many people feel in their souls that their not really "Human"? There are very little community's like this that are open, accepting, and understanding of this.

This "Body-hopping" business is nothing new either, as even mags spoke about a type of reincarnation where one retains all their memories from previous lives including the transition in between those states.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 6&start=20

I'm quite baffled by the pouncing behavior in this thread. I would hate to have my thread derailed, and it's not good to assume either way. Unless I'm missing something here, point out exactly what it is about the original post that is throwing "you" "off". But give the person a chance to explain them self further rather than jumping on their beliefs.

The more a person posts, by the way they write, it will be easier and more clear to assess whether they are a troll or not. This happened recently with one of the other newer members we are all very familiar of.
Last edited by Killa on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Killa, you are correct, and normally I would completely agree... but...

You didn't see the things he said to Foxy in chat yesterday.

She told me about it this evening. My vote goes to :troll:

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Killa, you are very enlightened. My initial reaction was as yours is, but I think anyone who would look for an apprentice would not be going to strangers to do so. His (?) blurb beneath his avatar says "new to this" yet one of the options is in the learning process and also practitioner... Yet neither of those were chosen. An appropriate introduction would have been in introductions, then on to discuss his views in more depth, then to indicate that at some point, an apprentice would be considered. Many people dream of being an apprentice or working in shadow with someone great. That is the bait. My two centavos.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

C'mon buddy, if he was real, he would say "I believe I'm a reincarnated blahblahangelblah". Instead, it was "oh hai, I'm an angel of justice, I want an apprentice n' shiz, you know, to learn all my bada$$ secrets."

Put another way, it's like saying ANYTHING in the paranormal goes and that simply isn't the case though people think it does.

Last of all, since when do earthbound angels go on Internet forums????! This entire post was ridiculous and warranted a ridiculous response. As a community, we are very welcoming of new a and people of all spiritual paths, but we don't welcome trolls with open arms.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Btw sorry for the typos, I'm using my iPhone.

Return to “Shadow Me”