Searching for an Apprentice!

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
Laurenrmac888
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: tatanka iyotanka

I would benefit by learning more self confidence self sufficiency and learning to work with spirits closely in my everyday life. Learning to communicate with them too. I have much respect for them already. Hopefully I'll learn leadership too. I'm a very determined person I'll try til I get it right

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Laurenrmac888 wrote:I would benefit by learning more self confidence self sufficiency and learning to work with spirits closely in my everyday life. Learning to communicate with them too. I have much respect for them already. Hopefully I'll learn leadership too. I'm a very determined person I'll try til I get it right
This offer was made almost 2 years ago, I don't think it is still available. The OP has not posted here for over 6 months.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Laurenrmac888
new here
new here

Oh. The year didn't show up

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:
Laurenrmac888 wrote:I would benefit by learning more self confidence self sufficiency and learning to work with spirits closely in my everyday life. Learning to communicate with them too. I have much respect for them already. Hopefully I'll learn leadership too. I'm a very determined person I'll try til I get it right
This offer was made almost 2 years ago, I don't think it is still available. The OP has not posted here for over 6 months.
Not to mention, though I got the impression from the OP in this thread that the poster was of a more advanced age, I searched for their other posts and saw mentions of things like what time school lets out, and procrastinating about doing homework. So I'm thinking that the OP is biologically on the younger side. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course, and wisdom certainly can be an asset that belongs to people of any biological age. But mentorship might be best suited to a person who's got chronological life experience on their side in THIS lifetime, not only when they total all their lives up together and come up with a lot of years. JMO, YMMV, and all that good stuff.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Laurenrmac888
new here
new here

True.

TheTenothDescendant
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Tenoth
Zodiac:

Greetings,

I'm very drawn to this post, it was just calling me.
Myself I'm very strong willed and value justice highly, I feel very connected to the arc angels, god, the ascended masters and Jesus, I feel my soul has already worked personally with many arc angels and Jesus before for important missions.

I'm not a christian anymore, I'm an eclectic pagan, but I still hold beliefs of Jesus and the arc angels and a divine creator/god. So I feel we would get along well and connect well. I'm sure this position is already filled, but if you feel drawn to me also, I would be honored to be your apprentice. I've been looking for an 'elder' to learn from. When I say elder I mean someone mature, knowledgeable and someone I can really learn a lot from. I feel I may know some of the things you would teach, but I also feel a lot of it would be new or fairly somewhat new and I would learn from well. I feel as the things you would teach is important for me to be able to use to help this world, but also would be important for my mission/reason for reincarnating here on earth at this time, I also feel it would benefit your soul as well.

I am an old/ancient soul, psychic and somewhat a medium, so my energy and things might be a little stronger or unusual than others. I've had people tell me my energy is really different from anything they've ever felt before, so it might be something new and challenging, I don't know, but I feel its important to let you know this as well since it's your decision if you would like me to be your apprentice or not.

Love, Light and many Blessings to you <3
Thank you for taking the time to read this :)
- Tenoth.

A soul trying to make a place in this world before leaving this ream.

Meet the Spirit Fam:
- Hippogryph
- Amadan Fae

- Psy Vampire
- Sang Vampire
- Daemon
- Dwarf
- Chinese Teacher Dragon
- High Elf
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The OP has not posted in this thread for a long time.

Other than making some requests in the Mass Session threads, the OP hasn't posted on the forums in general since 2014.

And as I mentioned a few posts back, a search of the OP's posts provides content about procrastinating on doing homework, and being unable to take part in chat events due to their being at the time when his school lets out. While it's certainly possible for young people to teach people who are older than they are, a young person taking on an apprentice is a mental image that a lot of people may find tough to visualize. JMO, and everyone's mileage may vary.

Perhaps it's time to lock this thread, as without a response from the OP in a long time, it's most likely the case that the offer no longer stands.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Shadow Me”