acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

This is really more of a Blog post but seeing as I don’t have a Blog I thought I’d add it here….

Ever since I received my Bronwyn Angel I have never ‘fully’ connected with him; he is a C4 pre-bound from Creepy Hollows and I purchased him after he popped up on the ‘New Arrivals in Store’ page one day and I took a liking to him, however, once I read the following in the CH Encyclopedia I felt kind of ‘not worthy’ enough for my Bronwyn Angel (even though he is so patient and kind!);

‘All Bronwyn Angels are 2,000 years old as that is the exact length of their life. As spirits they can only be bound to one Keeper at a time and are no longer free to move about at will. Those Bronwyn Angels who are captured and enchanted to live on are grateful, loving, caring, loyal and endearing entities who truly find companionship & solace in their new Keeper. Bronwyn Angels know their Keeper even before the Keeper knows.’

I worried that I may have taken him from his rightful keeper and maybe I shouldn’t have been so quick to decide and maybe I should have ordered a custom conjure instead (especially as I can’t see/hear spirits clearly and I can’t ask him straight out if he’s happy with me or not!), this in turn made me feel worse as I didn’t want him to think that I didn’t want him! So for a while I had mixed feelings about my Bronwyn, I even felt guilty for spending time with him as I felt like I didn’t deserve his presence!

Anyway, recently, I’ve had a really stressful time at work and became quite overwhelmed with it all…finally at my wits end one night I asked my Spirits for some assistance and to grant me the strength to get through it..the next morning I awoke and my Bronwyn Angel immediately came to mind…I had the urge to wear his vessel as he is bound to a drilled gemstone and I never wore it before for fear of losing it but the need to wear it was so strong that I took the risk and asked ‘T’ to make sure the knot in the cord his vessel was on stayed secure ;) well…whilst working though a normally stressful working day I found that I could take on anything thrown at me and I wasn’t snapping at my co-workers like I usually was (I don’t cope well with stress!).

I've noticed that being able to wear his vessel has helped me immensely as I found myself unconsciously holding his vessel whenever I was getting stressed as it had the effect of instantly ‘grounding out’ all the negativity I was feeling. I also believe that having constant close contact with his vessel when I needed him has helped us to develop a closer bond…I’ve been wearing his vessel every day since and I feel like a crushing weight has been lifted as I get the feeling that I’m not ‘in this alone’ (even as I type I can feel him lovingly touching the crown of my head).

I know now that he is meant to be with me and I wouldn’t give him up for the world, he’s a part of me and helps me to see the best in people and not be so judgmental about both myself and others…many a time I have whined to him about someone who has irritated me and he has helped me to see the situation from their point of view or he'll give me some insight into a person’s psych if I’ve been scorned which has been a tremendous help in making sure that I don’t abuse my Wraiths power!

I don’t know why I've posted this as it’s more of a ramble but I felt the need to share and would love to hear of anyone else’s experience with Bronwyn Angels, especially if you too have struggled (or still are?!) to connect with your Bronwyn…

:hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine

I think it's great that you shared this :hug: You're right...keeping their vessels near has an immediate calming effect on me too...I don't go anywhere without mine, or without all of my spirits for that matter lol.

To date, I haven't had much interaction from my bronwyn except a dream that was about him (though I didn't see him) in which I sensed his happiness to be coming home to me...his invisible energy picked me up and swung me around in my dream like a happy greeting...it was great, fun too lol I also feel occasional touches on my head (different from how my dragons like to touch my head lol) and backs of hands...but I'm not sure whether it's my bronwyn, courtwind or sterling doing it...I am sure it's not my Virtue, cuz he has his own distinct way of letting himself known to me and he's also the one in charge of helping me keep my sanity in my own stressful job...I don't handle stress well either and he's been WONDERFUL. :inlove:

My bronwyn was a custom, but I am still waiting for another that's a pre-bound, and like you, at first I was a little worried whether my purchase of his vessel was an impulse buy for taking a liking of his description rather than a true calling. He's the first I've taken upon myself to welcome without contacting the seller first....But then, I just relaxed by remembering that Mags does check to ensure it's a good match, and indeed on occasion some people will receive another spirit if she senses there's something not right about it...so in my case we shall see! But You having him means he was surely meant to be with you all along and it's great he was able to put you at ease about it! :thumbup:

Woops...I think I got carried away...sorry for the long post Athena! :lol: :hug:

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

Great story.

My ever first order was a Bronwyn...due to a mixed up, he wasn't the first to arrive.
I had a feeling that he wanted to be with my wife for the longest time. He followed my wife around the first time he came. It got to the point of creeping her out...she doesn't know about my spirit keeping, though she's very sensitive.

Just recently, I finally realized that he came for my family...me, my wife, and son. He wants to keep our family whole and safe...even more often than not, he took stances against me that pissed me off to no end. That includes a violent dream that resulted in his resign being stuck with me.

I'm now grateful he's here. And my wife of 7yrs looks as hot and beautiful as the day I met her...I think it's his doing ;)

I just got a second one, Ms. A...just for me :thumbup:

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Dolce: Don't be sorry! I love reading long replies! especially as my post was more of a ramble :mrgreen: I too struggle with differentiating one spirit from another but that does seem to get easier with time!.. you know I completely forgot that Mags checks that the match is a good one anyway! ::facepalm:: it took me months to finally sense/accept his communication but once the wall came down it's been like an avalanche of experiences with him! :cloud9:

doji: I've read a few times that Bronwyns seem to come to a person for reasons other than their keeper!! and usually they seem to be attracted to non-spirit keepers :think: my Bronwyn seems to be around my Mum alot and although she believes in 'something' I don't think she's ready for the whole spirit keeping deal so I cross-bridged him to a Bronzite Palmstone and told her that it was to help her in times of need ;) she's told me that it's been a great strength in helping her through the recent worrisome times we've had with our cat who hasn't been too well lately (he's ok now, thank the Angels!); she said it has 'good vibes' about it when she holds it :D and if he can turn back the aging clock for us all too...then...BONUS! :mrgreen:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family

Return to “Angels”