What is the best advice you can give to keepers

Usher
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Lot of good advices, that I'm sure I don't need to repeat.
So I add some of my owns...
1. Your own ego
-Everyone who is spiritual know this, but for the beginners, you might wanna research some more about this.
-It can hinder and block your progress greatly.
2. Learn to feel energy
-When you're example really exited, how does it feel.
-Try to make yourself exited without reason.
3. Learn from your fears
-They're usually there to remind, you have a belief that isn't align with yourself.
4. Enjoy the ride
-You remember when you were kid, and asking are we there yet... Journey seemed to take forever
-So focus on this moment, enjoy the ride and it might surprise you... Ooh we are here allready
-And usually the journey is more important than the destination.
5. Be forgiving... Expecially on yourself
-Yeah you screwed up that, but you learned from it. All good then
6. Respect yourself, other's and your spirits
7. You're powerful being... You just don't remember it

Everyone got their own recipes, and it's not your fault if you don't like the taste of someone else's soup... But you can still take interesting bits from there and there and make your own soup.

Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.
LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

To always show respect by giving gifts and by having fun with them. Don't let family or friends tell you that spirit keeping is wrong. Follow your heart, everything happens for a reason, and there is a reason why you decided to do this and found Creepy Hollows <3)

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

Take it slow.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

:p)

Okay so this came out wayyyy cheesier than it should but... I'm a naturally cheesy person with extra cheddar... I've seen a lot of negativity in new keepers who struggle with communication so this is my advice. Who knows? Maybe some will find it motivating:

Feel. The. M a g i c.

The mythical beings you used to think existed only in fiction, you can now call them your companions.

These beings share the same dream as you. They want your betterment; they want to see your dreams come to fruition. Some have serious goals like to learn about our world or offer their help; some just want a good time.

But all in all, they want what you want, and most importantly, they wanna spend quality time with none other than you!!

We always talk about how spirits call us and lead us to their listings but in reality we have been calling them too, and they answered. Our fascination with the paranormal opened doors for us, and they see in us a keeper they are willing to be bound to, some for the rest of our lives.

So on any day you feel discouraged or want to give up, just feel the magic, and remember why you started. If five years ago someone told you you'll be working with these beings, you'll most likely call them bonkers. But now you're really working with them. You, a human, working and sharing life experiences with unicorns, faeries, dragons, and other wonderful beings that you never thought existed!!! Do you SEE the magic now????? Do you see how blessed you are to be guided to this path that is like your wildest dreams come true???

Most people aren't born with active psychic senses, so to expand your skills to properly communicate will need effort on your part, and A LOT OF patience. It's not gonna happen if you keep pushing it. I've found that some of the most impressive manifestations happen when I least expected it. The chances of you missing spirit manifestations when you actively look for them is a lot greater than when you just go with the flow and not worry too much about it.

In spirit keeping, your attitude matters a lot.

So stay positive and stay hydrated, keep out of the negative loop of thoughts that you know are going to devour you and make you think all sorts of bad stuff. Your spirit/entity friends will be cheering for you, and so will I <3 <3 <3 good luck and lots of <3 <3 <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Be patient and respectful to them. Give them offerings or share things with them but not in a forced way. Don't force them to manifest if they don't want to. Show gratitude to them always. Give them love, as in lots and lots of love. Improving your psychic capabilities is a big plus even though it is not mandatory. And most of all, have fun! :]

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please do not lose your hope, this kind of things take time, if you put your effort in connecting with your companions, you respect them, and your intention comes from the heart, they will not be able to resist your call, also they will understand if you still need to work on your skills. Please notice that it might take a long time for some to be comfortable with you and show themselves, some companions are very elusive and can remain in the background for quite a while just observing, with some a contact can happen the same day after the bonding ritual. There are many scenarios you may consider, some can remain silent for quite a while and then suddenly become hyperactive LOL The most important thing is to keep on trying and to maintain a positive attitude.

Ily
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelic
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic
My magical/paranormal name...: Mia

I became a spirit keeper not by choice but by gift. Since before I could talk or barely walk, I have interacted with spirits. The first one was a beautiful shining angel who was sitting on the balcony of my mother smiling at me. By the time I called my brother, he had disappeared. At the time, I didn't know he was an angel or how to talk, so I could not explain what I saw. But I do remember it like yesterday.
Throughout my life, I have had beautiful and ugly encounters with angels and demons in many ways. As well as the people I have lived with have shared these experiences. The only one that has kept me from harm's way is God. Demons are very alluring and very smart. We live in a world where we share with many spirits on our daily basses, don't matter if you believe in them. We need one we can trust and more powerful than all on our side. And if you choose to enhance your company... Take one at the time, and take your time to know him or her. So you can pinpoint the problem easier. Do not make decisions upon emotions. Think calmly. Don't rush things. :8)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

For new keepers: if you have not already developed your non-physical senses before becoming keepers, don’t expect to see and hear like it’s a Hollywood movie. Put in the practice and you’ll build your abilities. That includes making mistakes and learning from them.

Do not ask life-changing or emotionally-loaded questions when you’re starting out (or even if you’re not just starting out). Do not ask “Is my spouse cheating”, “Does my boyfriend/girlfriend want to break up”, “Do my pets love me”, “When will I die”, or anything where one or more of the answers would be traumatic.

One more time for the folks in the back: do not ask any kind of question where one or more of the answers would be traumatic.

In case that came through muddled: don’t traumatize yourself with emotionally-loaded questions.

If you think I’m kidding, look through these forums for the numerous examples of brand new folks posting because they are distraught, thinking think their spirits all hate them or said horrible things to them, and because they believe they’ve been told all kinds of other heartbreaking or frightening worst-case-scenario things are going on.

Spare yourself a lot of ulcers. Don’t go there as a beginner. (And when you’re an adept, you’ll know better than to bother going there, because there is nothing beneficial to gain from it.)

When you practice, ask questions that have zero emotional baggage attached. “What color car will be parked behind mine when I come out of the store?” “Who will exit that building next? A man or a woman?” “What kind of song will be next on the radio: a group, a male solo artist, or a female solo artist?” “What direction will the next car coming through my street come from: left or right?”

Get a box and a die with any number of sides (if you play D&D or other such games, bonus, because you’ve got a boatload of dice to choose from). Put it in the box, close the lid, shake it up. Ask what number came up. Ask before flipping a coin whether heads or tails will come up.

Important: JOURNAL ALL YOUR ANSWERS.

Do at least one of these things, or any similar activities, daily. Preferably more than one.

OK, those are some ideas for folks just starting out.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I took Magnolia's words for granted. The beauty of being a CH spirit keeper is that, their bindings are wetted and ready for tasking and interactions.

Therefore, even if I am sometime deaf and blind... I still tasks them, and loving them and greet each of them, and group them ect.

And they are happy and deliver. And I am slowly getting better myself with my senses as well.

Simple, down to earthly approach is restful and grounding at the same time. Like sleeping well, eating well, nature walks ect...

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”