What is the best advice you can give to keepers

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

In line with "make it a part of your regular daily life", I'll say to take care of our daily life as well. Problems there can make blockages in the bonding and communication:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Open up to the sanctity of this endeavor and see it as nothing less.

into my diamond matrix.....
Verita
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Do not underestimate the value of White Arts, be it spirits, magick, or both.

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That is really good advice. 1ey

ignisamator
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

My advice is that everyone is going to have different experiences and opinions when it comes to spirit companionship. Take your time, it's okay if you're a little busy or you don't have time to bond with your spirits because I'm positive that they understand, don't compare yourself to others especially if your experience isn't like what you are seeing others are experiencing doesn't mean it's not valid or it's not real -- there are probably still somewhat out there who is experiencing this and wants to know if someone else is too but they're scared for the same reasons, and learn as much as you can when it comes to spirit work, like protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

^ That is really good advice, not comparing yourself to other people.
I'd like to throw in kind of a silly thing I've discovered, being that I'm a sucker for sales and just got into this really fast out of excitement and my collection grew way too quickly - Buy the bigger size charging boxes.
Seriously. My stuff doesn't fit in the little ones any more. LOL

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

-No matter which art, they all capable to learn and cast any art. Example we call WA is because he/she only strictly using WA but doesn't mean they not capable using DA or BA or both.
-Be kind to them and treat them as friend & family
-Love them and give offering without asking anything
-Don't demand what you want instead wish what you would like
-Revenge is sweet but justice still the best cause I need back what I lost
-1000% your spirit will love you, care for you no matter who you are, if they ask for a price to do something then you know this is not a good thing to have
-good spirit will tell you focus on your physical life, even thought they are sexual type. They want you to grow spiritually so you can join them and move on to higher level. So don't die as baby spirit or hungry ghost LOL

ImageImage
surest
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you all for these wonderful informations.

Esoteric scientist

Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

My advice is to never stop learning - i.e., never become complacent to the point that you think you know it all. This Forum is invaluable in that regard - I've learned so much just from reading others' experiences here that I could never have picked up anywhere else. It's fantastic to be part of a community of like-minded people in that regard.

To that end, I always make sure I spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day reading through posts here (30 minutes sounds like a lot, but I've just swapped out 30 minutes I would've otherwise spent watching trashy TV or reading news gossip sites).

I also make sure I spend some time with my spirits on a daily basis - sometimes that might only be five minutes, but I spend that time talking t them, and telling them how much I appreciate having them in my life.

When I do have more time on my hands I make sure to provide them with offerings and set tasks for them, as well as talking with them in more detail.

It helps that the room in which I have them stored is where I do all my computer work, so I'm with them for a huge amount of time each day anyway (even if I'm not focused on them directly, I'm present with them).

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
surest
neophyte
neophyte

In a quick response to what may have been forgotten, keep your spirits vessels clean and in a safe place at all times .

Esoteric scientist

Return to “Spirit Keeping”