Sia Morphia
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Sia Agatha

Re: What is the best advice you can give to keepers

Postby Sia Morphia » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:23 pm

Be your authentic self, not who you think you should be or who you were told to be. You will always be lead in the right direction if you stay true to who you are.

fuszay
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Silver Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: margim nogrim

Postby fuszay » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Not sure if this was touched on yet or not but don't over think things. As simple as that sounds its much harder to put into action, meditation helps clear the mind so you can listen to your heart (inner self). Here's a quote from Bruce Lee that sums up what I'm trying to say.

"Don't think. FEEL. It's like a finger pointing at the moon. Do not concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of the heavenly glory."

Some stars shoot higher then the rest but the closest stars to the earth burn brightest.

Midnightalice
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Midnightalice » Tue May 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Be patient. Very lovely quality to have.

Also, try your best not to dump unnecessary drama on your spirits. Respect your spirits.

“In reality every reader is, while he is reading, the reader of his own self. The writer's work is merely a kind of optical instrument which he offers to the reader to enable him to discern what, without this book, he would perhaps never have perceived in himself.”
― Marcel Proust

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Ellie44 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:02 pm

I just wanted to say that I so appreciate this post. I have worked with spirits my entire life but not in this capacity. It is so great to have all the resources and knowledge on the boards, especially posts like this. Thank you
1s

ESL80
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80

Postby ESL80 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:43 pm

My advice is to treat them well, talk to them often and engage them in everything you do. It really makes a difference. Take them with you everywhere and encourage their presence. Let them know that they are appreciated and loved. If you can do these things that's when the real unbelievable magick begins! Share with them and always make time for them. I find that this was the best way to bond and it felt instant. I've never had to ask my spirits for anything because I actually got to know them first...their energy signatures etc...Everything else just flowed. When I need something or I feel a certain way they always show up. It's like they work more so as guides by putting me in the best possible path to get whatever I need and even what I want. Its like having a best friend who always has your best interest at heart. I've learned that tasking is fine, but by allowing myself to be guided was the best way. They always put me on the path to something that exceeds my expectations vs what it is that I want. It's been an amazing journey! <3

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian

A quick question

Postby Aryan » Sun May 12, 2019 10:41 am

Zelda wrote:I would say don't second guess everything. Accept and enjoy every experience and manifestation, no matter how subtle, and expect that more will come. I think one of the biggest things that kills spirit communication is doubting and rationalizing/explaining away our experiences.

Hi....im aryan...i just need to ask u that if i am to buy a spirit from the shop...can u pls suggest a good on for me...i need someone who is a great companion...loyal...loving...guardian..
Thank u!

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1tu 1s 2wk

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 138
Spelled Number: 135
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Postby Lewk » Sun May 12, 2019 7:58 pm

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv, Humans, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Mon May 13, 2019 4:34 am

Mine as of right now is:
I believe spirit work and spirit keeping is an eternal learning process and people in general need to stop thinking what they know is an end-all game. There is valuable information to absorb from those who are experienced, but even those who are experienced are in the same boat of always continually learning beyond what they know and have experienced.
Don't make assumptions about where people are on their path or journey especially some people may choose to talk about certain things or opt out of talking about certain experiences. There's only so much you could know by what people choose to put out on the internet.
Work on the abilities you want to work on and hone your practices, do not totally rely on or assume spirits or entities will magically do everything for you.
Understand that everyone has different natural abilities and gifts - not everyone's experience of a spirit or entity is going to be the same.
Invest yourself into your connections and companionships with your spirits/entities.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."
[who i am] hereditary clairvoyant / dream medium / spirit partner / LGBTQ+
[current practices] necromancy / trad. witchcraft / demonolatry / grey-natured
[spirit family] many humans / witches / demons / DA-leaning

DID PLURAL SYSTEM: Violet (Host), Victor, and some others.

Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Coervus » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:38 pm

I'm hoping to incorporate my spirit's presence into my daily routine and invite her in to be a close partner and share in my experiences and participate in my moment to moment inner life with the hope that I can do the same with her.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”