You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

And won them beautiful blue vintage earrings, had my name on them LOL. So, I asked for a female in her 20s. I have felt like someone is missing in my life. I suppose cos I only have brothers, have a son, but I had around five miscarriages, one was twins. The emotional pain from miscarrying is enormous. You always wonder why, who they were, the pain goes away, but you never forget. Mine would all be early 20s, and one before my son would be 30 now. I put in notes that if one of them choses me, it will be OK. However, if a female that is not a relative choses me, that will be OK also. I wrote down someone who would enjoy spending time with me doing crafts, hanging out etc. I have plenty of female friends, 2 already bugging me via text, LOL. One wants me to o out nite, the other wnts to go shopping. I just feel like stayig home, I have almost finshed an order for pndants, and now got 5 diff things to make, I just want to be alone, see how I go off topic, sorry LOL. So, will wait to see who my female spirit is, also got a binding of my 2 lil dogs, anyone else had a pet binding?

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage

Return to “Human”