Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ikabard
Zodiac:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any advice on Penny Ghosts, Ghosts / Poltergeists that drop or leave pennies.

This is not happening to me but my sister in her new house, she first noticed this a few months ago when just relaxing in the house she heard something being dropped and found a penny in the middle of her floor which seemed to come from absolutely nowhere.

This then happened a second time somewhere else in her house and they are not the type of people to have money lying around at all.

Then just this morning was the last experience which got me to ask more questions to see if anyone know about it, because she was in bed and at the bottom of her bed she heard something being dropped, and this time it was a 5cent Coin, and we are English so we only ever have Pound sterling currency.

We were away in Italy and has a hidden jar away with a few different coins from there but this jar is kept downstairs in the kitchen away from everything and never opened as obviously she has no use for them!

I had a quick look online and read a few different things such as, they tend to be poltergeists and the reason for them playing with pennies is due to the old procedure of putting pennies on departed peoples eyes for the gatekeeper for safe passage.

And also to keep a note of the dates, and she has kept these coins separate from others just encase so she does have a note of them but nothing seems to stand out.

Does anyone else have any similar experiences or know a way to communicate with a spirit such as this to see what it wants maybe? or any experiments or rituals to be performed for more enlightenment or to calm the activity?

Thank you.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Angels also will drop pennies, or coins from thin air to show they are around. I have had that happen to me on occasion. so that could be another possibility too

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

I honestly don't have the faintest clue as to what it could be dropping pennies...

VERY interesting experiences!

Have you tried sitting down and asking the spirit to make itself known in a way you can recognize (other then dropping coins :silly: )?

Are there currently any financial issues going on? It could be a spirit/entity that likes to help people with financial gain/issues.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Wow..... interesting experience.
I don't know what it might be... BUT, I would prefer it to be one who would drop $100 notes, rather than pennies.
:D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

It might certainly be an angel or other presence looking after them!, and I haven't had the opportunity yet but I think that does seem like the next step to take,

They do have their ups and downs financially but not anything major at the moment, but I certainly feel that could be something to do with it as they have in the past, but hopefully they will drop more than a few pennies to help! lol

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Ikabard wrote:It might certainly be an angel or other presence looking after them!, and I haven't had the opportunity yet but I think that does seem like the next step to take,

They do have their ups and downs financially but not anything major at the moment, but I certainly feel that could be something to do with it as they have in the past, but hopefully they will drop more than a few pennies to help! lol
i would say for now, for them not to be too worried or anything. :thumbup:

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:Wow..... interesting experience.
I don't know what it might be... BUT, I would prefer it to be one who would drop $100 notes, rather than pennies.
:D

YES! YES so much!

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

It sounds like a positive thing :thumbup: maybe your sister can keep a record of the dates and or times it happens also the dates on the coins, and see if there's a connection. Being someone who plays the lottery, I always try to find connections with numbers though, so that's just my thoughts :D

Cinnamoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure yet....
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Pennies from heaven! :thumbup:

:hug:
Moose

We are all a little weird and Life`s a little weird.
And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it Love.
Dr. Seuss..
Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Copied this from my blog! as I know some people can't see that, but this is an update.. and actually explains what they might be all about:

I posted awhile back about an experience my sister was having in her own house, where pennys appeared to manifest and drop throughout her house. These were in various places from the bathroom, to living rooms where she would hear them drop and see them roll and was completely unexplained as it happened in the bathroom etc where no pennys were kept, or in the middle of the room, it wasn't just common places where coins may have actually fell off tables etc.

And now onto the strangest bit...

Heard a radio show talking about paranormal experiences and a man phoned up about the exact same thing he was experiencing, pennys falling from nowhere.. and he said he did research on the internet and found out that the pennys are there as a message to try and tell you something, and if they hit you the first one is usually in the location you may have an issue.. and the rest falling anywhere else are just reminding you. He realised the penny had hit him on his ear, and had been getting checked out in the doctors for awhile due to severe headaches, they then found out it was an issue in his ears which caused him to get the headaches.

We then asked my sister where she got hit by the first penny, I didn't even know it had actually hit her at first, and we didn't tell her why we were asking this.. and she told us it was her Right Leg. IE the exact place that has had our family distraught for the last month, as she got a huge lump that grew rapidly to the size of a golf ball.. and was basically thought to be cancer by the doctors and had bent her bone, and had to get immediate hospital investigations which luckily we found out it wasn't and it was a benign tumour so thats all good now but she started having these experiences about a year ago it started and the hospital told her it must have been growing for a very long time to have bent the bone. So it has us very creeped out.. So if you ever get hit by a penny randomly with no reason make sure you remember where it hit you! and keep an eye on it.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”