sapphire_2006 -- Any experiences?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Dear All,

Have any of you had experiences with sapphire_2006?

Here's a link to their store: http://stores.ebay.ca/SAPPHIRES-BAY

Love & Light,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
silvcrystal
new here
new here

I had a reading from her August, last year. All I can say is she told me I would get a tutoring job before December but still nothing..............

Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Hi silvcrystal,

Thanks for replying. I'm suspcious at how low the prices are for the spells. I mean with how much the metaphysical category has expanded on eBay, you can never really tell these days who's real based on pricing and feedback. What mode of psychic ability did she tap into? Was it with the tarot, or something else?

Thanks,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
silvcrystal
new here
new here

Vyprella, she told me she used tarot and she also "suggested a spell can help with my situation". I did not want to purchase any spell from her thou. There are so many of them it's so competitive that all of them only charge you a few dollars for a reading so it's hard to find a talented one.

Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Hmmm...it sounds like they just use the psychic service to lead into a spell casting service... :badidea: .

Yeh, I know what you mean about the cheap psychic services on eBay these days. Some only charge 99 cents for a reading.

Thanks for your input,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
Maldini11
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

sapphire_2006 - again great feeback on her page on ebay, this is the greatest dissapointment over all since i paid a lot of money for her help. she does not reply to emails at all communication is was so poor after i paid for the work that i had to pose the question - "do u even read the emails i send you???"

she claims that she all powerfull and that her coven is the oldest and most powerful - (just a load of crap)

So far i had no results what so ever.

Its dissapoiinting that there are so many conn artist - who just make it harder for the ones that are genuine and have real talent in casting spells and getting results.

these people leave me cold - on how they just say anything to make easy money.

I have invested in one other caster which i hope is of a genuine nature and that will get me results on what i need done.

I hope this information comes in handy to all of you at list if i manage to help one person in not getting scammed by these mosters. i think i have fullfilled my course.

those who can do, those who can't talk.
Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

Ive brought a few spells and readings of her.
Its a bit awkard with what to say about the spells because one minute things seems like they are definietly going my way and that the spell is working.
Then the next minute It seems like the spell has not worked at all. I just recently brought a Spell of enchanted Magnolia so I've got my fingers crossed hers will come.
Anyway Sapphire has till 17th March 2010 for my first spell to work.
But then again in my reading it said that what I wanted to happen will happen in may/June time, but that was in the quick reading I had this morning.
But in conclusion to that Everything that she has said will happen in the 6 month detail reading has happened so far (January & February)
Anyone else got any information on her?

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

unfortunately sapphires reading didnt come to light, she said april he will start coming towards me, when in actual fact he finished everything with me.

I such a plum! i just brought another reading with her to see what went wrong! I brought god knows how many spells/readings over her.
If this reading doesnt work.. im not bothering anymore xx

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

albanygang .. sorry i cant recieve PM :(
Try emailing me on market place instead :(

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

bummer tb!!!! will do as you suggest.

Return to “Seller Review”