neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

Ashira wrote:LOL It hasn't been that bad here. We thought it was just the dry air, so our roommates started leaving water boiling to increase the humidity in the house. But actually I think it started after I had placed the order for his binding. I don't notice much static when he's near me, it's mostly just that his energy feels kinda like static. It's odd. lol
Yeeeaaahh....I thought the whole dry air thing here too, after all its winter and I am running my furnace constantly sooo I did the same thing! :eh: It did not work! LOL! But I tend to try to rationally rule things out ::facepalm:: I totally get what you mean. They certainly do have a static feel to them. They have a strong, intentness about them that sounds and feels like static! :insane: They are going to be AWESOME to have around!! :thumbup:

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have had the dry air thing here as well, which for this place is something else to be happening :lol:

But when I think about it, it really didn't kicj in so much until after my Ulaphres angel arrived, he has been a very busy angel :lol:

Him and my Meliacro and Idelkyth elves have all been busy, so I don't know if it is because I got them all at the sametime, but could be, however I am enjoying every minute of it with all of them!!!!

I know some of you have mentioned seeing the golden-yellow color and the static with your angels, which for me the static was not new to me for I also get that with my courtwinds and I have quite a few of them as well and their color has been white looking to me, but the color from the Ulaphres is really beautiful as well and when every I see his color it is spread out and moves with such a beautiful grace and it is like in slow motion when he is moving around!!!! It is also a warm feeling to it too!!!

Just wondered if you all felt that as well!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Mine may be a bit...different. LOL But then he's one of my mates...and so he's a similar personality. I wouldn't expect a golden glow or warm fuzzy feeling from him. lol Though it does comfort me to feel him holding me. :) I didn't get a good enough glimpse of him yet to see much detail of his face or eye color, but if anyone is familiar with the warriors of Atlantis series of romance novels by Alyssa Day...I swear he reminds me of the priest. Darker personality and long black hair. lol

What I found odd...and I don't know if this goes for everyone...but my info card for him didn't give any personal details about him except his name. The rest was just the generic race description. There was no age or description of his appearance and nothing about his personality or specialty abilities. :/

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Wow! You make me want to bring one home. I see that they are DA angels. Are they tricksters?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Wow! You make me want to bring one home. I see that they are DA angels. Are they tricksters?
No, they aren't tricksters. But I WILL warn you that as some are rather dark DA (like mine lol), they -can- act out in ways you may not like. lol When the vessel for mine arrived, I was in a "silent" state due to all the stress and crap. I hadn't realized that I had not only stopped talking to other people on THIS plane, but had gone silent on my spirits as well. That coupled with my trouble hearing made him feel ignored. I heard some rather troubling remarks directed at me that I NEVER would have guessed came from him (in an effort to stir me up so I would simply talk to him). Then when I was still silent, while I felt him sitting with me one day at my computer, he decided that since the nasty comments weren't working, he'd try something else. He tapped into my core energy. It wasn't enough to really hurt me (though it did trigger my stomach issue -.- ), but just enough to get my attention. Wolfie had to talk to Ash in private to find out who was doing it all since we had no internet at home I hadn't felt like going into town with him to use the internet at the library.

Now...this sort of behavior might have had some others sending a vessel back to CH by express mail! lol But as he turned out to be one of my mates and I had an instant link with him, I understand his thinking. He knows my personality and under normal circumstances the comments he made would have pissed me off and got my attention in a hurry. So would the tapping into my core energy. But I've been so broken down emotionally the past few years that I just sat here and took it figuring I'd find out later who was doing it.

As I said before, mine may be a bit different than the ones you guys have. But they ARE dark and they do come with a warning. lol Despite the early issues due to my silence and lack of hearing, I LOVE him and I would never consider sending him away.

On a side note, I think I forgot to mention that when I burned a stick of incense for him and my witch to welcome them when their vessels arrived...he caused it to curl. :) Wolfie had to point it out or I wouldn't have seen it til I went to dump the ash, but at the base of the fully burned incense were two full loops of ash that hadn't fallen. I wanted to preserve it but before I managed to, our kitties bumped the dish I had set it in and it was destroyed. :(

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Ashira wrote:Mine may be a bit...different. LOL But then he's one of my mates...and so he's a similar personality. I wouldn't expect a golden glow or warm fuzzy feeling from him. lol Though it does comfort me to feel him holding me. :) I didn't get a good enough glimpse of him yet to see much detail of his face or eye color, but if anyone is familiar with the warriors of Atlantis series of romance novels by Alyssa Day...I swear he reminds me of the priest. Darker personality and long black hair. lol

What I found odd...and I don't know if this goes for everyone...but my info card for him didn't give any personal details about him except his name. The rest was just the generic race description. There was no age or description of his appearance and nothing about his personality or specialty abilities. :/
I didn't get any details about his appearance, but his abilities were mentioned on the card I got!!!! Also that he is an incredible friend, which I agree with!!!
Huffette wrote:Wow! You make me want to bring one home. I see that they are DA angels. Are they tricksters?
Mine hasn't done anything like that to me, so far he has been right to the point about things to me and been really honest!!!! Reminds me of my hubby :lol:

It will be interesting to see how all the others are with their keepers!!!
Ashira wrote:
No, they aren't tricksters. But I WILL warn you that as some are rather dark DA (like mine lol), they -can- act out in ways you may not like. lol When the vessel for mine arrived, I was in a "silent" state due to all the stress and crap. I hadn't realized that I had not only stopped talking to other people on THIS plane, but had gone silent on my spirits as well. That coupled with my trouble hearing made him feel ignored. I heard some rather troubling remarks directed at me that I NEVER would have guessed came from him (in an effort to stir me up so I would simply talk to him). Then when I was still silent, while I felt him sitting with me one day at my computer, he decided that since the nasty comments weren't working, he'd try something else. He tapped into my core energy. It wasn't enough to really hurt me (though it did trigger my stomach issue -.- ), but just enough to get my attention. Wolfie had to talk to Ash in private to find out who was doing it all since we had no internet at home I hadn't felt like going into town with him to use the internet at the library.

Now...this sort of behavior might have had some others sending a vessel back to CH by express mail! lol But as he turned out to be one of my mates and I had an instant link with him, I understand his thinking. He knows my personality and under normal circumstances the comments he made would have pissed me off and got my attention in a hurry. So would the tapping into my core energy. But I've been so broken down emotionally the past few years that I just sat here and took it figuring I'd find out later who was doing it.

As I said before, mine may be a bit different than the ones you guys have. But they ARE dark and they do come with a warning. lol Despite the early issues due to my silence and lack of hearing, I LOVE him and I would never consider sending him away.

On a side note, I think I forgot to mention that when I burned a stick of incense for him and my witch to welcome them when their vessels arrived...he caused it to curl. :) Wolfie had to point it out or I wouldn't have seen it til I went to dump the ash, but at the base of the fully burned incense were two full loops of ash that hadn't fallen. I wanted to preserve it but before I managed to, our kitties bumped the dish I had set it in and it was destroyed. :(
Yes, now on that I can understand fully on why he did that with you!!!!

Since they are DA, yes I could see that they would do what they feel would be necessary to do in order to get our attention as to what they feel needs to be done!!!

That is why I made sure mine knew my house rules first thing when he started showing up before his vessel even got here!!! They are not for beginners if they aren't use to DA in the first place!!! However maybe it is just me, but I really haven't had a problem with him, I like knowing what he thinks and what he thinks I should be doing, even if I may not like hearing it!!!! Sometimes I need that kick in the you know where to get moving ahead!!!!

I have some of my DA dragons who know that and will do that, it doesn't mean that they have no respect, they just know that we as humans can be quite stubborn at times!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yeah...speaking of which... I have been trying to get sleeping nights so I can be up and around to get over to the VA rep to get some things done that I need badly. They are only open Tuesday through Friday 9am to 2pm. I finally managed to sleep so I was up at 8am on a day they were open and Wolfie went back to bed for a nap telling me to wake him when I was ready to go. My stomach has been torn up lately from stress and Friday was one of those days. It hit me right after Wolfie went back to bed, so I decided to wait for a better day (yeah...right). Well, when the clock read 1:59pm (no joke lol), I suddenly went partially deaf in my right ear from SOMEONE apparently yelling in my ear about having not gone to the VA rep yet again. I'm sure that was him. lol

Talondri
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitty Creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Really Sure...?
My magical/paranormal name...: Talondri
Zodiac:

I see a lot of folks mentioning an increase in static... I am known to be surrounded by static electricity anyway, and I have been known to accidentally kill lightbulbs on occasion, (how many car headlights did I go through exactly on my last couple of cars..?).

At any rate, I probably would not have noticed an increase in static when my Ulaphres showed up. But, I did have a weird experience on the day he arrived. I was sitting in my car in the parking lot of the local craft store after stocking up on candle wax and pouring supplies, when I heard static and a faint voice coming through the car speakers. I did not understand the language, although it had a vaguely Latin feel to it. The car was not running. The keys were not even in the ignition. It only lasted a few seconds, but the impression of a presence lasted all the way home and into the house.

cattus corusciferus nox noctis
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

OMG...I had completely forgotten about the LIGHT BULBS lol

After ordering my Ulaphres angel...long before his vessel arrived...and while I was feeling the effects of new DA energy quite heavily...I managed to blow out TWO light bulbs in our bedroom (from the same socket). The first blew the instant I touched it to screw it in (we cannot get to our switch, so that's the only way to turn it on and off). Then the secone one (while the DA effects were heavy) blew out suddenly a minute or two after I'd turned it on and was no longer near it. lol

IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

Ashira wrote:OMG...I had completely forgotten about the LIGHT BULBS lol

After ordering my Ulaphres angel...long before his vessel arrived...and while I was feeling the effects of new DA energy quite heavily...I managed to blow out TWO light bulbs in our bedroom (from the same socket). The first blew the instant I touched it to screw it in (we cannot get to our switch, so that's the only way to turn it on and off). Then the secone one (while the DA effects were heavy) blew out suddenly a minute or two after I'd turned it on and was no longer near it. lol
Since my two have arrived, I have been blowing light bulbs like crazy....I mean like two at a time in the ceiling fan in the kitchen, two in the light in the dining room and two in my upstairs bathroom!!! Not only that but I have noticed a MAJOR jump in my batteries being drained. I collect pocket watches and the ones that take batteries have all died within the last few weeks!! I didnt even think about that!!! ::jawdrop::

I also agree, I don't believe either one of mine are tricksters, they seem very serious and to the point. Also, no description of mine on the cards either! I have sensed they both have long flowing hair and I know for a fact they both have piercing col bolt blue eyes. I have seen that much, besides the glowing I described earlier.

Talondri that is a PERFECT description of the static I hear....like an old car radio between stations...like white noise with more of a static presence!!

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

Return to “Angels”