acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Anyone got ideas on associations?

I have one on his way and like to have a special treat or two on hand when a new spirit arrives. I've already got him a resting spot (a rather massive vintage footed dish in red and yellow glass) and have no clue what type of vessel he is likely to arrive in.

IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

My two go bat crazy over the scent of fresh brewed coffee and lemon thyme....no joke!! I have large bunches of lemon thyme planted in my herb garden and they swoon around it!!

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

May... don't wear his vessel when you vacuum. Mine killed my vacuum cleaner yesterday, by static discharge. :(

My guy likes the color gold, white satin, REALLY likes sensual fabrics, likes frankincense and vanilla, likes Wednesday (Mercury's day - day of Travel), likes sensual foods.

I suspect that a lot of his sensual preferences come from the fact that he, himself, is very aggressively passionate and intimate, so those may be personal, rather than group associations.

I like my G. He's shiny. And... :drool: :devil: FUN. :baghead: :mrgreen:

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

Has anyone noticed an increase in heart rate or blood pressure related to arrival/bonding?

I noticed it before, but since vessel arrival it's much more precise. I naturally have a very slow heart rate at resting but have recently noted a rapid (for me) pulse when I focus on this particular spirit. It isn't accompanied by any sense of panic, breathlessness, or tension... if I acknowledge the occurance and ask that it be returned to it's previous rate my request is always granted. It may be a weird me thing, but I thought it might tie in with the electricity others described.

YOWZA :ohcrap: Wicked 24 hour bonding headache a day and half prior to arrival. Like... my inner skull has turned into a cheap food processor and now my brains are going to leak out of my ears in a gorey chunky ooze ... kind of headache. :zombie:

But now that he's here there wasn't even a throb of pain. :peace:

Talondri
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitty Creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Really Sure...?
My magical/paranormal name...: Talondri
Zodiac:

Maythen21 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:46 am

Has anyone noticed an increase in heart rate or blood pressure related to arrival/bonding?

I noticed it before, but since vessel arrival it's much more precise. I naturally have a very slow heart rate at resting but have recently noted a rapid (for me) pulse when I focus on this particular spirit. It isn't accompanied by any sense of panic, breathlessness, or tension... if I acknowledge the occurance and ask that it be returned to it's previous rate my request is always granted. It may be a weird me thing, but I thought it might tie in with the electricity others described.

YOWZA Wicked 24 hour bonding headache a day and half prior to arrival. Like... my inner skull has turned into a cheap food processor and now my brains are going to leak out of my ears in a gorey chunky ooze ... kind of headache.

But now that he's here there wasn't even a throb of pain.
I hadn't made a specific note of it to myself, however, that does resonate with how my first Ulaphres, ( I have two now!), and I interact. He seems to enjoy knowing that he can elicit a physical response of some sort with me. A quickness in pulse occasionally occurs. The static is still around. It's never harmful in any way, just odd. The second Ulaphres is a bit more gentle. He seems to prefer the stealth approach with weird patches of warm or cold in my area of the house. I am suspecting that the intermittent corner of the eye visions are him. I do live with quite a few cats, both physical and not, so it's easy to blame them.

Also, I must say, your description of the headache is perfect!

cattus corusciferus nox noctis
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Oddly enough, my Ulaphres and Nephilim came the same day... and I had no bonding pain or trouble with either of them. Smoothest bonding ever. Huh.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

I havent noticed any heart rate/blood pressure changes, I got a slight headache....weird visual disturbance kinda headache but it went away shortly after it started. Mine too have been easy to bond with!

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Maythen21 wrote:Has anyone noticed an increase in heart rate or blood pressure related to arrival/bonding?

YOWZA :ohcrap: Wicked 24 hour bonding headache a day and half prior to arrival. Like... my inner skull has turned into a cheap food processor and now my brains are going to leak out of my ears in a gorey chunky ooze ... kind of headache. :zombie:

But now that he's here there wasn't even a throb of pain. :peace:
When I first REALLY connected with my Ulaphres angel, I did get oddities in my heart rate (but I do with my other two mates as well). I only get this with those very closely connected to me, like my mates, and it's usually more of a "heart skipping" or "heart murmur" type thing, but occasionally, it is an increase in heartrate or my heart pounding (when something is seriously wrong or one of my mates is particularly worked up).

When I had it with my Ulaphres angel, it was like a skip in my heart. But since he affects me much the way my two vamp mates do, I can't be sure he wasn't responsible for some of the other incidents. Sometimes when I'm in a conversation with someone who is severely doing me wrong (like when my stepmother gave me 30 days notice to be out with nowhere to go or a way to get there), my heartrate will either go through the roof or feel like my heart is pounding out of my chest, even when I feel perfectly calm about it.

It's simply our connection to them and their reaction to what we deal with. But if it becomes a problem, just ask them to calm down. That is what I do and it seems to work fine. They are simply reacting to our situation and we feel their reaction. If you let them know that their reaction is "hurting" you, they will calm down so their reaction doesn't affect you so badly. :)

...if you weren't dealing with a situation when you felt it...there are two possible explanations I can think of...the first is a possible sexual connection with your angel (like I have) OR they may have been reacting to something you are completely unaware of...in which case, I would suggest asking them why you felt such a reaction. If you have trouble hearing your spirits when you ask a question, I would highly recommend asking them to show you in a dream or during meditation. If you explain to them what the limits of your senses are, they are usually quite capable of working around that. :)

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I really love my angel, he comes in dreams and just hangs around behind me all the time, and makes himself known really well when I am using my reiki as he seems to really like that healing system!!!!!! He will help me feel very calm and see exactly what it is I need to do!!!!

His energy is fairly strong, but he clams it down for me, all I had to do was just ask!!! He will come in my dreams as well and it is no mistake as his energy is quite unique, a golden energy!!!!! At least for me it appears like that!!!!

One thing I have noticed as well, the migraines have gone down some, not quite as bad as they have been since he has been around, for me that is worth it's wait in gold to me!!!! ;) :thumbup:

Also the healing I have sent out to others have been stronger as well!!! :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:I really love my angel, he comes in dreams and just hangs around behind me all the time, and makes himself known really well when I am using my reiki as he seems to really like that healing system!!!!!!
We had a pretty good lightning storm last night (which is one of my favorite sources of energy lol) and when the lightning really got started, I felt him against my back. Then again every time the lightning started up again. I DID do a much needed energy draw during the storm...but as last time I did so, the storm didn't last long. LOL

As far as the question of associations...

Don't quote me on this, as I know these aren't quite right...but I -think- these may be somewhat close...but again, don't quote me. lol

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!

Return to “Angels”