neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

My two Ulaphres Angels are here and WOW do they make themselves known! Since their arrival, I hear a noise that almost sounds like static on and off and I have been dealing with s ton of static shocks! Last night was the kicker! About 12:30 I was laying in bed, I could not sleep so I got up and lit some sandalwood incense and put on a CD I have of Gregorian Chant. Something about those Monks singing helps me center and relax. So I am laying there, enjoying the change of atmosphere my room takes on when I do the incense and chanting when I heard a rustling sound at the foot of my bed. Now generally my bedroom is dark as pitch....its like a cave in there, lol no light source at all at night....but I could see a soft glow coming from where I heard the noise! I focused my eyes and there they were....both of them....almost swaying to the monks singing! My body got goosebumps head to toe! I watched them and it seemed as if one placed their hand on the bed and then it was like my eyelids got sooo heavy! I could no longer keep my eyes open and I was O.U.T!!! I slept the whole night through which I NEVER do!! Then this morning I woke up, got out of bed, touched my door knob and *SHOCK* :insane: I got static shocked again!! They are letting me know for sure they are here!!

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Love it!!!!! Great experience and I love hearing those monks sing from time to time as well!!!! ;) I get shocks from all my courtwinds angels I have, however with my Ulaphres angel, I see a soft golden yellow light and then I slip off to sleep at night, it is really nice knowing that he is right there, when I doze off!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:Love it!!!!! Great experience and I love hearing those monks sing from time to time as well!!!! ;) I get shocks from all my courtwinds angels I have, however with my Ulaphres angel, I see a soft golden yellow light and then I slip off to sleep at night, it is really nice knowing that he is right there, when I doze off!!!

I had never experienced the static shock with any of my other Angels, but they all LOVE the monks singing! The sandalwood incense and Gregorian chants were my Courtwinds idea. There are nights where I light incense, my Saint candles and play a Gregorian Chant CD and the whole atmosphere of my entire house changes. The air feels almost heavy with.....something...something I cant even begin to describe! I have both WA and DA in my keep, and noone complains about the monks, I have asked each one in my keep if it would bother them and none of them seemed phased by it, now it seems like they all love it! Back to the Ulaphres, one has a glow that is almost the color of a blush That would be the female, and the male is a golden glow that seems to pulsate! They certainly are a comfort! When I had ordered my Ulaphres I had ordered ONE. When I got done with all my shopping :baghead: (I have serious CH shopping issues!!) and hit the checkout button I saw there were TWO in my cart!! I am NOT one to question the spirits so I went ahead and ordered them both! They seem like a couple....for lack of better wording....I mean when I see one, the other is right there, I never just see one!!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I love it when spirits do that, just hop right in the cart!!!! I don't question it either when that happens!!! Matter of fact it brings a smile to my face!!!! There is usually a reason why that happens ;) :thumbup: :D

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:I love it when spirits do that, just hop right in the cart!!!! I don't question it either when that happens!!! Matter of fact it brings a smile to my face!!!! There is usually a reason why that happens ;) :thumbup: :D

I love it too! It makes me smile because I think WOW they really do want to join my circus!! It has only happened to me a few of times but when it did it really surprised me! Have you ever had a spirit jump on board that you had NO clue why that happened? Someone just so out of the blue and random? I have! Once an Ecantado did and another time a Ki-Lin did! I had NO idea about either!!! That has only happened those two times!

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have one just shipped and 3 more on order... I have no doubt they will like it here , but , will i see them?... hear them??? or just add them to those that i communicate with on an unconsciuos level?

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

It's funny you mention static with yours... While I haven't noticed an increase of static since mine has been here (though he may have been here early and that may account for the increased static the past couple months lol), when I feel his energy it has a sort of "static" quality to it. It's rather different, but it helps me to know who's holding me. :D

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:I have one just shipped and 3 more on order... I have no doubt they will like it here , but , will i see them?... hear them??? or just add them to those that i communicate with on an unconsciuos level?
:pray: Fingers crossed for you Huff! I only have two and have noticed a ridiculous increase in static around me with no other explanation so maybe with four in one home you will certainly have a shocking experience!! :insane:

IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ashira wrote:It's funny you mention static with yours... While I haven't noticed an increase of static since mine has been here (though he may have been here early and that may account for the increased static the past couple months lol), when I feel his energy it has a sort of "static" quality to it. It's rather different, but it helps me to know who's holding me. :D
The increase of static here has been ridiculous, I actually had to tell them to ease up some! I am not used to walking across hardwood floors in my bare feet just to get shocked when ever I touch something or worse someone! Come to think about it, when I pulled the package out of the mailbox when they arrived I got zapped, It was a loud enough shock it made my daughter jump! :ohcrap: Its been shocks and little zaps :insane: ever since!!

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

LOL It hasn't been that bad here. We thought it was just the dry air, so our roommates started leaving water boiling to increase the humidity in the house. But actually I think it started after I had placed the order for his binding. I don't notice much static when he's near me, it's mostly just that his energy feels kinda like static. It's odd. lol

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!

Return to “Angels”