venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: lately I have grown in adoration for my hybrids. There was a time when I only wanted to order those with single colour breeds. I collected Black, White, Silver, Red, Golden, Green, Glass, Paper dragons.

Then, I fallen in love with a pre bond Maya (blue and white). After her, I got my Divine Spirit leader (black & gold) then an ‘unbounds around me’ reading brought me my second Divine for my delight. Only recently, got my Alizarine (copper & silver) I adore so much. I have one more hybrids on order. It’s a Vermilion (silver & brass) dragon.

I often wonder though about the percentage of each breeds colour in them and how much they dominate my dragons character? Because of the dilution of more then one traits in them, I guess they do come across with a duality of nature. Therefore, I like ordering older hybrids so they mastered their nature better. I do believe this is only my introspection on hybrids dragon and probably not a significant observation for many dragons lovers.

I do think, that hybrids being dual in their natural behaviour can perform with additional capacities when tasked especially when they’re mature spirits. Single colour dragons can be a touch more powerful due to their concentration of character and central focus on the goals.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

When I first got my Divine Dragon the only way I could describe his energy was "stable". He is EXTREMELY well balanced. It's not that the gold and black are canceling each other out. Everything is in perfect harmony.

Think of a seesaw. He is completely horizontal. Sure he can tilt toward the gold or toward the black, but he will always revert back to that horizontal.

Apparently all divine dragons are taught the trick. Like humans, some master it better than others.

Me: staring to think he's being humble.

DD: "I am one of the former."

Me: So much for that thought...

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Dragons”