Any reptile lovers out there?

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Turtles in moonlight
Moonlight through Maple Tree leaves
Creating moving characters
on their shells' grooved backs
creating moonlight twig languages and
bring us early, those knowledges of
a new billion years to come,
so softly - so real.
just now.

Cai-
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

wellDAMNITcat wrote:It's so crazy to hear about international laws and what places aren't allowed to have reptiles! They are great pets, it's unfortunate a lot of places don't allow them.

Pictures of mine are coming soon!
I do understand their concern though, do only wish the best for the reptiles. I don't think they're created to live in such cold climates, it can get pretty darn cold here in Norway during the winter. Since they are cold-blooded creatures they do rely on warmth from the sun or any other heat source, lying on a rock with snow surrounding them from all edges might not be that fortunate for them. But if they're taken into loving homes I'm sure they will get the best of treatment. :)
wellDAMNITcat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Orna (is it okay if I call you that?), I hadn't even considered that, which is terrible considering I am a reptile owner myself! It do have a hard time keeping them warm enougn at night in the winter, and I am in the Midatlantic US! I can't even compare the climate here to Scandinavia (which is one of my favorite parts of the world, fun fact :))

Cai, thank you for posting that poem! It's lovely! :)

Noc, reptiles are great, aren't they? I like your riding on a croc. Who needs horses (which I have also spent a lot of time with in my life, I love them as well)!

KeeKee, I wish we had little garden snakes around here. The name of the game here in VA... Copperheads. Not as cute. Still cute, but scary too.

Mogma, LOOK AT HIS LIL FACE I LOVE HIM :3 I love my beardies, they are definitely full of personality! I've never been in contact with monitors, but a friend of mine had a Tegu, those things are huge and scary looking, but actually all the ones I have met are as sweet as can be!

Pop, I love geckos! I'd like to have one when I have more space, I love how different their climate requirements are from beardies. Plus, they are so freaking cute! Especially your cresteds, with their lil eyelash ridges <3 my oldest beardie is quite large, I'd say 18" from nose to tail tip, and she's not even a year old yet! She's in a 35 gallon breeder tank for the moment, and she has a big ol' playpen she runs around in during the day. I'd like to upgrade her to a 75 gal, but that is a HUGE tank! She definitely needs a bigger one, though. You're right about them taking up a lot of space, I can't imagine trying to keep an iguana! O.o

Syri, I think if you loved your iguana you would love a beardie! They are so sweet and personable, yes this is a generalization, but all the beardies I have ever been in contact with have just been as sweet as they could be. My Clementine has a huge attitude, but she's still a sweetheart. :)
Cat
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Sure you can! It seems most people prefer to go by the name "Orna" when they talk to me, so I don't see why can't do it as well. :) The Mid-Atlantic is close to Canada, which again is close to the North Pole. The Mid-Atlantic U.S. might be a bit lower down on the map than Norway, but I'm sure it can get cold in that part of the States, too. :hug:

And your description of the beardies made me want to get one. :inlove:
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

This thread makes me think about my sister´s beardie, he died almost three years ago but I still miss him. I spent a lot of time with him. He had such a big personality, he loved to watch black and white movies from the television. Such an awesome little guy.
WingedWolfPsion
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like what I am. ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Winged Wolf
Zodiac:

I'm a ball python breeder, so I live with around 60 of them (considerably more during hatching season). :)
--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire..."
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I absolutely love snakes. Would love to have one except my roommate has already threatened to kick me out if I ever got one. :mrgreen:

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”