neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Would a spirit bound to me & her vessel leave if I've "neglected" her too long? I hope not. :( I've thought of her often, but haven't worked with her at all for almost a year. My mom had a massive stroke end of last April and, ever since then, that's pretty much been my main preoccupation. Been going to the hospital most everyday to visit. Everything in my life has been neglected, including spirit keeping. I feel like such a bad keeper, although I know my spirit "B" would understand. I've had her vessel on my altar, and have pretty much done nothing.

So my question is -- has she vacated her vessel? Has it lost power? I think the answer is "no", as a binding supposedly lasts forever until and if its purposely UNbound. But I guess I'm looking for reassurance. I want to work with "B" again. Any ways to strengthen the bond again and reenergize her vessel? I have an amethyst cluster I got from here at CH that is specifically for charging. Her vessel was sitting on that for months without me realizing it! :think:

Any tips for getting back into the groove? Thank you. xo

wiccabird
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I don't know the answer but logically thinking, your spirit would know the heartache you're going through and probably helping you along your way so just talk to your spirit as you would a friend that you've neglected and things should go back to how they were before, if not stronger because you've shared your deepest's feelings with your spirit, have faith and show your love and everything will be fine :)

Image Image
keriix
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

She definitely has not left you ! Spirits know more than you think. Also I do not think the spirit would leave you since she knows you are not neglecting her on purpose and it is because you are busy with life :)

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

LunaAngel wrote:Would a spirit bound to me & her vessel leave if I've "neglected" her too long? I hope not. :( I've thought of her often, but haven't worked with her at all for almost a year. My mom had a massive stroke end of last April and, ever since then, that's pretty much been my main preoccupation. Been going to the hospital most everyday to visit. Everything in my life has been neglected, including spirit keeping. I feel like such a bad keeper, although I know my spirit "B" would understand. I've had her vessel on my altar, and have pretty much done nothing.

So my question is -- has she vacated her vessel? Has it lost power? I think the answer is "no", as a binding supposedly lasts forever until and if its purposely UNbound. But I guess I'm looking for reassurance. I want to work with "B" again. Any ways to strengthen the bond again and reenergize her vessel? I have an amethyst cluster I got from here at CH that is specifically for charging. Her vessel was sitting on that for months without me realizing it! :think:

Any tips for getting back into the groove? Thank you. xo
So sorry to hear about your mom :hug:

Your spirit knows that you have had to deal with your mom and that you had been going through a lot of stress with that, that does not make you a bad keeper at all, that makes you very human, and we humans go through many things, and our spirits know that and will wait until things settle down so we can reconnect with them again!!! ;)

I like the fact that your spirit's vessel was on the charging stone, just waiting!!!! See your spirit wanted to be ready when you would reconnect again ;) So enjoy your spirit once more, and your spirit will also help during this time as she has been through the whole time ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Spirits fully understand that sometimes we get busy or just have too much on our plate to devote a whole lot of time to them. She hasn't left you and has just been waiting for you to be able to spend more time with her again. Sometimes my job and the stuff I end up dealing with causes me to turn away from my spirit family, but they are always waiting for me to turn back around and welcome me with open arms.

drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
Zodiac:

Sorry about your Mom! Your spirit is still with you. She was being a silent partner of sorts. I hope everything gets better for you :hug:

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Just wanted to thank everyone who replied. :) I appreciate all the support, and Im feeling better. Mom is still hanging in there. Hoping for recovery.

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

drgnfly402 wrote:Sorry about your Mom! Your spirit is still with you. She was being a silent partner of sorts. I hope everything gets better for you :hug:
Aw thanks. :) Hugs.

"Silent Partner" ... I like that! :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”