My Spoiler Kitty

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Emmir
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So, I live on campus and the only pets we are allowed to have are fish. My kitty and I are really close. She liked to fall asleep on my chest or my shoulders, and she makes me hold her like a baby and rub her belly.

Anyway, because I can't have her on campus, whenever I come home, she goes crazy. :wild:

I was deep in meditation and I was so happy. I felt that I was extremely close to astral projecting. And then...a really loud cry. I ignore it. But then it came again. And again. And then she jumped into my lap. She started rubbing my face with hers and when I tried to get her off she cried again.

::bleh:: :insane: :wild: :hissy:

But I decided that she needed me so I gave her all my attention. And then, just when I started to pet her, she decided that it was time for her to leave. :hissy:
Shine bright...

Forever yours....
Emmir
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

sound's like your kitty misses you ,but due to the fact that you live on campus she might be acting out.It's common for a cat to act out this way.Have you every given your cat [bach remedy 5 rescue] it's all natural liquid drops for cats who are stressed out. It might help.So you can be stress free and your kitty as well.
Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Awwwww! :lol: :inlove:

Cats are...cats. They take what they need when they need it on their own terms- you are expected to comply. :mrgreen:

I have 4 in the house with me and I cannot so much as speak to one of them without one or two of the others getting jealous,growling at the one getting attention,smacking them in the face,and then sitting on my head until the one who was originally getting the attention gives up- then they jump down and leave me alone. :crazy:

Of course,paying attention to two or three at a time is inexcusable also. ::facepalm::
Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Emmir
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well, maybe she is stressed. She refuses to leave my side. Also, I know what it's like to try and care for multiple cats at once. ::facepalm::
Shine bright...

Forever yours....
Emmir

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”