Bonanza seller LENORA_CHANCE

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0

After reading what Kindred wrote, I decided to go ahead and order a spell from Lenora too. Fingers crossed. I also have Holly at Enchanted Magnolia working on my situation as well but it seems like Lenora has a very unique way of working which I find intriguing. I figure more energy cant hurt. I am trying to find a FT job!!!! Holly has cast a few spells for me in the past 2.5 weeks and Lenora will hopefully start her cast soon.
I will keep everyone posted....
Glad I read this post!

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

how is it going coddington? :) :D

coddington
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Kindred!!!! Its only been five days since Lenora cast but I am hoping for some movement soon since Holly also cast several spells too...all for the same purpose of me finding a job.....I will post an update as soon as things move forward......also it might be too early to say but I think that maybe maybe maybe a curse that I had Holly do on the 12th...(so almost two weeks) is starting to work.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

Aw well keep us updated. Sending positive vibes your way and hoping you will recieve your dream job♡♥♥

coddington
neophyte
neophyte

4 weeks so far and no results yet. I wrote to Lenora and last week she said that she "amped" up my spell for me so hoping to get some sort of breakthrough soon.
Holly from Enchanted Magnolia did like 5 spells to help with me finding a job as well and so far nothing.
I'm sort of surprised...It seemed like Lenora's magick worked quickly from what I saw written about her...but so far I haven't seen any signs or progress. HR people are not even getting back to me....people that I have met with previously who I thought really liked me! I don't really understand why things aren't working yet...maybe not an offer yet but at least interviews/meetings etc....
Starting to get worried.

firedragon722
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

coddington wrote:4 weeks so far and no results yet. I wrote to Lenora and last week she said that she "amped" up my spell for me so hoping to get some sort of breakthrough soon.
Holly from Enchanted Magnolia did like 5 spells to help with me finding a job as well and so far nothing.
I'm sort of surprised...It seemed like Lenora's magick worked quickly from what I saw written about her...but so far I haven't seen any signs or progress. HR people are not even getting back to me....people that I have met with previously who I thought really liked me! I don't really understand why things aren't working yet...maybe not an offer yet but at least interviews/meetings etc....
Starting to get worried.
I'm in the same place as you but a few people i talked to before buying a spell from her said that their spells took about 6 weeks or so to work, So I'm willing to give my spell a little more time to work

coddington
neophyte
neophyte

thanks fire dragon. That is very helpful! Good to know! I will post with updates in a few weeks. :)

firedragon722
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

coddington wrote:thanks fire dragon. That is very helpful! Good to know! I will post with updates in a few weeks. :)

Hey anything from your spell yet?

coddington
neophyte
neophyte

Nope. but so far its been 6 1/2 weeks so I'm hoping something happens soon. I also had her do her "subliminal messaging dream spell" on this person who I would really like to work for...that was about a week ago AND I sent her my resume again two days ago (Lenora told me to reach out to her again once she had finished her spell) so I am hoping this second spell helps. I also had Enchanted Magnolia do 4 different spells...all for helping me find a job..those are at 8-9 weeks but nothing yet.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

stay positive guys :) dont block the magick, she is the real deal.

Return to “Seller Review”