Bonanza seller LENORA_CHANCE

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

coddington wrote:Nope. but so far its been 6 1/2 weeks so I'm hoping something happens soon. I also had her do her "subliminal messaging dream spell" on this person who I would really like to work for...that was about a week ago AND I sent her my resume again two days ago (Lenora told me to reach out to her again once she had finished her spell) so I am hoping this second spell helps. I also had Enchanted Magnolia do 4 different spells...all for helping me find a job..those are at 8-9 weeks but nothing yet.

Hi Coddington,please keep us updated esp with the Subliminal Spell as I was thinking of getting one of these as well, Ahh I really hope you get your job offer soon, I have read some of your posts about all the spells you have been getting to help you ! Tell me do you have any Djinn Spirits at all, that might be able to help ? Also make sure you are not just chasing one field of work, IE:just one area, be open to any job,If if its bar work, cleaning etc, maybe go over all your old contacts again,contact all the companies again,get feed back from them, If anything it shows them you are keen and been proactive, which is what employers want,after an interview drop them an email,saying thanks for the time and tell them how keen you are to work for them.and ask for feedback. I hope im not sounding like a job advisor, and im sorry if you are doing all these things already.
Here is hoping for you

coddington
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12

Hi freespirit. Thanks for your post. Yes, I have been doing all of those things...I was lucky earlier this year in that I got some freelance work on and off for a few months but since July I have gotten nothing so my money is dwindling and I am sort of freaking out. Am hoping that this upcoming week shows some progress. Astrologically speaking, its supposed to be a good time for me money wise!
I really hope that Lenora's spells come through for me as I also had her do a spell to reunite me with my ex. What was interesting about that spell is that the day that she started on it, I heard from my ex. I hadn't talked to him or seen him in a year. He was in town (he doesn't live near me. we were long distance) and wanted to see me. It was weird. But then after that, nothing. That was two weeks ago. so not sure if Lenora's spell worked that first day and then died or if its still working or what....he's dropped off the face of the earth since then so its odd.
The job spell however was awhile ago so I'm hoping that we see some results soon. I will def keep you all posted. Kindred, thanks for your last post too. It gives me hope. I know that Lenora is legit but I also feel that just because someone is a good person and a good spell caster, that that doesn't guarantee results. For ex: Mags at CH did a bunch of spells for me that never worked. and Holly from Enchanted Magnolia has cast for me and I am also still waiting for her spells (I had her work on some of the same but also some different issues than Lenora) to show results....so I think its possible for someone to be a great spellcaster but for whatever reason, maybe their magick doesn't work that particular person.
But am hoping that Lenora will work for me. She was honest with me when she told me that she had difficulty connecting with/to my ex so that kind of bummed me out.

firedragon722
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You're right coddington just because a spell caster worked for 1 person doesn't mean that their spells will work for another it's happened to me, Last year i was looking at a caster on eBay so i asked a lot of people who bought spells from him and almost all of them said that he is the real thing so i got a spell and after 4 months nothing happened, I'm not saying it will happen with Lenora but it does happen

firedragon722
new here
new here

Hey coddington anything from your spells yet?

coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12

nope. None of the spells have worked yet and it's been about five months. I just spoke to her today. She is going to realign the spell energies. Her exact words. Hopefully this does something. It's just horrible to wait and wait though....I have been patient. Five months is a long time. I know that her magick has worked for some people here but I am just really disappointed that they haven't yet worked for me. I am starting to doubt all magick and spell casters.

firedragon722
new here
new here

I'm sorry to hear that have you asked about maybe getting a refund if realigning the spell energies doesn't work?

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Any new updates? i still highly recommend although she is too busy for orders lately...

magnacharta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Zodiac:

Any experience with this seller?

soul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

magnacharta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Zodiac:

soul wrote:@magnacharta
check this post
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 7&start=10
Thankyou soul.

Yeah i already read that topic previously, im hoping get more positive input before i lookout her store.

Return to “Seller Review”