What happens to people who died of suicide?

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I just recently asked my spirit guide about my father who also committed suicide when I was a teenager...I did not want to ask about my father as I don't like to speak of the passed on in my family as I didn't want to cause a stirring...but the fact is I had a deep mans voice yell my name a few months back as I was laying on my bed...it was clear as day in my ear and loud...The fact this voice said my name that I no longer use this name... it had to be my father...anyway today for the first time I got the courage to ask about my father...first asking my guide if it was ok for me to ask about the passed on...I just have a superstition of not inviting disturbance from it...

Anyway my spirit guide told me my father had regrets going..that it wasn't our fault [my father rang us to say he would kill himself and it was after we had decided not to visit him on our school holidays as we always did etc so this deeply hurt his fragile self as it was ]...but he did it because of the hurting within himself... but that he is now in a safe place with his mother and other relatives...that they are looking after him...my guide also told me my father and his relatives visit me and my brother about every month...and that it was indeed my father calling my name in the past...that he just wanted to communicate with me...I didn't have much contact with his presence only around the time of his death he would visit me by putting blankets on me when I was sleeping...he did this when we were kids up until he died too !

Anyway all I can say is time stands still with something like this...in other words for us as kids to experience this...although we grew as adults and our bodies grew older our minds are *stuck* in that young age time...like a time capsule...that's all I can say...we mature but it's like we are forever stuck at the age we were at the time of his death...very young feeling...never heal...

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I had heard some of them (maybe I'm mistaking, maybe it was evil people who died, or evil people who committed suicide, not sure) become a spirit called a Slaugh, which I probably spelled wrong. It was in the encyclopedia but I can't find it anymore. If anyone else sees it send me the link. I think it's basically a human spirit that becomes BA.

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Bumping an interesting discussion.

I lost a friend to suicide this year and my views are in line with what Noc said.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

"The Tibetan Tantric Belief that goes back to Padmasambhva of THE BARDO, is that at dath, any death, you go into the BArdo, where you meet the "Lord of Death" and you get to fill out your own report card, and its impossible to lie, then from what is the list of your (now) past life you goto the level of Good and Enlightenment, that you have "chosen" through "nochoice" and off you go into your next life..."

_ James Jay Woolsey (1942-2014) Quoted from The Tibetan Sourcebook by Christopher C. A L'Estrang and James Jay Woolsey, with an introduction by H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama, 1983.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

Years ago, there was a kid in my middle school class that was deeply troubled. The whole school was in an uproar at his loss, He had ended up suffocating himself with video game wires. Nobody could believe that this happened, he hid his pain too well. He was not in my friend circle, but its hard for me to believe he ended up in hell, he was so young.

There are some near-death experiences I've read about where people end up in a hell-like place. All described differently. I think your mental state at the time does determine where you can end up, but that doesn't mean you are purposely put there to learn your lesson because of ending it too soon or being "sin-ful." Fear can do you in. I think its more like a rehab situation, you will continue to lie in your own darkness until you ask for some help and believe you deserve it. Everyone does, but sometimes we put ourselves in bad situations and refuse the guidance. I don't think this necessarily applies to those who choose to end the pain though, at the time many convince themselves its the only way out of a painful existence and to a more peaceful one. I feel for those that really believe their loved ones have gone to a worse place. But like others have said, few of us remember much of the other side, we can only come to a less than abstract conclusion about how it all works.

Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

I lost my youngest brother to suicide his senior year. He was adopted, but of all my siblings, he was the most like me. He was really into sports, it defined him, and he got hurt and wasn't able to play football anymore and that caused some of the guys on the team to start to disparage him and it got too much for him. He got my stepfather's gun out and shot himself in the face.

The year my youngest brother was born, about a month after he was born (but before he moved to be with us) my uncle killed himself. They are buried on top of each other in the same grave. My uncle had been a drug-addled hippie and had developed schizophrenia due to prolonged drug abuse. He was as gentle as a fly, but he was worried that he was going to hurt others because of his developed disorder. On Father's Day (the day my daughter would eventually be born on) he was at my grandparents house and my grandparents went out for a Father's Day lunch and he put himself to sleep in a car in the garage. So I have a bit of experience dealing with these sorts of things.

When I was in high school and, like a lot of others in high school, got to feeling a bit down I would just think of my uncle. My son ended up doing the same thing with his uncle, it's a shame my son and I have this to relate with each other about. It allowed me to see how much a family hurt and so suicide never crossed my thoughts in the form of my actually thinking about doing it until one night I had a dream. I was driving on I-70 and I started going faster and faster. For no reason that I knew of I twisted the wheel and slammed myself into the concrete dividers and died. As I ascended to wherever it was that I ascended to my uncle was there. He was 6'8" with a 7' arm span (yes, he was good at basketball and yes, he was the reason I played) and he came up to me and hugged me and called me a dumb a$$ (not in a bad way) and I awoke. This was a couple of years after he died, but the feelings of my loss of my uncle and my brother are still alive to this day.

I have been through some very, very difficult times this last year plus, but it still doesn't cross my mind as something to consider because of how many others it deals with, even when all you see is yourself. With that said, my dream felt so real to me that I'm pretty sure it was actually my uncle there in it. I see movies like What Dreams May Come and hear all these religious interpretations about going to hell over suicide and I just don't buy it. If it were the case, then my uncle wouldn't have been able to be there for me and call me a dumb a$$ and let me know that he was there for me.

Before I moved away from my hometown area, after my life took a turn in the crapper, one of the last things that I did was to go by and see my brother and my uncle. I used to go visit them on birthdays and holidays and such, but I had to go talk to them and let them know why I wouldn't be around anymore. It was difficult, but I got the feeling that they understood. I also think that I will get back to see them at some point, it's just probably going to be a while before I do. I know that they're not going anywhere though, so they'll be there when I get back, whenever that may be.

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

WHy not talk to their spirits, if you wish to connect. Geography is not important.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:WHy not talk to their spirits, if you wish to connect. Geography is not important.
I realize that, but at the same time, I've always gone to visit them in their "home" so-to-speak, whether they are there or not. It was just one of those things that I did.

Both my sister and my brother have never been there to visit them. It's too painful for them. I go because I'm the oldest brother and I have the responsibility that they don't have. So it was painful for me to have to say good-bye and that I wasn't sure when I'd be back. Sometime I will find my way back there and getting over to see them there will be a top priority, but for now I will just leave them be.

I'll get to their house someday, but I'm sure that they'll visit me in mine whenever I get a new place. 1s

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I was haunted by a spirit 2 nights ago. He told me that he just stayed as an earthbound spirit, like he was just floating in the air after he passed away. He had bitterness in his energy though.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote:I was haunted by a spirit 2 nights ago. He told me that he just stayed as an earthbound spirit, like he was just floating in the air after he passed away. He had bitterness in his energy though.
Bitterness is often thought to be one of the reasons that people "stay behind" so-to-speak. Supposedly once they let go they can "walk into the light" and move on.

So a lot has changed in my life since my last post here, but one thing that did happen was that I went through a past life regression that didn't quite turn out the way that they were expecting. Both my brother and my uncle were there for it, so I know that they are doing okay. Without getting into details, it is something that I know and that I am comforted with, so all is well for them and that makes me happy.

Return to “Human”