venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Hi everyone :)

My son is 10 yrs old and has his own guarding blue dragon which was my guardian dragons mate. So I asked my son and his dragon if it would be ok if she would like to use this pretty blue glass bead as her vessel so he could take her to school and know shes with him all day. All was ok and we did just that.

I just recently baught my son a black dragon poly resin dragon jewelry box for x-mas. He opened it up for x-mas and loved his new black dragon jewelry box. We placed it in the bedroom and the next morning I wanted to charge it with selenite . When we opened the box it had a silver ropechain inside. One that no-one in the house owns ! Its stamped italy and shows wear on the stamp. I dont know who's it is or where it came from?

Last week a female black dragon showed herself to me while I was going to sleep. She had babys crawling around and I almost sure she came home with the jewlery box !

my 2 questions are:
Where did the silver rope chain come from?
And can a black dragon serve the light only?

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

From my understanding, black dragons are dark arts. I may be wrong
but in the encyclopedia, it's listed in 'Dark'

Haven

I just gotta say--Wow! How sweet of her to bring you a gift!!
It sounds like she has picked you as a Keeper, you are very lucky. I'm not an experienced keeper but I don't think Black Dragons are neccesarily DA. I think they just need a firm keeper that they can respect.
Im sure Black Dragon owners will have lots of great advice and will chime in soon. Enjoy your new friends! :)

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yeah I have read about Dark Arts Dragons. But I'm not totally convinced shes totally DA yet. I'm trying to go with my gut feeling and I think I would feel something that would make me jump out my skin if she were. Also she showed herself to me like by the 1st week being here, some of my older dragons havent even made themselves known to me yet lol. She is amazingly beautiful too.

As far as the ropechain? I dont know who gifted it to whom? I think its from my sons blue guardian girl. I'm not 100% sure but its a feeling I get.

I'm very new to this still so any advice or input is most welcomed.
Thanks

Warmest Wishes<3
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

A gift! That is fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

I would love a gift from one of my vamps :thumbup:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Wishing: I once had a very good friend that saw the Swami Babagee. He walked thru the audience manifesting precious gems out of thin air, and handing out diamonds, rubies, emeralds and sapphires. Another holy man manifested perfumes out of thin air, another levitated.

The answer is: I don't know where the silver rope came from, but I do believe that material things can be manifested.

As to your black, they are duplicious in nature. If your thoughts and actions are pure, then your dragon will adapt and serve you in
that capacity. Any duplicious spirit has the ability to go one way or the other (and the many shades of gray in between) and will
follow your lead.

I hope that answers your questions. :)

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:Wishing: I once had a very good friend that saw the Swami Babagee. He walked thru the audience manifesting precious gems out of thin air, and handing out diamonds, rubies, emeralds and sapphires. Another holy man manifested perfumes out of thin air, another levitated.

The answer is: I don't know where the silver rope came from, but I do believe that material things can be manifested.

As to your black, they are duplicious in nature. If your thoughts and actions are pure, then your dragon will adapt and serve you in
that capacity. Any duplicious spirit has the ability to go one way or the other (and the many shades of gray in between) and will
follow your lead.

I hope that answers your questions. :)

Bright Blessings,
Alex
Alex, I always love reading your input. You somehow calm people as well as show so much knowledge.
I just read your other post on the Black Dragons, and though I have been drawn to them and was scared to get one, you somehow make me look at it differently.. :hug:
I highly doubt there will be a Black Hybrid, wish there was, but I know they tend to be Loners.
But if there was ever one, I might consider getting one, just after reading your posts :thumbup:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

How incrediable that site must have been !
Thanks again Alex.

Ellen that so true. I felt much better after reading what Alex posted , more at ease:)

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hey everyone :)
Came back to say I placed the black resin jewelry box inside the kitchen up on the top shelf far away where they have there own space. I wish I could post a pic but I dont have acceess to that yet.

The jewelry box is made of black resin with a black dragon sitting on top with armor made of silver and gold. It has pretty celtic markings around it and it was a wonderful gift for my son .Just looking at it , how the black dragon is protrayed tells me a warrior, a protector of some sort.

I explained to my son whos 10 that maybe we can make his very own dragon box and decorate it with all kinds of blue stones and beads just for his Blue gaurdian girl. I also told him this will stay here in the kitchen high on the shelf like a collectable. And I'm really sorry he cant use it like I wanted him too.

But also for x-mas I baught him a blue dragon oil statue that my son can offer his blue girl some ginger in :) Its a huge piece with gargoyles perched and Merlin standing guard with a red dragon climbing up his arm.

Now I asked my son to place his blue bead in the oil holder and we placed pennys and more blue beads for his blue girl.

Warmest Wishes<3

Return to “Dragons”