Ayahuasca

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

Hello everyone, I'd first like to start off by saying so as not to offend anyone the Ayahuasca I am talking of does contain the naturally occurring chemical compound DMT, but it is not in the illegal drug form, I speak of the tea brew that comes from Peru and is legal (at least in the US)

For those of you that dont know what it is, I SERIOUSLY suggest looking into it. It is used in many shamanic, spiritual rituals, it is not a "psychedelic" but a trigger of DMT, or what is released in our pineal glands (aka the third eye) naturally when we have spiritual experiences.

People leave their bodies when they drink this tea, meet guides, explore their past lives, explore their universe, remember who they really are, and even can meet with higher beings.

Has anyone had any experiences with Ayahuasca? I have heard some truly amazing things from people, and I may be lucky enough to try some very soon.

:star: Light and love :heart:

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

I wasn't aware there was a legal version. I Also have not yet tried it.

In my research there is a thing called La Purga that happens before the rest of the good stuff, so keep that in mind.

I think you would be a person who would do well with Ayahuasca. Please do let us know if you do.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:I wasn't aware there was a legal version. I Also have not yet tried it.

In my research there is a thing called La Purga that happens before the rest of the good stuff, so keep that in mind.

I think you would be a person who would do well with Ayahuasca. Please do let us know if you do.
Yes I have heard of the "purging" period haha but I think it will be well worth it.

I am going to try and project my consciousness through the universe and meet with my guides because Im at a point in my life where I need some guidance!!

If you look up peoples experiences/ reactions they are fascinating!!!

Some people have done it together and have actually reported the EXACT same experiences of going together and meeting beings of light who were so surprised that humans were able to make contact with them and a few other incredible accounts.
If you or anyone is interested "the spirit molecule" a great book/documentary (book is better though) documents scientists doing experiments on people doing DMT and their many experiences.

bigblue
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am planning on brewing some in the next few weeks, can let you know then

Winter is Coming

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Lady Elisa wrote:Hello everyone, I'd first like to start off by saying so as not to offend anyone the Ayahuasca I am talking of does contain the naturally occurring chemical compound DMT, but it is not in the illegal drug form, I speak of the tea brew that comes from Peru and is legal (at least in the US)

For those of you that dont know what it is, I SERIOUSLY suggest looking into it. It is used in many shamanic, spiritual rituals, it is not a "psychedelic" but a trigger of DMT, or what is released in our pineal glands (aka the third eye) naturally when we have spiritual experiences.

People leave their bodies when they drink this tea, meet guides, explore their past lives, explore their universe, remember who they really are, and even can meet with higher beings.

Has anyone had any experiences with Ayahuasca? I have heard some truly amazing things from people, and I may be lucky enough to try some very soon.

:star: Light and love :heart:
Yes, I was taking it twice a week from June to September..many years ago (Monday on - Tuesday debriefing) Wednesday on Thursday debriefing...then onto next Monday). The dosage was a normal size drinking glass filled 40% with powdered Ayahuasca and the rest with V-8 juice, mixed a swallowed quickly. I was working for a US civilian government agency project that some people call MK-ULTRA, but there were more specific different names as well. I experienced Long Distance View, Long Distance Voice, and learned some things that were/are so amazing, I am saving them for a book, I'm working on. One thing I have mentioned here, I pushed a 4" rhodium needle completely through my left hand, no pain, just sat there looking at it, one of the doctors quietly told mee to remove it....I did ...no mark...no pain...no blood... Always the next day we did debriefings on this stuff and it was confirmed to me through what they told me, the tape recording, and the polaroid pix that it really happened. Inter-Dimensional travel too. Talking with Bill Burroughs, he had similiar results and wrote a book entitled "The Yage Letters. All psychedelics from the Amazon are related and amazing.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I still haven't which is wierd considering... anyways, just some hours ago someone uploaded a book called ayahuasca manifesto by anonimous, seems like a chanelling of the spirit herself.

just wanted to blow the whistle on that.

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I want to try some ayahuasca. There are many places online where you can buy it. I know you experience the purging. I wonder if it shows up in a drug test as I get urine tests once a month. I am thinking no unless they specifically look for it which I doubt they do.

I bet those of us that are psychically blind and deaf that can't see or hear our spirit/entities would be able to see and hear them if we did ayahuasca.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I don't think any substance can work a miracle on someone. It takes the right personal investment, the right intellectual makeup to beneficially process experiences of altered consciousness. And there are much more powerful sources I would recommend for those who want to tear open their third eye (though to be responsible I should comment the 'tearing' thing is not typically advisable).

But if I'm going to throw 'questionable' suggestions out there I'd say some of you need to try a single glass - 2 of absinthe.
Real absinthe with grande wormwood, not the Czech stuff they dye green. Absolutely no more than 5 glasses in a sitting, unless you're ready to mentally implode.

Psychicninja
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I would like to weigh in on this. Though I have not done it myself, I have done a lot of research on the topic and have spoken at length to people who have. Those I have spoken to did not choose to "try this at home". They travelled to South America to work with shamans experienced with the drug and its traditional use.
From what I have gathered, you cannot choose the experience you have with it, rather, it gives you what you "need". Those that I spoke to did not come away with any additional "abilities" but instead, experienced a deep mental purge (it is worth mentioning here that although throwing up is common, those I spoke to also purged from the other end just as violently).
This mental purge did result in them seeing our existence radically differently, but moreover, it helped them to let go of some deep traumas they had experienced in their lives but not before reliving them in painful detail during their "trip". Those I spoke to had been doing much self-development and reflection for some years before deciding to partake and yet there was obviously much work yet to be done.
They also mentioned had it not been for the experience of the shaman and his wife, they might well have harmed themselves physically (by not being supervised during the "trip"). Also, if any if you are familiar with psychedelics....which I am and have done, you know that it is easy for your mind to trick you, and become "too high" simply by thinking too much. That is also possible with this drug and the shaman is there to keep that from happening.
So what am I saying? I encourage everyone to explore what feels right for them, however this isnt a drug to be done without the experience of self-reflection, nor without experienced supervision.
It is my hope to travel to SA and try this for my own growth under the proper conditions. I hope that any of you who try it at home be aware of the risks and are very careful.

:*3 Nin

nnhx
neophyte
neophyte

Well, it's illegal in Canada haha it's a Schedule III drug - possession can give a person up to 3 years imprisonment. Not that that has stopped me from using something haha

You only need one person in your life other than yourself
who truly believes in you, supports you and loves you
unconditionally.

Return to “Connecting”