Magick from the Mysts - The Faerie Oracle

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:
Drake wrote:..Wow, paragraphs needed. But aside from that, wow.

This was a reading for all three bodies right?
I usually send two copies of this - the first to your email address listed with your MP account, which has paragraphs, and the second, which is the one she copied and pasted, to the MP, via the MP message system (which kills all paragraphs and kindly gives you this delightful Wall'o'Text).

This service was the Full Detox service, which is a sleep service (a service I offer to be done while you are asleep - these are usually scheduled for anywhere from two hours after your normal bedtime to two hours before your normal waking time).

I offer six detox sleep services - a physical/magnetic aura detox, an emotional aura detox, a mental aura detox, a spiritual aura detox, a basic Aura detox that deals with the Light Body and aligns it, an this one. The Full Detox does all five services at once, it takes about one hour to complete, and usually another hour to write up, because I like my gemstone recommendations to be the best ones for your unique circumstances, so I take my time on the research.

This is what her email actually looked like:

OH MY GOSH, my Bad!!!! I read the thick one, lol. I should have opened both.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wow, this service sounds great, I know when she did my reading a few months ago, she picked out some things that were spot on. :thumbup:

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That sounds amazing!

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Where can one find this reading??

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:Where can one find this reading??
:D
I am on my phone right now , so I am crossing my fingers I can link it for you.... But there is also a sale in her store right now - I think the code is MOON
[url] http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/au ... _id=171235 [ /url]

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:Where can one find this reading??
The Full Detox is here: http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/au ... _id=171085

The Physical Energetic Detox is here: http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/au ... _id=166287

The Mental Detox is here: http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/au ... _id=168439

The Emotional Detox is here: http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/au ... _id=163100

The Spiritual Detox is here: http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/au ... _id=165163

And the Aura Cleanse and Alignment is here: http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/au ... _id=166157

Deepest blessings...
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Thank you for the links ladies. I will most definitely be interested after pay day (end of the month!).

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Last night, I had a Full Detox treatment from Nycto. I highly recommend her services; she sent an insightful write up which went over what she worked on,and offered many suggestions which I will follow through with. Today, I felt a bit more tired and what I can only describe as otherworldly :thumbup: she is a wonderful healer on many levels

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Just wanted to add that I'm not able to leave feedback On the MP because of the direct invoice, it still shows like I haven't paid but I give A******* :D

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

One this is for sure Nycto is truly gifted and knows exactly what she is doing!!! She did the alignment of silence for me and you people have got to try it, it is truly wonderful and it something that anyone needs to have who loves to create any kind of art, music, poems(like in my case), or just want some peace from all that dern noise inside and outside of your head and mind!!!!

I was driving home from work today without any kind of noise, except for the car engine, and it was like it filled me and I was right on the edge of something that would be becoming for lack of a better way to say it!!!!

Now I will have to see where this is going to lead me and how it will all come out in the end where something will be created, that kind of energy is raw and powerful!!!! I love it!!!! :thumbup: :D

You do have to be careful for it is powerful and can easily wipe you out!!!! However if you can remain focused it helps to direct the energy to where you want it to go in whatever it is that you want to do!!!!

Thank-you Nycto!!!!! :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Seller Review”