Magick from the Mysts - The Faerie Oracle

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Thank you, SO much, Starfire. :oops: :mrgreen: It was a true pleasure to do this work for you.

I really look forward to hearing what you do with it! :D I'm very excited to learn how it works out for you, and I'm thrilled that you were able to experience that "moment of Becoming" so deeply. :meme: :candle:

Bring on the poetry, the art, the magick, the whatever! :thumbup: :applause: ::pot::

Deepest blessings...
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:Thank you, SO much, Starfire. :oops: :mrgreen: It was a true pleasure to do this work for you.

I really look forward to hearing what you do with it! :D I'm very excited to learn how it works out for you, and I'm thrilled that you were able to experience that "moment of Becoming" so deeply. :meme: :candle:

Bring on the poetry, the art, the magick, the whatever! :thumbup: :applause: ::pot::

Deepest blessings...
Nycto
You are most welcomed and you may be surprise I what I am going to do with this ;) :thumbup:

It is not only about the poems which is indeed very important, but there is the music that is a part of the creating, and now that I have an idea, I have a feeling there will be a whole lot more of ideas!!!! It is crazy yet wonderful all at the sametime!!!!! I love it!!!! :D :D

Also for you dear lady :hug: :hug: :hug: for you!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

:D :hug: ::thanx:: ::goodluck::

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I received the Detox Service from Ms. Nycto and was not disappointed. She was absolutely amazing! She read me very clearly the state of my auras, and how to resolve the issues relating to each.

Very good. Cant wait to try out her other services! :)

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Slainte, everyone. I would like to make a request, if no one minds...

Could anyone who's ever received a service from me or Hubby Mist Traveler, free or paid, please come and leave me a review at the following link?

http://magickfromthemystsforum.lefora.com/

Down near the bottom, there's a topic where you can create your own review thread.

Thank you, very much, and deepest blessings...
Nycto

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Got a aura reading and was really amazing the accurate of the details that picked up, and since was a live service got a really great rush of the energies, I can't wait to try the others services available at the Magick From the Mysts.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Last night I had my pathworking service with Nyctophilia Raven. I´m very pleased, I got answers to many of my questions and received so much information that I´m still digesting some of it. I also learned some new thing about myself. It was exactly what I needed.
She was also very easy to talk to and I really enjoyed the service. I will definitely try other services as well and I will heartily recommend the pathworking service for everybody.

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I had the full seven chakra service done. Nycto was spot-on about my issues and offered really helpful ideas to get me to a better place. She was helpful, patient, and funny, as she often is, and I could feel her energy as she worked on my chakra system. I felt like a new person when she finished, very light and free and everything seemed clearer to me. I can feel that I'm pointed in a new direction and I'm looking forward to the future, which I haven't felt in a very long time. I recommend her whole-heartedly. :heart:

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

I received a detox Equilibrium Alignment. Nycto was amazing. The weeks before this service I suffered headaches, a sort of pressure building up in my head. After the alignment....headache was gone. I felt lighter, balanced....the guided meditation she sent was beautifully written. It was designed for balance, cleansing and protection with very clever visualizations. She is a very gifted and generous healer.
My heartfelt thanks :heart: :D
Blessings,
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
route95
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

How does one set up a time for a reading? I bought a $.01 intro reading, but don't see instructions on who should contact whom first, the procedure, etc.

Return to “Seller Review”