Magick from the Mysts - The Faerie Oracle

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

Though I have not yet enjoyed a "formal" reading from this seller's store, I felt that my prior experiences with her readings absolutely necessitate the starting of a thread for this business.

I have come to Lemon/Selqetkitty on numerous occasions with various concerns, sometimes with very specific questions to which I sought very specific answers, sometimes with a cloud of emotions surrounding me that I didn't entirely understand.

Her conversations with me have ranged from the very informal chat to extremely focused, serious dialogues. I can honestly say that, regardless of what I expected in any given conversation, I walked away feeling that I had immediately tangible wisdom as well as a heap of things to further consider. As a person who has issues with trust right now, I can say this about Lemon: She will give you absolute honesty, she will embrace you with care, but she will not sugarcoat truth.

I 100% stand by any interaction that a buyer might have with this seller; I have no doubt that as long as the buyer opens his/her ears and eyes, they will find their money well spent. I have always come to this seller as a friend; I will be frequenting her site, now, not merely out of respect for our friendship but because I feel indebted to the wealth of knowledge she has shared previously.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Endy... thank you for your kind words. I am very deeply touched, my friend. From the bottom of my heart: :hug: :heart:

Blessings...
Lemon

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Do you have a link to her site? thanks,,

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Onyx - this is my MarketPlace store: http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/sh ... _id=101352

And this is my website: http://www.paganstandardtime.com/thefaerieoracle.html

Brightest blessings...
Lemon

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Seller review time!

I purchased one of her penny readings and decided to have a tarot card reading done for it. The reading was very insightful; it helped me see what was right in my face but I've been failing to notice. It gave me answers to questions I didn't know I had. Wonderful reading; wonderful reader!!!

Having a reading done by Lemon is something that, if you have the opportunity to, you should JUMP into! I recommend her as much as I recommend CH! ;)

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

I haven't yet purchased any of her paid services since her store went up, but I too can vouch for her gifts. She's helped me as a friend too and I have to say her abilities are incredible. I plan to purchase some of her services when finances allow. I highly recommend her.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I'm so tempted, but I just don't like the Skype thingie, guess since I've never really used it though I did sign up for it. Maybe when I get some $

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AngelFire...

Skype has a messenger feature that works quite well, and you can upload any image, or even NO image, as your avatar, so even if you're not comfortable with voice or video interfacing, it's not a thing. I rather like doing interactive readings, because I think it allows you to ask more questions, and the free-flow of conversation often allows for thing that an emailed reading or a snail-mail reading doesn't allow for.

Also, I've noticed that when people share files with me through Skype, like photos of themselves for their readings... when I close Skype, the photos vanish from my system. So again... not a thing if you're worried about that, too. I understand that. I see so many faces, after awhile, I don't remember what people look like unless they're right in front of me, so if it's a safety thing, you're covered by my glitchy memory even. :D

I'm glad you've decided to sign up for Skype - I think you'll enjoy it once you get used to it. I use it to talk to relatives who are a long way away, as well as people all over - and it's FREE. :D Can't beat that.

Brightest blessings...
Lemon

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Selqetkitty, I guess mostly it's vanity on my part; I feel a bit self conscious on camera, even the few time I've used my webcam :lol:

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I understand being shy and self-conscious. That's the wonderful thing about Skype - video or audio are only on when you turn them on. :) I've done some readings for people without webcams, and we've typed the whole time. Messaging works just fine. :)

Blessings...
Lemon

Return to “Seller Review”