Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I lost interest in this show some time ago. Used to watch it religiously but after awhile it did nothing for me.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I find this show hysterical!! I call it Dude Bro ghost hunting. Where they will prove the power and existence of he paranormal world through hair gel alone! Well that and Ed Hardy t-shirts.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Jeshika wrote:I had a marathon of this with a friend on Halloween and sometimes force my parents to watch it when I visit them simply for the laughs. I prefer watching Ghost Hunters when I want something serious. Really can't stand the shows where they bring in psychics though.
I have issues with ghost hunters starting with the fact that in addition to their research team the have a camera crew that goes along with them. Second is that they just about flat out refuse to admit anything is haunted.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I was fine with them, until they premiered. Spot the wonder ghost hunting puppy. That and the blond dude and Barbie annoy the heck out of me.

popbella
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I'm a sucker for most of those shows...some are believable but the majority are very entertaining. Personally, I love doing the investigating on my own. I've had some pretty cool experiences in doing so.

*´♥¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*♥ ~Popbella~ ♥ *´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.♥*´¨♥*´¨
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
Zodiac:

I like Ghost Adventures, but Zak is still a little ignorant about some things. Any time he sees something weird, he jumps to the 'demonic' label. In one of the episodes there was a protective pentagram placed over a window and he automatically assumed it was Satanic. The mental hospital one where the witches had performed a banishing ritual he claimed was black magic. He also walked into a room hung with drying gourds and asked if it was witchcraft. No Zak, it's called gardening. ::facepalm::

I think they're fun to watch, though. We try to guess how many times something will happen to Nick. Have you noticed how often the spirits go after him? :hug:

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
cytre
new here
new here

Zelda wrote:I like Ghost Adventures, but Zak is still a little ignorant about some things. Any time he sees something weird, he jumps to the 'demonic' label. In one of the episodes there was a protective pentagram placed over a window and he automatically assumed it was Satanic. The mental hospital one where the witches had performed a banishing ritual he claimed was black magic. He also walked into a room hung with drying gourds and asked if it was witchcraft. No Zak, it's called gardening. ::facepalm::

I think they're fun to watch, though. We try to guess how many times something will happen to Nick. Have you noticed how often the spirits go after him? :hug:
Lol I know! But it makes for 'good tv'. They exaggerate things to make it sound all spooky. :lol:

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

i started off years ago with most Haunted.... but after a while Derek Acorah started to chap my ass.
"Sam..... is that you, Sam?" then, I used to watch the Ryan Buel one.... then Ghost Hunters.... then i actually went hunting for a short while. Now, I don't watch any of those shows. But, I hear there was a recent one where they went back to the Mnaon murders, and sharon Tate's spirit was present there still. not sure who did that one, but must find it. So, who is GA??? i wouldn't mind watching some episodes!

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Dilvsy wrote:i started off years ago with most Haunted.... but after a while Derek Acorah started to chap my ass.
"Sam..... is that you, Sam?" then, I used to watch the Ryan Buel one.... then Ghost Hunters.... then i actually went hunting for a short while. Now, I don't watch any of those shows. But, I hear there was a recent one where they went back to the Mnaon murders, and sharon Tate's spirit was present there still. not sure who did that one, but must find it. So, who is GA??? i wouldn't mind watching some episodes!
if you look ghost adventures up on youtube most of the episodes are posted on there by one of the guys from the show, along with Aron having his vlog on there.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Great show! Been watching it for years. I know you ladies like looking at Zak..lol.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”